Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

cyclop's, perfect x-men team & wolverine

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1
    caption
    caption

cylops has been a long leader of the x-men team, but who would make his perfect x-men team.

Jean & Emma
    caption
    caption

either one of these would make his team, it was jean before and now is emma. jean the wife and emma the girlfriend, i think both of these would make a good team member. 

wolverine
    cyclops and wolverine relationship has change so much, before they didn't get on cause they were both in loved with same woman but, now they have become good friends, they respect one other and tend to relie on one other. wolverine is a great asset to cylops team. 
    caption
    caption

beast
    caption
    caption

beast is one of cylop's oldest friends and the brains of operation, despite how ignoring it is to see beast in every team, i think cylops will always have him there.

iceman instead of angel
    i think iceman is a better character and has better powers than angel, he would make a perfect addition to cylop's  team
    caption
    caption
    colossus
    Is powerful and has the heart of hero, he would make a perfect member to cylops's team
    caption
    caption

Nightcrawler
    kurt has great powers and his beliefs and feelings is always advantage to cylop's perfect x-men team
    caption
    caption

psylocke & rogue
    caption
    caption

psylocke and rogue have both been  a member of scott team in the past, but
    if she  her powers, cylops should have psylocke, she is dangerous and skillfull.
    caption
    caption

so what do you think ? who would be in cylop's perfect x-men

what about these, if they were a leader of x-men team,  who would be in there perfect x-men team ?

charles
    caption
    caption

wolverine
    caption
    caption

Emma frost
    caption
    caption

Rogue
    caption
    caption

caption
    caption

Cable
    caption
    caption
    What do you think ?
    Gypsy King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gypsy King

Cyclops

Wolverine

Storm

Havok

Colossus

Psylocke

Iceman

Nightcrawler

Emma Frost

Archangel

I only picked mutants who were alive, and that Cyclops trusts.

DFChewie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DFChewie

I would pick:

1. Cyclops (favorite character, please don't kill me)

2. Beast - best scientist to be had

3. Nightcrawler

4. Colossus - i always saw him as having the least faith in the Dream (joining the Acolytes, leaving the X-Men in Ultimate X-Men), which is really interesting and makes for great character dynamics

5. Forge - maybe only as support, maybe even not actually with the team but operating out of Eagle Plaza

6. Jubilee - great character, good leadership potential, like to see that developed

7. Quicksilver - this guy needs to be on the X-Men finally. ...plus, i really like him.

8. Cannonball - another great leader (X-Force), maybe Cyke could help him with some of his confidence problems

9. Emma Frost

10. Pixie - love the character

11. Dust - same

12. Firestar - this is one i'd really like to finally join the X-Men, as a mutant that has never been affiliated with them before (except for briefly being offered a spot on the Hellions while Emma was the White Queen -- hey, character drama!)

I'd also wish for Shadowcat, but i'm respectful enough to leave her dead for now.

Would not pick Wolverine, who's too busy with the New Avengers and X-Force (whose black ops status is lost anyway if he's seen with them AND the X-Men) or Xavier, who's more interesting on his own.

mrsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mrsummers

1.Cyclops

2.Cable

3.Colossus

4.Shadowcat

5.Wolverine

6.Bishop

7.Healer

8.Skids

Marcus Cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Marcus Cole

Cyclops
    Storm
    Cannonball
    Iceman
    Wolverine
    Nightcrawler
    Rachel Grey
    Psylocke
    and Colossus

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Kid Anarchy
    • Havok
    • Storm
    • Polaris
    • Psylocke
    • Cannonball
    • Emma Frost
    • Nightcrawler
    • Beast
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Suigetsu

Enought Cyclops.. He should die for a change.. and Havoc too.

Storm and wolverine should lead the X-men with the help of professor Xavier.
    I would be fine as long as cyclops and havoc are gone and Gambit is in it.

Marcus Cole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Marcus Cole

Damn Scott gets no love around here. He's one of the top three leaders in Marvel U.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Suigetsu

So wath? He sucks and shud die!
    In the MU..... if I became the editor in chief I could make howard the duck the best leader of the MU...

MU this and MU that, it doesnt matter! People do not like him cause he is a boy scout running in yellow panties.. thing is all writters seem to have wet dreams for him and thats why they always try to pair him and make him have sex with all the hot  x-men, or the hot x-men liking him.

