Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Cyke should join Forces with Cable and get Nate on the team.

• 59 results
    Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eeshaan1685

Scott NEEDS one of his own flesh & blood with him on his team, to prevent him from going batshit insane. Emma isn't exactly the best candidate for helping him keep his head on his shoulders, these days. So either Nate Grey or Rachel would be great.

Also interesting would be if he & Cable combined their teams and resources for awhile. They're both fugitives on the run from SHIELD and Avengers. And they have a similar ideology and way of doing things, great bond between them etc. So why not team up ? Temporarily at least. Would also be some hilarious interaction between Colossus, Magik & Domino. The potential for fun stuff happening if those 2 teams combine is limitless.

And I would love it if we have someone like Silver Samurai join Cyke's teams, just for the luls.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Cable has always been more lethal and ruthless then Scott. I think it would probably have the reverses effect of what you're thinking. >.<

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@teerack:

However good or bad the effect would be, it sure as hell would be FUN to read about, no ?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Teerack

@teerack:

However good or bad the effect would be, it sure as hell would be FUN to read about, no ?

I don't want Scott to be corrupted :\

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott NEEDS one of his own flesh & blood with him on his team, to prevent him from going batshit insane. Emma isn't exactly the best candidate for helping him keep his head on his shoulders, these days. So either Nate Grey or Rachel would be great.

Also interesting would be if he & Cable combined their teams and resources for awhile. They're both fugitives on the run from SHIELD and Avengers. And they have a similar ideology and way of doing things, great bond between them etc. So why not team up ? Would also be some hilarious interaction between Colossus, Magik & Domino. The potential for fun stuff happening if those 2 teams combine is limitless.

And I would love it if we have someone like Silver Samurai join Cyke's teams, just for the luls.

Lol some would say we are long past that point.

Between Nate and Rachel joining Scott, Nate has the greater chance. Rachel won't be leaving the JGS. That's her way of life. That's what she believes is the best route for Mutantkind. Nate would frankly be the more interesting choice. He was buddies with Spider-Man and believes his philosophy of Great Power, Great Responsibility so he could easily be that moral compass for the team. Plus any Nate/Scott time would be greatly appreciated. They only had one more since Nate's return, and ReGenesis shown that Nate wanted to have the Father Son interaction. Plus I'd love Nate and Illyana interaction given his time with the New Mutants and the awkward meeting they had during the Fear Itself tie-in of New Mutants. But Nate would need to be repowered (Jean Grey levels) though which technically was a result of nerve damage. Given Triage's powers, he could be able to heal that.

I'm all for CaXF and UXM teaming up. I mean Logan technically has another X-Force, so why shouldn't Cyke?

Nah, Daken, bro. Just to rub it in Logan's face. But Remender screwed that one.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@teerack:

Cable isn't gonna corrupt Scott. He is a good guy. IMHO Cable is one of the more nicer guys. The guy's been a Straight arrow from day 1. Actually in some ways he's more of the boyscout/good soldier than Scott. No way he corrupts Scott. He'll just make him more badass than he is already. And Nate being around would also help. Maybe the only negative thing about this team-up would be having Hope around going "Scott Summers is a jerk !" whenever she gets upset.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack:

Cable isn't gonna corrupt Scott. Just make him more badass than he is already. And Nate being around would also help. Maybe the only negative thing about this team-up would be having Hope around going "Scott Summers is a jerk !" whenever she gets upset.

I don't really believe making a character more ruthless makes them more badass.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx:

But I like the Samurai's armor. The dude looks 100 times cooler than Daken & Logan combined.

And Nate being on Cyke's team does make sense. I really don't see why Cyke and Christopher are not working together. Basically their goals and ideals are almost identical to each other. Would also make alot of the Summers brood supporters happy. Bendis should have taken this approach.

