Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Death Seed Jean Grey (AOA)

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EarthsMightiest

The X-termination event was loathsome but I would love to use DS Jean for some battle forums. As you might recall in the AOA reality Jean lost her powers of TP and TK when the comatose Scarlet Witch unleashed a short range "No More Mutants" blast. After she took the Death Seed to fight off the invasion she gained the "death" powers. Does anyone recall if her TP and TK were also restored?

No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

They don't say if she take her powers back.

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By EarthsMightiest

hmm, Well was planning on organizing some X-men titles this weekend. I can always pull the issues out and re-read. A DS Jean with full TK and TP would be hard to beat.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper said:

hmm, Well was planning on organizing some X-men titles this weekend. I can always pull the issues out and re-read. A DS Jean with full TK and TP would be hard to beat.

Clearly.

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After re-reading the last two chapters of the event the circumstantial evidence is that Jean's TK abilities were restored. She exhibited flight, force blasts and was able create shields against the creatures. Their was no use of any TP. However, in the Blood of Apocalypse arc it was shown that Apocaplyse's blood could restore a mutant abilities which had been lost in the M-Day event. I think outside the X-termination event arc a DS Jean would have been able use TP.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RealityWarper
    adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why? Her feats made no sense. She used Death Seed amp to fight those Anti-Celestials, while an actual Celestial was helpless even when he tried to resist. This so called event was nonsense.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After re-reading the last two chapters of the event the circumstantial evidence is that Jean's TK abilities were restored. She exhibited flight, force blasts and was able create shields against the creatures. Their was no use of any TP. However, in the Blood of Apocalypse arc it was shown that Apocaplyse's blood could restore a mutant abilities which had been lost in the M-Day event. I think outside the X-termination event arc a DS Jean would have been able use TP.

Flight, force blasts and shields are standard Apocalypse powers via his tech, it might just be the DS.

EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: As I said the evidence is circumstantial, but with DS and the Blood story arc I think her natural powers will be restored imo.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: As I said the evidence is circumstantial, but with DS and the Blood story arc I think her natural powers will be restored imo.

I agree it's completely possible

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.