All the summers brood should be exterminated, except cable because he is the only badass MOFO around.

Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kain
    Suigetsu said:
    "So wath? He sucks and shud die!
    In the MU..... if I became the editor in chief I could make howard the duck the best leader of the MU...

MU this and MU that, it doesnt matter! People do not like him cause he is a boy scout running in yellow panties.. thing is all writters seem to have wet dreams for him and thats why they always try to pair him and make him have sex with all the hot  x-men, or the hot x-men liking him.

All the summers brood should be exterminated, except cable because he is the only badass MOFO around."
    You're an idiot. Wolverine can't lead worth a damn which he has admitted and Storm isn't in Cyclops' league when it comes to leading. Oh and he hasn't been a boy scout for about 6 years and hasn't worn the particular outfit you're thinking about for damn near a decade.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Suigetsu
    Kain said:
    "Suigetsu said:

All the summers brood should be exterminated, except cable because he is the only badass MOFO around."
    You're an idiot. Wolverine can't lead worth a damn which he has admitted and Storm isn't in Cyclops' league when it comes to leading. Oh and he hasn't been a boy scout for about 6 years and hasn't worn the particular outfit you're thinking about for damn near a decade."
    Oh yeah?...
    cause in Wolverine and The X-men I have something something different from wath you are saying about Wolverine.

As for storm, F***k Black Panther and bring her back! , gettin married to him just because he is black aswell was one of the most retarded things done in marvel.
    She is an x-men and people identify her as an x-men so she should stay as an X-men.

I think you are the idio for not thinking on the obvious.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By John Valentine

Cyclops.

Suigetsu said:

What the hell? Why don't you try and back up your argument with something that is actually true for once.

He doesn't wear yellow panties.
    He's not a boy scout.
    He's only had sex with three people. Two of whom he were his wife, another was Emma Frost.............
    Negative.
    Oh and, Plenty of people like him, just not people who don't know anything about him :D.

Suigetsu said:
    Oh yeah?...
    cause in Wolverine and The X-men I have something something different from wath you are saying about Wolverine.

Wolverine and the X-Men is not only a TV show, but Wolverine also the main character.

And calm down, no need to get worked up.
    Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kain
    Suigetsu said:
    "Kain said:
    "Suigetsu said:

You're an idiot. Wolverine can't lead worth a damn which he has admitted and Storm isn't in Cyclops' league when it comes to leading. Oh and he hasn't been a boy scout for about 6 years and hasn't worn the particular outfit you're thinking about for damn near a decade."
    Oh yeah?...

As for storm, F***k Black Panther and bring her back! , gettin married to him just because he is black aswell was one of the most retarded things done in marvel.
    She is an x-men and people identify her as an x-men so she should stay as an X-men.

"
    Lol at you trying to use the animated show to prove your point. Notice how he's a terrible leader in the show as well? Also notice that the show isn't the comics which is what I'm pointing out.

Oh and please for the love of god learn to spell and construct a proper sentence.
    DFChewie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DFChewie

I mentioned it earlier. Cyclops is my favorite character. (Heck, I even love him in the show. In fact, all three shows. Though him in the '90s show was a little weak / underdeveloped, IMO.)

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By iSHADOW

cyclops. well yeah.

jean. shes more powerful.

wolverine. otherwise x-books wouldnt sell.

beast. thats a given, you need a science buff.

iceman. because of his recent ridiculous overpowering. however you need someone with flight capabilities....

colossus... well you need a stong man but he isnt the best. hes pretty static as far as character goes... o! my sister! o! i'm a martyr! he should have stayed dead...

Kurt... ugh the eternal whipping boy... please no. use pixie. shes a better teleporter and she doesnt whine...

rogue... even after her recent powerdown shes still a better asset. we already have a telepath and she has limitless potential.

charles. hes needed, i hate how they turned the wiseman into a villain. the x-men need him, he's their jiminy(sp) cricket.

cable... no. too much baby mamma drama.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By John Valentine
    • Cyclops.
    • Emma.
    • Wolverine.
    • Rogue.
    • Iceman.
    • Hellion.
    • Mercury.
    • X-23.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.