Also, I'd ship an Illyana/Nate or Tempus/Nate couple, just for the lulz

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

Cable has always been more lethal and ruthless then Scott. I think it would probably have the reverses effect of what you're thinking. >.<

I don't get the logic of this. You make it seem like Cable is a heartless monster. He's doesn't do anymore than Wolverine does and that dude is lauded as a great guy. Plus Cable respects Scott's leadership, and would more than likely just fill the role that Logan used to do aka do what needs to be done.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack:

Well I edited my post with a longer explanation. Cable is ruthless in the right way. But no way is he a BAD guy, at all. In fact, I'd rank Cable right up with Colossus in the good guy department if you're looking at pure heart.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@teerack said:

I don't get the logic of this. You make it seem like Cable is a heartless monster. He's doesn't do anymore than Wolverine does and that dude is lauded as a great guy. Plus Cable respects Scott's leadership, and would more than likely just fill the role that Logan used to do aka do what needs to be done.

Yes, although Cyke's new team is more of the "do what needs to be done" type, he's short of resources and manpower to be able to make a huge difference. Teaming up with Cable will give him exactly that.

Then his plans for World Domination will be complete ! MUAHAHAHAHA !

No seriously, Cable's team is something that would be an asset to Scott's school. IMHO there is no better teacher/trainer for young mutants right now than Cable. And his team NEEDS a refuge. The New Xavier's school is the perfect place for it.

In fact, I understand the reason for the editors not wanting them to join up. it's because they'd be so effective, they'd outclass the Avengers, O5, and JGS combined :P

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By dernman

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@teerack said:

Now I'm not saying either character is a heartless monster but there is a problem with your argument because Wolverine isn't a great guy despite how people treat him. He just gets a pass because he's so popular and people like him more. It's why writers have basically neutered modern Wolverine and call it "evolution" when really it's off the path of it.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx:

But I like the Samurai's armor. The dude looks 100 times cooler than Daken & Logan combined.

And Nate being on Cyke's team does make sense. I really don't see why Cyke and Christopher are not working together. Basically their goals and ideals are almost identical to each other. Would also make alot of the Summers brood supporters happy. Bendis should have taken this approach.

Also, I'd ship an Illyana/Nate or Tempus/Nate couple, just for the lulz

But isn't he still dead? Daken would have been just a major F U to Logan that would have fueled the rivalry to the next level. "You took my young self, my young ex-wife, and my daughter, but I took that kid you totally screwed over. Yep, I'll be that dad you never were. :P"

Yes, it does. Especially when you think about Nate's reasons for staying on Utopia during ReGenesis. There is a ton of potential for him on Scott's team. Cause Cable has his own mission currently that takes priority, but I figure they will have more interaction as things go on.

Lol I get Nate and Illyana as it's a better/more interesting idea than NatexDani, but why Tempus and Nate? Cause they both have skunk hair?

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
    @thegreyoutcastx said:
    @teerack said:

Now I'm not saying either character is a heartless monster but there is a problem with your argument because Wolverine isn't a great guy despite how people treat him. He just gets a pass because he's so popular and people like him more. It's why writers have basically neutered modern Wolverine and call it "evolution" when really it's off the path of it.

I know that. I mean that as the Marvel Universe still looks at him in a good light regardless of what we the reader knows he's done. But I think we agree that his characterization has suffered greatly.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

There isn't anything illogical about it. Cable might be a good guy, but end of the day he's a killer and an assassin. Logan did used to be right next to him doing the same things, but can you really believe that Scott's situation hasn't changed?

The conversation in AvX aftermath summed it up best where now that Logan is doing good things in the world Scott needs to do the bad things. That's all good and great, but end of the day Cyclops is NOT Wolverine and isn't a killer/assassin.

Now that Scott is putting this new responsibility on himself to do the things that need to be done I don't want a killer(but still a good guy) next to him poking him down a bloodier path.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Teerack

@dernman: People do see Logan as a good guy, and that's great, but It doesn't make him any less corrupted. Uncanny X-Force volume 1 really dug deep into that.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@thegreyoutcastx:

Well they made Sabretooth alive again, I'm sure they can do that with Silver Samurai. And Daken's death was the defining moment of the end of that X-Force series. So resurrecting him so soon will be a bit awkward.

