Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Did anyone even like Taylor Kitsch as gambit Origins?

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well?Lets get this guy to play it again or no?

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't....hate it? I mean let's be honest, the problems with Origins weren't the portrayals by the actors.

I read something saying that Channing Tatum has recently met with Fox for the role going forward, though.

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
    SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@whisper_ said:

I didn't....hate it? I mean let's be honest, the problems with Origins weren't the portrayals by the actors.

I read something saying that Channing Tatum has recently met with Fox for the role going forward, though.

Thankyou

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

He was ok but there was really nothing about it that made me want to see him again as Gambit. My preferred casting choice would be Josh Holloway, I know he's a little older (44) but I still think he could get it done. Channing Tatum is alright, I think his acting skills are a little underrated (he's much more versatile than Henry Cavill) but I don't quite seem him as Gambit, I'd rather see him as Shazam.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was ok but there was really nothing about it that made me want to see him again as Gambit.

Pretty much my feelings as well.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

He wasnt memorable at all to me and he looked like a magician rather than a badass cajun

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was ok with Taylor. But if there's rumor that Channing is going to take the role, I'm even happier. I only wish that one day, someday, somehow, some directors take upon characters like all Magnus family. Like Wiccan for example. I always thought he should be an x men including the rest of Magnus family. IMO.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.