Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Confused- Why are the original 5 still here?

• 100 results
    HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Don't the X-men realize they've created an alternate reality? They've severely altered the path of the original 5 by basically telling them everything that's going to happen in their future. Clearly it's not effecting the present timeline at all or things would be drastically different with every passing moment the originals aren't where they belong. So really, when the original 5 return, the subtlest change in their environment will result in them branching off into a different reality. Also, what if someone just KILLS one of them? The X-men are screwed in that case.

I feel like this was all a ploy to bring Jean back because Marvel explicitly said we wanted "the real Jean Grey" back and promised they would deliver in the early solicits for this. See how their roundabout ways of accomplishing this are crazier then just resurrecting her. Hope Summers, for example?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

I'm not an X-Men reader, but I thought I heard somewhere that these original five are actually from another universe, rather than 616.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not an X-Men reader, but I thought I heard somewhere that these original five are actually from another universe, rather than 616.

Nope, they're from this universe. Confirmed when young Cyclops died for a moment and his older one disappeared as well. They are the exact same ones as the 616.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By V_Scarlotte_Rose

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

Nope, they're from this universe. Confirmed when young Cyclops died for a moment and his older one disappeared as well. They are the exact same ones as the 616.

Oh. This seems kind of a risky storyline then.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

the O5 can't return to their own time....they tried to send them back during BotA and the time machine wouldn't allow them to travel to that time period....they could go forward in time and other people were able to travel to the O5's time but for some reason the time machine wouldn't allow the O5 to go home

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

At the end of their arc they'll either have to send them back in time with an absolute memory wipe (the lost days spent in the future chalked up to comic book character non-aging) or they'll have to declare it a branching reality. Time travel and the multiverse kind of run over each other at Marvel.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

Well @oldnightcrawler has a different opinion that has to do with the Age of Ultron time effect. He can explain it better, if he ever gets on again thanks to yesterdays comicvine disaster.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@avenger85 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

Well that is exactly the point of it. Bendis mentioned it clearly that there will be drastic changes and serious repercussions for getting the O5 into the current time.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@avenger85 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

it's not risky at all. Nothing bad can happen; it's a comic book.

and they aren't from the 616 universe anyway.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@avenger85 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

Well that is exactly the point of it. Bendis mentioned it clearly that there will be drastic changes and serious repercussions for getting the O5 into the current time.

my question is with the O5 remaining in the present will they kill off the future/current timeline selves???

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@avenger85 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

I don't see how you could say that they aren't since we know that they are...like Avenger85 said when young Cyclops died the present day Cyclops disappeared

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@avenger85 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

I don't see how you could say that they aren't since we know that they are...like Avenger85 said when young Cyclops died the present day Cyclops disappeared

Yup, the fact that they are the legit younger versions of the 616 O5 was proven and set in stone by Bendis himself in BOTA issue 1.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@avenger85 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

regardless of AoU, if the O5 werent the 616 O5 then when young scott died nothing would have happened to the current scott.... that cannot be unseen in the comic. it happened we saw it even thou it could have been focused on more during & post BoTA

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@danhimself said:

Yup, the fact that they are the legit younger versions of the 616 O5 was proven and set in stone by Bendis himself in BOTA issue 1.

That doesn't prove anything; there's plenty of explanations for that.

There's only one explanation for the X-men's dialogue in the first issue All-New X-Men to be different from the dialogue in Lee & Kirby's X-men #8 (the 616 version of the story): that Bendis wrote an alternate version of the story, which would be an alternate version of their history, which by definition makes it an alternate reality.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@danhimself said:

There's only one explanation for the X-men's dialogue in the first issue All-New X-Men to be different from the dialogue in Lee & Kirby's X-men #8 (the 616 version of the story): that Bendis wrote an alternate version of the story, which would be an alternate version of their history, which by definition makes it an alternate reality.

I respectfully disagree with your theory. Bendis might have written it slightly differently ( he's Bendis ), but doesn't change the fact that when young Cyke died, the old one disappeared too. Had this been an alternate timestream, that would not have happened.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@danhimself said:

but there is absolutely no other possible explanation for older Cyclops disappearing and the fact that Bendis has said that these are not alternate reality versions and that they are definitely the O5 from the 616 plus that dialogue was written 50 years ago they may have just updated it

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85 said:

@danhimself said:

but there is absolutely no other possible explanation for older Cyclops disappearing and the fact that Bendis has said that these are not alternate reality versions and that they are definitely the O5 from the 616 plus that dialogue was written 50 years ago they may have just updated it

Regardless of whatever theories we make here. The WRITER HIMSELF has said they are the O5 from 616 time, Period.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I respectfully disagree with your theory. Bendis might have written it slightly differently ( he's Bendis ), but doesn't change the fact that when young Cyke died, the old one disappeared too. Had this been an alternate timestream, that would not have happened.

