Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Cyclops and X-23

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just wanted to ask, am I the only one who's loving what's going on between X-23 and Cyclops? I really like what's going on here because for one Cyclops is my favorite x-man (duh look at my profile pic). For two I've always been secretly attracted to X-23, and for three I think it creates a very interesting story with Cyclops younger self dating Wolverines genetic daughter.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: @avenger85

Pass. I'm as exicted by this as i am about beast and jean grey, lol.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

@acer51 said:

I just wanted to ask, am I the only one who's loving what's going on between X-23 and Cyclops? I really like what's going on here because for one Cyclops is my favorite x-man (duh look at my profile pic). For two I've always been secretly attracted to X-23, and for three I think it creates a very interesting story with Cyclops younger self dating Wolverines genetic daughter.

Sorry say but teen cyclops has left the original 5, so we won't see that friendship develop.

numi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it, which mean that Marvel will kill it, though I wish they wouldn't. I mean if they're confirmed that the Peter Quill / Kitty Pryde thing will continue, why Not Scott and Laura? If it does go forward, I'm all onboard.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@acer51 said:

Sorry say but teen cyclops has left the original 5, so we won't see that friendship develop.

Not until cyclops re-joins the group. Damn Bendis, i dont like this pairing at all. I thought it was going to be P:ixie not x-23 but i guess pixie isnt popular enough

Kasumi_Geist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love it

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kasumi_Geist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pizzaman

I honestly wanted Pixie to have her dream come true by dating Tyke. The most bubbly awkward pairing ever!

Kasumi_Geist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman said:

I honestly wanted Pixie to have her dream come true by dating Tyke.The most bubbly awkward pairing ever!

IKR!

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pizzaman
    Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Roddy010

Not sure how I feel about this but I do wish Cyc and Jean wouldn't have split so anticlimatically. (If I spelled that right :p) I always figured Laura and Hellion were better for each other anyway. I am interested to see where this goes though.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

Not sure how I feel about this but I do wish Cyc and Jean wouldn't have split so anticlimatically. (If I spelled that right :p) I always figured Laura and Hellion were better for each other anyway. I am interested to see where this goes though.

That's how Bendis splits couples. Look how he split kitty/bobby. They're done and done for the long haul lol.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Roddy010

@avenger85: I know. If only writers would take note from Morrison. If you gonna split them up I'd rather it be a beautiful disaster than short coming. Pun intended :p

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman said:

I honestly wanted Pixie to have her dream come true by dating Tyke. The most bubbly awkward pairing ever!

I would actually be ok with this.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@pizzaman said:

I would actually be ok with this.

Maybe a love triangle between the 3?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eeshaan1685

Well, you'd better start to accept Jean/Beast, because that is gonna be the new Status Quo HAHAHA. I would not expect O5 Cyke and O5 Jean to reconcile and get together ever again. That chapter is closed. O5 Cyke's new GF would be someone he meets in space.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

Well, you'd better start to accept Jean/Beast, because that is gonna be the new Status Quo HAHAHA. I would not expect O5 Cyke and O5 Jean to reconcile and get together ever again. That chapter is closed. O5 Cyke's new GF would be someone he meets in space.

No your wrong, we all know jean and scott will get bcak together as for emma and scott who knows??? I want to see teen jean get back with teen scott, they still care deeply for each other. Also i woulndt mind if teen angel admits his feelings for teen jean, he did in BotA but everyone ignored him. Plus when the trial of jean grey was over, jean was thinking everyone and angel said she would do the same for them, right?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heres some foreshadowing from uxm18:

No Caption Provided

"he doesnt know everthing about us and jean goes i know!!!