And I like NatexTempus because Nate is a genuinely good guy, and Tempus is also a decent girl, so they would make a good match. Something like oldschool Scott/Jean.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#18  Edited By dernman

@teerack said:

@dernman: People do see Logan as a good guy, and that's great, but It doesn't make him any less corrupted. Uncanny X-Force volume 1 really dug deep into that.

I never said people liking him made him less corrupted (though I wouldn't use that word). My point was why people (fans and writers) hold him to a different standard and brand him differently than Cable when really they are similar.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@teerack said:
    @thegreyoutcastx said:
    @teerack said:

There isn't anything illogical about it. Cable might be a good guy, but end of the day he's a killer and an assassin. Logan did used to be right next to him doing the same things, but can you really believe that Scott's situation hasn't changed?

The conversation in AvX aftermath summed it up best where now that Logan is doing good things in the world Scott needs to do the bad things. That's all good and great, but end of the day Cyclops is NOT Wolverine and isn't a killer/assassin.

Now that Scott is putting this new responsibility on himself to do the things that need to be done I don't want a killer(but still a good guy) next to him poking him down a bloodier path.

Cable is a Soldier. No different that Captain America or any other soldier. He was trained to fight a war with a near immortal tyrant. You are forced to make hard choices to maintain the peace. Even more so when you are a time traveler, but that doesn't make him a butcher. He has morals.

You really believe that Scott is so far gone that he gonna start killing everything that doesn't agree with him? He has done nothing to support the idea.

You automatically assume that what Scott meant that be that note to Logan was that they were to just swap roles. He meant that Logan was the one to carry on the ideal of Co-Existence in the way Xavier would have wanted while Scott would act as the buffer to all those who would want to harm them. They both are fighting for the same thing. I get that they were trying to do the Xavier/Magneto comparison, but that really doesn't hold ground.

You seem to think that just cause Scott has gone down the road of "We will not be pushed around anymore." that instantly, he's gonna go full on Magneto and start killing people. That's not how Scott operates. Especially when you have the public support that Scott has been shown to have. That's counter-productive to Scott's fight for mutant equality.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@teerack:

What GreyOutcastX said in his last post. If you're a soldier, you do what needs to be done. Simple as that. That is what Cable is. And so is Scott. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing "corrupted" about him here...

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:
    @thegreyoutcastx said:
    @teerack said:

Cable is a Soldier. No different that Captain America or any other soldier. He was trained to fight a war with a near immortal tyrant. You are forced to make hard choices to maintain the peace. Even more so when you are a time traveler, but that doesn't make him a butcher. He has morals.

You really believe that Scott is so far gone that he gonna start killing everything that doesn't agree with him? He has done nothing to support the idea.

You automatically assume that what Scott meant that be that note to Logan was that they were to just swap roles. He meant that Logan was the one to carry on the ideal of Co-Existence in the way Xavier would have wanted while Scott would act as the buffer to all those who would want to harm them. They both are fighting for the same thing. I get that they were trying to do the Xavier/Magneto comparison, but that really doesn't hold ground.

You seem to think that just cause Scott has gone down the road of "We will not be pushed around anymore." that instantly, he's gonna go full on Magneto and start killing people. That's not Scott operates. Especially when you have the public support that Scott has been shown to have. That's counter-productive to Scott's fight for mutant equality.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this because you misinterpreted what I was saying so much, so I just wont because it's a pain to explain it again.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx:

Well they made Sabretooth alive again, I'm sure they can do that with Silver Samurai. And Daken's death was the defining moment of the end of that F-Force series. So resurrecting him so soon will be a bit awkward.

And I like NatexTempus because Nate is a genuinely good guy, and Tempus is also a decent girl, so they would make a good match. Something like oldschool Scott/Jean.

You realize that Daken is coming back in Uncanny Avengers right?

Seems Legit. Lol So who then would end up being his Emma?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack:

So what would you have Cyclops do ?

There is a HUGE difference between a soldier and a mass murdering killer, or an Assassin. Cyclops and cable are soldiers. Not psychopathic killers, nor assassins.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@thegreyoutcastx:

Illyana could be Nate's Emma then. Nate-Tempus-Illyana could be the younger version of Scott-Jean-Emma :P

Think about it, makes sense and could be interesting if Bendis WANTS it to lol.