It's not a theory. Regardless of what Bendis' intention was, an alternate version of history is what he wrote; and that, by definition, makes it an alternate reality. I don't mean to be stubborn, but that's just what an alternate reality is.

There's always another explanation. The adult Cyclops that's around now might not be from the 616; he could be a time displaced version of the All-new Cyclops that showed up after Cyclops died as Apocalypse. I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying there could be any number of comic book-y explanations for what happened in BotA.

It doesn't matter what Bendis said outside the story, in the story he's already established that the events in All-new X-men #1 were different from the events in the X-men #8, which is the 616 version of events.

That makes it, by definition, an alternate version of history, and therefore an alternate reality, regardless of his intentions.

Unless and until he can explain in the story why those events would have been different, the only explanation is the obvious one that I've presented.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

It's not a theory. Regardless of what Bendis' intention was, an alternate version of history is what he wrote; and that, by definition, makes it an alternate reality. I don't mean to be stubborn, but that's just what an alternate reality is.

@danhimself said:

There's always another explanation. The adult Cyclops that's around now might not be from the 616; he could be a time displaced version of the All-new Cyclops that showed up after Cyclops died as Apocalypse. I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying there could be any number of comic book-y explanations for what happened in BotA.

It doesn't matter what Bendis said outside the story, in the story he's already established that the events in All-new X-men #1 were different from the events in the X-men #8, which is the 616 version of events.

That makes it, by definition, an alternate version of history, and therefore an alternate reality, regardless of his intentions.

Unless and until he can explain in the story why those events would have been different, the only explanation is the obvious one that I've presented.

and originally Tony Stark got injured in Korea not Afghanistan....that doesn't make the original issue an alternate reality...plus all they have to do is eventually return the O5 back to the exact moment when they left...problem solved

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@avenger85 said:

Regardless of whatever theories we make here. The WRITER HIMSELF has said they are the O5 from 616 time, Period.

then The WRITER HIMSELF is wrong, or maybe he doesn't know what an alternate reality is, that's not my problem. What he wrote was an alternate version of history, regardless of what he says outside the story.

That an alternate version of events is an alternate history, is an alternate reality, isn't a theory; that's just what it is.

@danhimself said:

and originally Tony Stark got injured in Korea not Afghanistan....that doesn't make the original issue an alternate reality...plus all they have to do is eventually return the O5 back to the exact moment when they left...problem solved

..actually, by definition, it does.

I'm not saying I care about continuity one way or another, to me it's not important; I'm just saying that if there are two different versions of the story, then they are alternate versions of each other. That's just what it is.

My point is that they were in an alternate version of the story even before present-day Beast showed up in the past.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The idea of bringing the O5 to the present is just stupid. The premise is stupid and the arguments in this thread proves it. I hate the convoluted mess that the Xmen has become. It feels like sabotage point blank. Someone should have laughed at this idea and sne t whoever came up with it back to the trash pile they must have crawled out of.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

The idea of bringing the O5 to the present is just stupid. The premise is stupid and the arguments in this thread proves it. I hate the convoluted mess that the Xmen has become. It feels like sabotage point blank. Someone should have laughed at this idea and sne t whoever came up with it back to the trash pile they must have crawled out of.

Marvel wanted a retcon of X-Men for better sales and to make up for the mess that was AvX. So they came up with the O5 idea. It's like making the New 52 without the Crisis event, but a slow but sure change to the timestream.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HAWK2916

@avenger85: Still a bad idea. There would be better sales if there were better writers and less convolution. There are far better ways to do a reboot/retcon than this ridiculous mess

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@avenger85: Still a bad idea. There would be better sales if there were better writers and less convolution. There are far better ways to do a reboot/retcon than this ridiculous mess

Well honestly I don't care anymore. To me it's not just about how it is getting retconned, but WHAT is. Marvel seems to have shat all over the old fans from back in the X-Factor days, since the 2000s. But yeah, Marvel is a company. They have to do what it takes to make their money lol.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

then The WRITER HIMSELF is wrong, or maybe he doesn't know what an alternate reality is, that's not my problem. What he wrote was an alternate version of history, regardless of what he says outside the story.

