Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

currently, who is the most powerful/strongest telekenetic?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthphoenix

Most of the telekenetics i know are from the summers clan, plus legion and helion. Any other telekenetics? who's currently the strongest?

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id go with hellion mainly because rachel has been using her telepathy more/mainly in x-men. legion doesnt use telekinesis as his go to ability too often. overall thou id probably go with rachel as the most powerful thou

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By HAWK2916

I say its Rachel or maybe Psylocke. Maybe Psylocke is not all that powerful just creative with what she does. But Rachel is probably the best. Hellion is badass also and I'd probably put him in the top 3, though I may be forgetting some others

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Clint Eastwood.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the way psylocke use her tk. it's like nowadays, shes more comfy with her tk than her tp.

Lately, Rachel's been more of a tp than a tk user. I dont like the way the writers and artists make her use her tk. 1st she duplicates psylocke's tk katana, and in wolverine and the x-men she's seen flying with a katana and another medieval weapon. I mean, it doesnt really suit her. She's nightcrawler trained but she's always been a blaster rather than a scraper or a bruiser.

In the profile page of helion here, it is said that he is using a cybernetic arm, in x-men 10, his hands are floating a few centimeters from his arms. are green tk spheres his energy signature? is it the only way he could project his tk energy?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Nah. Hellion can fly with his. He also has created platforms or disk to transport and fly his teammates. His blasts are pretty powerful too

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By fodigg
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid Omega??

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel hasn't used her telekinesis offensively in a while, but if her telepathy is any indication I'd say she's gotten way stronger then her already crazy power levels.

Still if we have to use it off what we've seen....Stryfe since I'm not sure if Legion should count

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Rachel.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel is being written very inconsistently lately - in regards to her powers. Still that being said, she is the only living Omega level Telekinetic ... Legion could own this if telekinesis was a power he displayed regularly... he gets an honourary win. Legion is leaps and bounds the most powerful psionic on Earth. If Nate was at full power of course, he would own this category without any challenge.

1. Rachel

1. Legion

3. Stryfe - He's an Omega which many people seem to forget... and vastly more powerful than Cable.

4. Exodus - he telekinetically reconstructed professor x's brain... how's that for control!

5. Hellion - its been mentioned MANY times by himself and others... he is one of the most powerful telekinetics on Earth... iirc he was rated stronger than Pre-Phoenix Jean. .

Honourable Mentions. Nate (though as mentioned above, he SHOULD be number 1), Psylocke and Cable. No-One else qualifies in a realm of "Most Powerfuls."

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable isn't a TKic anymore, so I'll say Exodus is the most powerful one right now, then Rachel or Stryfe, he was damn powerful in Vendetta. Hellion should be really powerful as well, but his recent showings in X-men 10-11 weren't impressive at all. Quire and Psylocke don't really use TK systemically to understand what their limits are.

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quentin quire? He had the pheonix force in the future

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@binski said:

Quentin quire? He had the pheonix force in the future

he's had the Phoenix force in the past. Jean had it for a while when she had Betsy's old powerset for a while. No TK... only TP... the TP Raptor was pretty cool... think Betsy's lady mandarin-style psi-mask but a massive pink "flaming" raptor hovering about dainty little Jean. Telekinesis is not a gift granted by having the Phoenix. It enhances and expands the powers of those it joins with. Quire will without question become the premier telepath on Earth. He posesses no other psionics. He is Omega level and Omega class. If Emma were to train him... sheesh... Quentin could psnap everyone.

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Binski

@devilsgrin81: Nice I just assumed the Pheonix picks the most powerful telepath and expands his/her ability's ten fold when it chooses a host.

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@binski said:

@devilsgrin81: Nice I just assumed the Pheonix picks the most powerful telepath and expands his/her ability's ten fold when it chooses a host.

Phoenix does seem to have a particular attraction to telepaths. Only Hope really so far hasn't been one... (the P5 don't count since they were accidental).

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rachel is by far the most powerful out of what I have seen listed here, regardless of which power they are currently focusing on, there is nothing stating that since she is using more telepathy her tk is now weaker. Upon his return Legions tk couldn't even break jail bars, when one of his personalities was trying to get to Dani after Sam locked her up to keep her safe. Hellion shouldn't even be mentioned, he is a powerful tk but has done nothing to place in the same league as Rachel or even Psylocke when she first manifested tk.

When Psylocke first has tk, it was stronger than Rachels, because Betsy has Jeans old pre-tk sensitivity tk. This illustrates that Jean before he secondary mutation was more powerful than Rachel, so realistically no blocks O5 Jean should currently be the most powerful tk and tp. since adult Jean was more powerful than just about everybody mentioned in this thread.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By darthphoenix

@lordofallhumans: maybe she really is more like jean in many ways. there was a time when both were just more accustomed to using tk. before jean died, she was more of a tp than a tk user. i think she loves her tp more than her tk. i think this is what rachel is all about now. She's enjoying her TP now that she is well versed with this power, especially after the training she had with both emma and charles. sad she never had a chance to get training from jean herself.

I dont think that less use of her tk lately made her tk weaker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.