Cyke got all the X-mens Magnificent Bastards and Bitches

#1 Posted by imperial90 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Cyke it appears got all of the X-mens magnificent bastards and bitches to stick with him (Magik, Emma and Magneto, Cable to some degree), who's life do you think their gonna ruin first? Personally I'm hoping they do at least a little Avenger trolling :p

In all seriousness though, I really do hope they end up using the fact that Cykes Brotherhood core (or whatever they end up calling themselves) are all planners, manipulators and strategists as a plot point, it'll get dull fast if all they do is try to blow stuff up and get into brawls, which while amusing at times is a waste of such a groups potential for magnificent bastardry.

#2 Posted by Squalleon (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

In a preview of All New Xmen Cyke and his team where saving new mutants (cyke did the x arms :-P)

#3 Edited by PassionFlower (963 posts) - - Show Bio

I do find myself interested in them as outlaws i must say. Even more interesting would be a clash with say Pyslocke's X Force team or Uncanny Avengers.

#4 Posted by McKlayn (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess thats one way to word it lol, but if you just assume Cyclops little group (Magik, Magneto, Emma) and Cable's X force are aligned against the rest, they do have A LOT of the heavy hitters and most of the strategists this whole story has interested me more then anything in recent comics i hope they use it right. Also with Bishop being the man antagonist to Uncanny X force then i would like to see him aligned with Cyclops as well (doubtful considering how he departed last we saw him, but of course last time we saw forge he tried to kill the X men too SO things change ;D

#5 Posted by KDarkholme (337 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm out of the loop rite now. Who's on what team now?

#6 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: Yes, but Forrge didn't attempt to kill that team of X-Men, if anything, none of the other members of Cable's X-Force are aware of what exactly happened until Forge had made it otherwise.

I mean, that Point One special did not have Cable apprehending him or anything like that, so...

#7 Posted by McKlayn (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: Speaking of which i meant to start a topic about this but I am lazy, how exactly did it Explain Forge's return in the Point One? I was too cheap to buy it just for that lol

#8 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume they are still calling themselves Xmen as shown in the solicits bearing Xmen symbols on costumes anything other would seem outlandish. One could also assume that Cable and his X-Force will back up Cyclops. Ultimately Cyke will be the one to take down the Red Skull as ultimate redemption, even though the skull is Caps greatest enemy. The Skull has taken Xavier's brain so this whole thing just became very personal between the the Skull and Cyclops. The mutants will rally behind him again.

#9 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: LOL, It didn't. All it did was provide some sort of resolution to his mental illness, which was a wacky explanation in and of itself. It didn't exactly explain what happened after the Ghost Box 'splosion, me thinks that'll be explained further in CaXF.

#10 Posted by McKlayn (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: I really like that idea but some how i doubt they will have the "Uncanny Avengers" Fail to take down their first foe, and yea i assume they will still be X-men but it might be worth a new title called "X-tinction" since scott dubbed them the X-tinction team at the start of Uncanny X men

@AgeofHurricane: good to know i made the right decision, I am still hoping some how Bishop sides with scott, he was one of my favorite characters and i hate to see him as a full on "Villain" and if they bring him back just to kill him again that's stupid lol

#11 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: I doubt they'll kill him again, hopefully Psylocke's team comes to some sort of compromise with him. It's nice to see both Bishop and Forge back amongst the X-Ranks, though.

#12 Posted by McKlayn (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

@KDarkholme: As far as Cyclops goes hes arrested and don't really got a team but a lot of the teasers show him with Magneto, Magik and Emma. Cable has a team with Forge, Domino, Dr Nemesis & Colossus.

ON the Subject of Cable's team isnt Dr Nemesis and Forge kind of overkill in the smarts department?

#13 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@McKlayn: I doubt they'll kill him again, hopefully Psylocke's team comes to some sort of compromise with him. It's nice to see both Bishop and Forge back amongst the X-Ranks, though.

I'm even more interested in the potential interactions between Forge, Storm, and Bishop given how much history she has with those two.

#14 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

I'm even more interested in the potential interactions between Forge, Storm, and Bishop given how much history she has with those two.

YES!

You see what i see!

#15 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@One_Eye:

is bishop a good guy again?????

#16 Posted by McKlayn (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: No he is the main bad guy to Storm's "Uncanny X-Force" but i would love to see him rejoin the group

#17 Posted by lorex (958 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops seems to have more of the mutants that would be willing to go further for mutant rights and work outside the law if necessary. In the past Wolverine would be one to join them but this Saint Logan version of Wolverine we are getting right now certainly would not.

#18 Posted by Skaddix (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

I figure Scott and Club vs Logan and the School. Cable is going against Uncanny Avengers. Naturally of course X-Force vs X-Force is to be expected down the road.

#19 Posted by KDarkholme (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn: It may indeed be an overkill but I'm sure they will think of some way to use both of them to solve something or maybe even have them clash in their idea's.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.