Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Different X-books?

MadamFireblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MadamFireblade

So I'm curious, what x-books are currently out? And what is the differentiation between all the teams in how they operate?

Djainess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@madamfireblade: ok here goes:

Uncanny x-men: it's about cyclops' outlaw, revolutionary team. Not your typical team, but I'd say it's pretty good. It's written by bendis.

All new x- men: a book about the original 5 x men who came to the future. Also written by bendis, but I think the series had it's up and downs.

Wolverine and the x men: book about the x men at the jean grey school. There are only 5 issues currently, written by latour. It's good.

X men: an all female team(not that that is very important)' pretty basic x men team. It's written by wood and also had its ups and downs.

Amazing x men: also a pretty basic x men team, written by yost(and kyle?) as of issue 7.

I have to go now, so if someone would be so kind to finish the list :)?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.