Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Custom Marvel Superhero Action Figures - Cable w/baby hope et al

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

I was browsing the web and came across a couple of entertaining custom figures for various X-Men (and a few other characters) by someone named elvis1976. The link is accessible through Super Punch Blog @ http://superpunch.blogspot.com/2012/07/cable-with-baby-hope-and-more-custom.html. Here are a few pictures to whet your appetites. Head over to the link to see the other figures this fan is working on.

Plus a link to a hilarious Marvel cartoon short: http://superpunch.blogspot.com/2012/05/gag-filled-marvel-cartoon.html

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nightcrawler23

I'm looking to start a collection. How much?

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

@Nightcrawler23: Unfortunately, I think Elvis1976 made these custom figures for their own personal collection, and never intended to sell them. You should go to the link and see the various custom figures that are available on the official site, though.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

These figures are great! Some of the best customs I've seen.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@Nightcrawler23: Unfortunately, I think Elvis1976 made these custom figures for their own personal collection, and never intended to sell them. You should go to the link and see the various custom figures that are available on the official site, though.

Ahh. he or she should look into mass production. Do you have any recommendations?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.