Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Do all Mutants get headaches when their powers manifest?

jojo111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I ask because I noticed Emma and Kitty both got headaches when their powers first started manifesting and Kitty isn't a telepath so it can't be just telepaths who get headaches.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Veitha

Lol, that's true... Most of the five lights had headaches too

Kweschun_Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think a great deal of mutants do experience headache's in the wake of their manifestations. Almost all telepaths obviously because of obvious reasons. I cannot be 100% certain, but I do believe that Scott had head pains upon his manifestation. It's not all mutants, of those who've I've seen on panel's manifesting, Mercury, Stacy X, Dust, Rogue, they didn't express symptoms of head aches.

I never read any of Kitty's origins, or seen any flashbacks, so I'm not familiar with her manifestation.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@jojo111 said:

I ask because I noticed Emma and Kitty both got headaches when their powers first started manifesting and Kitty isn't a telepath so it can't be just telepaths who get headaches.

I didn't know about Emma getting them, but I remembered both Kitty and Skin got them when they used their powers at first. It does make sense that characters with telepathy (or telekinesis) would get them, I imagine, but I don't think it's a general rule across the board.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

...Nah.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think they use that as an excuse to get out of having sex.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.