No Caption Provided

Stay away from women in general, best advice ever!!!!! LOL XP

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@avenger85 said:

No your wrong, we all know jean and scott will get bcak together as for emma and scott who knows??? I want to see teen jean get back with teen scott, they still care deeply for each other. Also i woulndt mind if teen angel admits his feelings for teen jean, he did in BotA but everyone ignored him. Plus when the trial of jean grey was over, jean was thinking everyone and angel said she would do the same for them, right?

lol plz re-read the last few panels of GOTG 13. I really hope O5 Cyclops leaves the X-Men for good. He would make a really good leader for the Starjammers, it could work out nicel for a Starjammers ongoing with him as the leader. Bendis made it very clear, right out of Cyke's mouth : He and Jean have a very bad future together, so the best thing to do would be to stay away. How could that not have been more clear lol ?

And I don't really see the logic of him coming back to a world where practically everyone he knows dislikes or hates him or wants to arrest him. No sensible human would ever want to go back to somewhere where they're the most hated person on the planet ( Especially when the hatred is completely uncalled for), at least not when there are better career opportunities and potential, with your family in Space. Earth already has a Cyclops. I would like to see a legit Space Pirate Cyclops who doesn't carry any of the baggage from earth ( like Jean, Emma and the X-Men ).

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

lol plz re-read the last few panels of GOTG 13. I really hope O5 Cyclops leaves the X-Men for good. He would make a really good leader for the Starjammers, it could work out nicel for a Starjammers ongoing with him as the leader. Bendis made it very clear, right out of Cyke's mouth : He and Jean have a very bad future together, so the best thing to do would be to stay away. How could that not have been more clear lol ?

And I don't really see the logic of him coming back to a world where practically everyone he knows dislikes or hates him or wants to arrest him. No sensible human would ever want to go back to somewhere where they're the most hated person on the planet ( Especially when the hatred is completely uncalled for), at least not when there are better career opportunities and potential, with your family in Space. Earth already has a Cyclops. I would like to see a legit Space Pirate Cyclops who doesn't carry any of the baggage from earth ( like Jean, Emma and the X-Men ).

Well dream on good sir because Bendis likes drama and you cant have drama without jean, cyclops or esecially emma frost. Cyclops new comicbook is only 5 issues long, so he has to come back to his group, the x-men and after some male-bonding with his father, he'll become a better person. Plus in a+x Captain America said that the name cyclops belongs to the teenager and not to adult cyclops. So everyone still loves tenn cyclops, so there.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

That's how Bendis splits couples. Look how he split kitty/bobby. They're done and done for the long haul lol.

OMG i never thought of that. That is so true, bendis is a hack. If your going to break up, put some effort in it and marvel just gives bendis whatever he wants. We are all doomed and the avengers fans out there is laughing at us

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@roddy010 said:

OMG i never thought of that. That is so true, bendis is a hack. If your going to break up, put some effort in it and marvel just gives bendis whatever he wants. We are all doomed and the avengers fans out there is laughing at us

Hysterically. And yes Bendis is as much of a hack as he needs to be and then some.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

You know...... if people would stop buying this stupidity and stop discussing it maybe it would go away. lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

You know...... if people would stop buying this stupidity and stop discussing it maybe it would go away. lol

Lol It's funny that I've gone from thinking, "hey this guy should give it a chance" to word for word thinking this exact comment before i got to the bottom of the page

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@avenger85 said:

@avenger85 said:

Well dream on good sir because Bendis likes drama and you cant have drama without jean, cyclops or esecially emma frost. Cyclops new comicbook is only 5 issues long, so he has to come back to his group, the x-men and after some male-bonding with his father, he'll become a better person. Plus in a+x Captain America said that the name cyclops belongs to the teenager and not to adult cyclops. So everyone still loves tenn cyclops, so there.

Are you serious ? Show me proof where Rucka has explicitly said that the Cyclops series is only for 5 issues.

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel is gonna shock you be giving you what you want and rekindle the relationship between Cyke and X-23, but they will go overboard and inpregnate her... Not that I would mind cause it would screw with everyone and be funny as hell plus it would make something about there travel permanent or worthyfull...

Ambaryerno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Such a shame nothing came of this; Tyke + X was SO much better than Tangel + X.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, I had forgotten about this......

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.