That an alternate version of events is an alternate history, is an alternate reality, isn't a theory; that's just what it is.

@danhimself said:

..actually, by definition, it does.

I'm not saying I care about continuity one way or another, to me it's not important; I'm just saying that if there are two different versions of the story, then they are alternate versions of each other. That's just what it is.

My point is that they were in an alternate version of the story even before present-day Beast showed up in the past.

We could make whatever theories we want to believe, but in the end it is the Marvel editorial that decides what is the 616 or alternate timeline or retcon/whatever. This decision that O5 are from 616 timeline was made and set in stone in the Marvel offices. Not just by Bendis, who very clearly indicated it in BOTA 1.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By PeppeyHare

They aren't from an alternate reality. Bendis just wanted to update the dialogue to make it seem more modern....

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They aren't from an alternate reality. Bendis just wanted to update the dialogue to make it seem more modern....

Well said i hope this is the case but i guess we have to wait and see when the o5 go back to their time so there is no point in arguring about it. :)

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We could make whatever theories we want to believe, but in the end it is the Marvel editorial that decides what is the 616 or alternate timeline or retcon/whatever. This decision that O5 are from 616 timeline was made and set in stone in the Marvel offices. Not just by Bendis, who very clearly indicated it in BOTA 1.

alright, call it a ret-con then, whatever, it's still an alternate version of the story.

Bendis and Marvel can say whatever they want, but that doesn't mean they have say over the whole of the English language, and an alternate version is an alternate version. They can't say that Bendis' version is the original version just because they've chose to change it, because the original version still exists whatever they say or do.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

alright, call it a ret-con then, whatever, it's still an alternate version of the story.

Bendis and Marvel can say whatever they want, but that doesn't mean they have say over the whole of the English language, and an alternate version is an alternate version. They can't say that Bendis' version is the original version just because they've chose to change it, because the original version still exists whatever they say or do.

This is too confusing, so I'm going to wait until the O5 go back to there time and see if anything changes or not. I am done arguring over it and fighting over it when there is no proof yet. I guess we have to be patient.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mind if I ask. WHO the HELL are the Original 5? I mean, I'm a fan who read comics, but not a freak like those who knows everything. Like date of birth, years, where they from, or even how they like their milkshake. I'm just curious that's all.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

Mind if I ask. WHO the HELL are the Original 5? I mean, I'm a fan who read comics, but not a freak like those who knows everything. Like date of birth, years, where they from, or even how they like their milkshake. I'm just curious that's all.

The original five X-men, or "O5", were Xavier's first five recruits to become X-men in Lee and Kirby's The X-Men (1963).

They were Cyclops, Iceman, the Beast, the Angel, and Marvel girl, in that order.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11:

LOL. The Original 5 of the x-men is Marvel Girl(jean grey), Iceman, Cyclops(team leader), Beast and Angel. They were teenagers at the time when x-men first began.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

The original five X-men, or "O5", were Xavier's first five recruits to become X-men in Lee and Kirby's The X-Men (1963).

They were Cyclops, Iceman, the Beast, the Angel, and Marvel girl, in that order.

Ooooooh. Ok. Thanks. I thought they goes by the name XM. Well now I know and I will keep that in mind. Isn't crazy? Marvel come up with so many different names for the XM, which it get kind of confusing sometimes. Or is something that you guys call them here, in this forum? If not, where can I read about "05"?

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

Ooooooh. Ok. Thanks. I thought they goes by the name XM. Well now I know and I will keep that in mind. Isn't crazy? Marvel come up with so many different names for the XM, which it get kind of confusing sometimes. Or is something that you guys call them here, in this forum? If not, where can I read about "05"?

Right now you can read about the "O5" in All-New X-Men, but there are other (better) X-men comics out now, with other versions of the team.

While All-New' features the original X-men in the present with Kitty Pryde as their instructor,

• X-men feature's Storm's team of X-men,
    • Amazing X-men features the staff of the Jean Grey School,
    • Wolverine & the X-men features Wolverine's student team,
    • and Uncanny X-Men features Cyclops' outlaw X-men.
    Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

Right now you can read about the "O5" in All-New X-Men, but there are other (better) X-men comics out now, with other versions of the team.