P.S. Why Avengers ? Why does Daken have to return in Avengers ? lol I didn't expect Marvel to be such a bunch of sell-outs lol.

Would be hilarious if he joins Scott's team.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: My apologies, I just don't seem to understand your point of view.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Teerack

@teerack:

So what would you have Cyclops do ?

There is a HUGE difference between a soldier and a mass murdering killer, or an Assassin. Cyclops and cable are soldiers. Not psychopathic killers, nor assassins.

Soldiers are killers. That's a huge debate I'm not going to get into.

I don't think the question "So what would you have Cyclops do ?" really has an answer. I can't see the future of the X-Men so I don't know what he's going to face, but his dedication to saving and helping teach new mutants is a good start.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@teerack:

"Soldiers are killers "

Wow man you are so wrong it's not even funny. You don't even KNOW what you're talking about here, really. That is ignorant as hell. But yeah, lets leave it at that.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@thegreyoutcastx:

Illyana could be Nate's Emma then. Nate-Tempus-Illyana could be the younger version of Scott-Jean-Emma :P

Think about it, makes sense and could be interesting if Bendis WANTS it to lol.

P.S. Why Avengers ? Why does Daken have to return in Avengers ? lol I didn't expect Marvel to be such a bunch of sell-outs lol.

Would be hilarious if he joins Scott's team.

That love triangle has the potential to end badly LOL. Especially when you have Nate (a Psionic Mutant doomsday weapon), Illyana (a Hell Lord), and Tempus (seemingly able to manipulate time).

He's coming back in Uncanny Avengers cause of Remender's Dark Angel Saga continuation. He has him as a Horsemen of Death. I'm sure you've seen that cover with the Four Horsemen of Death.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack:

"Soldiers are killers "

Wow man you are so wrong it's not even funny. You don't even KNOW what you're talking about here, really. That is ignorant as hell. But yeah, lets leave it at that.

It's always nice when people think their opinions are facts.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx:

Wether it ends badly or not, it sure is gonna be interesting. People these days want their love stories to be interesting, right ? Well this one is sure to have alot of FIREWORKS LOL.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they team up I want them to f*ck up the Avengers for their hypocrisy.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx:

Wether it ends badly or not, it sure is gonna be interesting. People these days want their love stories to be interesting, right ? Well this one is sure to have alot of FIREWORKS LOL.

Oh Nate's life would be hell if those two went at it. Time and Space would be so screwed.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@teerack:

Well I usually don't consider my opinion as a fact, but really, c'mon man. It's not MY fact. it IS a Fact. You're asking me to believe that sun rises from the West and Sets in the East. And when I refuse, then I think my opinion is a fact ?

Do you even know what a professional soldier, or even any serviceman in any branch of the military is ? Do you have any friends or relatives who have served ?

Seriously, man. Please put the comics down for some time and educate yourself on this. I don't really want to call you out on this in a Comic Book forum, but I really have to.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we also toss Beast into this? Cause he's the biggest hypocrite of them all.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad said:

Yeeeaaaah! Want to change the past? Toss him back to the Big Bang!

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx:

Oh Nate's life would be hell if those two went at it. Time and Space would be so screwed.

But I think we both can agree that it would make for some very interesting and utterly hilarious reading, no ?

@ssejllenrad said:

Beast is an Avenger. So is Logan. So theyre included in the list automatically.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That will happen in a very brutal way, if they team up. That IMHO, is the exact reason why Marvel don't want them to team up. They'd bash their favorite posterboy ( and cash cow) team's skull in.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
    @ssejllenrad said:

Yeeeaaaah! Want to change the past? Toss him back to the Big Bang!

If I am not following you, I soon will be.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Teerack

@avenger85 said:

@teerack:

Well I usually don't consider my opinion as a fact, but really, c'mon man. It's not MY fact. it IS a Fact. You're asking me to believe that sun rises from the West and Sets in the East. And when I refuse, then I think my opinion is a fact ?

Do you even know what a soldier is ? Do you have any friends or relatives who have served ?

