Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Create your own b-list X-team

knighthood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 49

#1  Edited By knighthood

Come up with your own b-list x-team. Choose up to 8 characters give them roles and some plot ideas.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    • Amelia Voght - Role: Leader. Ex-fling of Professor X. Can can transform matter into a mist state and vice versa
    • Sage -Real Name: Unknown Role: Tactician and second in command. Photographic memory, computer like intellect, telepath, weapons training and martial arts. Former spy for Charles Xavier.
    • Elixir - Real Name - Joshua Foley Role: Omega level mutant. Can manipulate organic matter.
    • Goblyn - Real Name - Goblyn Dean Role: Teenage feral character with enhanced senses, claws, and healing factor
    • Pathway - Real Name - Laura Dean Role: Teenage teleporter. Twin sister of Goblyn.
    • Lifter - Real Name - Edward Lanthrop Role: Ex-villian powerhouse that can use his control of gravity and density to levitate and perform superhuman acts of strength.
    • Neal Shaara - Role: Plasma blasts, flight, flashes of light.

I could care less about a name. I'll be honest, I don't know a ton about Elixir or the current character development with Tessa (whoops I mean Sage). Anyway I figure a good starting point would be introducing Goblyn to the two character that have experience with Xavier and let the team develop from that point. I would have to insist they loose the stupid names (Lifter, Elixir, and Pathway) and use their own names. Ultimately, I would like this to be a city-based x-team with their identity unknown to the general public. I would have them secretly save the city on a regular basis. Sorta like a small scale Authority.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.