Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Darkchylde!

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha
    Uncanny X-Men #7
    Uncanny X-Men #7

I really can't wait for this!

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By XsPectre28

it would be good if illyana, psylocke, & warren's alter ego's all existed along with the normals.

have magik & darkchylde split so that magik will be a full good guy again as well as have her evil counterpart.

warren split between his current and archangel personas so warren can become fully warren again but have archangel in continuality as well a villian who in turn brings back revanche but i dont know if i want her to be with betsy or as part of this team which is formed by jean- phillip(the evil fanthomex clone) with J.P, revanche, & darkchylde as the first 3 of his new horseman.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Lol. I can. I don't see why Bendis is choosing to tread on waters his feeble mind cannot comprehend. I wouldn't want him to break anything, so to speak.

But that cover...bloody hell m8.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Veitha

@AgeofHurricane said:

Lol. I can. I don't see why Bendis is choosing to tread on waters his feeble mind cannot comprehend. I wouldn't want him to break anything, so to speak.

But that cover...bloody hell m8.

I knew that you wouldn't have liked it lol

The cover is beatifull, I bet that it's gonna win cover of the week

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chiq

@Veitha: I wonder if those are Dormy's Faltine flames or that's just Frazier Irving's way of drawing her hair. (she's a red head now?) Great cover though...

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Veitha

@chiq said:

@Veitha: I wonder if those are Dormy's Faltine flames or that's just Frazier Irving's way of drawing her hair. (she's a red head now?) Great cover though...

I think that he wanted to make her hair look like flames, or at least I hope so(every cover about Illyana shows her with those red hair)

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chiq

@Veitha said:

@chiq said:

I think that he wanted to make her hair look like flames, or at least I hope so(every cover about Illyana shows her with those red hair)

really? what other covers are there?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Veitha

@chiq said:

@Veitha said:

@chiq said:

really? what other covers are there?

These two(in the first one she's relatively blonde):

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chiq

@Veitha: Interesting, I wonder where Bendis is going with this. Why did she get an amp while everyone got a downgrade. I wonder if Namor is experiencing any power problems? I hope they don't give her full power like she is in Limbo though. That would make her a walking plot device on earth.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.