Thousands of retired and active duty soldiers would agree with me.(so this isn't an uncommon opinion) My Father severed and I have three friends that have severed. Am I calling them murdered or even questioning the morality of what they do? No. I want to be a solider myself.

But considering the counselling services that the military provides itself I know for a fact a lot of soldiers find your way of thinking very offensive.(I don't find it offensive personally.)

You can think what ever you want, but you should be aware that looking at it from that perspective is inconsiderate of just how much commitment and sacrifice soldiers actually need to make.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: True. But at the same time, I kinda don't want Nate to have love triangle drama that has plagued Scott for years.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@avenger85 said:

@teerack:

Do you even know what a soldier is ? Do you have any friends or relatives who have served ?

Thousands of retired and active duty soldiers would agree with me.(so this isn't an uncommon opinion) My Father severed and I have three friends that have severed. Am I calling them murdered or even questioning the morality of what they do? No. I want to be a solider myself.

But considering the counselling services that the military provides itself I know for a fact a lot of soldiers find your way of thinking very offensive.(I don't find it offensive personally.)

You can think what ever you want, but you should be aware that looking at it from that perspective is inconsiderate of just how much commitment and sacrifice soldiers actually need to make.

And what is my way of thinking, really ? Am I calling these men saints ? Am I calling them murderers or remorseless killers ? I consider them to be brave professionals, who are willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice for their country.

And yes I agree that the councelling services that the military provides for itself are not adequate. The services have had a large number of cases of PTSD and other issues, which need to be taken care of.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: True. But at the same time, I kinda don't want Nate to have love triangle drama that has plagued Scott for years.

Why not ? it's a defining charecteristic of the Summers family haha.

Just look at Havoc/polaris/Scarlet Witch. Then theres Cable & Domino.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Cause he's still got baby mama drama from the late 90s to deal with. Resolve that first.

When was it established that Wanda was romantically linked to Havok? I thought Remender was trying to go that route with Wasp?

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Colossus on record that he'd kill both Illyana and Scott the next time he sees them?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@rickbarry:

Well he's always welcome to try. Scott's uber-powered optic blast begs to differ.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:
    @thegreyoutcastx said:

Cause he's still got baby mama drama from the late 90s to deal with. Resolve that first.

When was it established that Wanda was romantically linked to Havok? I thought Remender was trying to go that route with Wasp?

You mean that same baby mama who tried to have sex with him ? Oh damn. That was some disgusting incest right there lol.

Hmm I thought it was Scarlet Witch and Havok, not Wasp. Anyways, I dont keep that up-to-date with the Uncanny Incompetents, or Cap's Incompetents team.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:
    @avenger85 said:
    @thegreyoutcastx said:

You mean that same baby mama who tried to have sex with him ? Oh damn. That was some disgusting incest right there lol.

Hmm I thought it was Scarlet Witch and Havok, not Wasp. Anyways, I dont keep that up-to-date with the Uncanny Incompetents, or Cap's Incompetents team.

I was referring to Threnody's baby whose Nate is allegedly the father of. Not the Maddie Kiss.

The last couple of issues it seems like Wasp has taken a sort interest in Alex and was gonna have a moment when they had to deal with a crisis.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@thegreyoutcastx:

Oh i see.

But anyways, he's a Summers. Having babies and banging every orifice around is part of his DNA. You're not a Summers until you've banged every telepath or redhead & blonde on your team XD

Same with Alex. Captain should have put a restraining order on him against all the ladies in Avengers. Won't be long before the Summers genes have spread among the Avengers.

Hawkeye has some serious competition and a legit threat in that department now LOL

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx:

Oh i see.

But anyways, he's a Summers. Having babies and banging every orifice around is part of his DNA XD

Same with Alex. Captain should have put a restraining order on him against all the ladies in Avengers. Won't be long before the Summers bloodline has spread among the Avengers LOL

Nate shouldn't have children that he's not gonna be a father to. Scott has done that enough.

But you do have a point, he is a Summers. xD

Dude, the genealogy charts are already super confusing as it is now cause of the Summers line. lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.