Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Create a Villian for the xmen

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

It seems that every new mutant is joining the xmen right now and that there are more Xmen than actual mutants at times. So I wanted to get some thoughts/ideas for mutants who would be villians for the xmen.

I would make Quentin Quire a villian for sure.

I'd also have some Scientist maybe a cousin, brother, colleague or an abandoned/adopted child of Dr. Rao start to try to systematically eliminate mutants. Creating cyborgs and biological weapons even developing ways to enhance human abilities to combat mutants.

Elixir would be almost a Magneto type figure. Having his own island nation of followers both mutant and human. Offering health aid to other nations only if they comply with demands. Also have him in contact with Apocalyspe so that as one of his horsemen he could cause sickness and death.

A female mutant who has strong powers of suggestion and can possess/control men's minds. I'd call her Cleopatra.

Thats just a few off the top of my head.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

@hawk2916: I wouldn't make Quire a villain, that just seems like a waste.

After reading the newest Uncanny Avengers (issue 7), I got thinking that a kind of villain I'd like to see would be one who wasn't so much against mutants as they were exploitative of them.

I always thought Mojo and the whole Mojo-world thing was pretty ridiculous, but a character who was just a regular human television producer making a reality-t.v. show about mutants might actually be a pretty interesting way to explore concepts of identity and celebrity culture.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@hawk2916 said:

Too generic... he's more interesting as an anti-hero!

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@hawk2916 said:

Too generic... he's more interesting as an anti-hero!

exactly.

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I want to see more X-men gone bad! We have so many reformed villains on the X-men but we need a few of them to go over to the dark side and be anti-villains. You know a character that does bad things but has good intentions. Like Magneto was before reforming.

Dark Angel was great villain but they should have kept him that way or killed him off entirely.

The only other X-men i can see cross over to the dark side would be Magik but she's kind of already there i just want her to be more wicked. I want her to be like trickster archetype. Not pure evil but pure mischief.

I also really like HAWK2916 's suggestion of Elixer as a corrupt healer. Maybe he could have a dual aspect to himself like Two-Face, one side good-gold, one side bad-indigo.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see more X-men gone bad! We have so many reformed villains on the X-men but we need a few of them to go over to the dark side and be anti-villains. You know a character that does bad things but has good intentions. Like Magneto was before reforming.

Dark Angel was great villain but they should have kept him that way or killed him off entirely.

I really liked that they had one of the original X-men just go completely villain, especially since it had built up for so long, so I have to admit that I was a little disappointed they didn't keep him that way for longer.

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@silver_raven said:

I really liked that they had one of the original X-men just go completely villain, especially since it had built up for so long, so I have to admit that I was a little disappointed they didn't keep him that way for longer.

Angel is the most useless X-men.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver_raven: oh, I dunno.. didn't they make it so he could heal people?

even if you don't count that, he's crazy rich. And, really, there are only a handful of X-men who can actually fly.

Storm, Pixie, Rachel, Hellion, Cannonball, Magneto.. well, I guess that's why they always give him new powers..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.