While All-New' features the original X-men in the present with Kitty Pryde as their instructor,

• X-men feature's Storm's team of X-men,
    • Amazing X-men features the staff of the Jean Grey School,
    • Wolverine & the X-men features Wolverine's student team,
    • and Uncanny X-Men features Cyclops' outlaw X-men.

Cyclops outlaw? Wow I'm gonna go with that one first. Ha. Thanks for the list. I will definitely check those out.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Poze11

@poze11:

LOL. The Original 5 of the x-men is Marvel Girl(jean grey), Iceman, Cyclops(team leader), Beast and Angel. They were teenagers at the time when x-men first began.

LOL. Thanks. Someone else already confirmed that. I will check that out.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@poze11 said:

Cyclops outlaw? Wow I'm gonna go with that one first. Ha. Thanks for the list. I will definitely check those out.

Uncanny' is probably my favorite of the bunch, but it's also the most different.

But I would recommend all four of those more than All-new'.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By danhimself

@avenger85 said:

they may not have control over the English language but they do have absolute control over anything concerning Marvel continuity so if they say that the O5 in ANX are from the 616 then it doesn't matter if the dialogue was different or not because they said that's who they are

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

Uncanny' is probably my favorite of the bunch, but it's also the most different.

But I would recommend all four of those more than All-new'.

I love Amazing X-Men Art. :)

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HAWK2916

@poze11: If you want to really get into the O5, I would suggest that you go back and do some tpb, marvel masterworks or whatever. Reading any of the current stuff is just badly convoluted. Just read the old stuff, where there were actually good stories

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@poze11: If you want to really get into the O5, I would suggest that you go back and do some tpb, marvel masterworks or whatever. Reading any of the current stuff is just badly convoluted. Just read the old stuff, where there were actually good stories

Like BotA or AvX!!!!!! @HAWK2916 Shhhhh (lol)

on second thought no, i cant do that, the one i listed, those are just bad.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By HexThis

@avenger85 said:

Agh, that kills me and the Cyclops disappearing thing does too, it's so cheesy. That stuff only works in Back to the Future.

My guess is that they will send the O5 back to their point on the timeline eventually. BUT they've jump-started Jean's telepathy in the present so when Xavier tries to mindwipe it won't work fully and she'll probably be able to avoid her own death or something like that. ALSO, the Phoenix force did say it would have to take Jean to different timelines to get fragments of the Phoenix force anyways.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexthis said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:

@avenger85 said:

Agh, that kills me and the Cyclops disappearing thing does too, it's so cheesy. That stuff only works in Back to the Future.

My guess is that they will send the O5 back to their point on the timeline eventually. BUT they've jump-started Jean's telepathy in the present so when Xavier tries to mindwipe it won't work fully and she'll probably be able to avoid her own death or something like that. ALSO, the Phoenix force did say it would have to take Jean to different timelines to get fragments of the Phoenix force anyways.

That is what I'm hoping for(and praying for). :)

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everyone arguing over a fact that is set. if the O5 are from an alternate timeline current scott would not have died bottomline. but then again the 616 universe has been tampered with numerous times & ending with the final time manipulation of AoU who really knows whats going on anymore for all we know when O5 scott died maybe cyclop's in every alt. universe died as well but until a theory like that can be proved we have to assume that they are the O5 from the 616 universe otherwise without further explanation the idea alone is ridiculous. because how could an alternate version effect the genuine article. maybe this is how X-men will be revamped. with the O5 returning to the past with the knowledge of their futures and whatever else they learned. if they do go back with this knowledge it will revamp the marvel U. will they take out the avengers in the past? will they put aside their differences with magneto at an earlier time, will they seek out scarlet witch & kill her or ask her to join the x-men? will vulcan & his team now survive? will they kill sinister & apocalypse at an earlier point? will xavier & magneto form genosha? what will come about of onslaught, i feel the O5 need to know more about him too. will Hope &/or X-23 return to the past with the O5 so that wolverine wont have to join? will Dakan be saved from his fated future as well? what will happen to Legion, Cable, Rachel, & X-man? will emma frost join the team earlier as well? these are some of the questions that i think of when i think of revamp.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everyone arguing over a fact that is set. if the O5 are from an alternate timeline current scott would not have died bottomline. but then again the 616 universe has been tampered with numerous times & ending with the final time manipulation of AoU who really knows whats going on anymore for all we know when O5 scott died maybe cyclop's in every alt. universe died as well but until a theory like that can be proved we have to assume that they are the O5 from the 616 universe otherwise without further explanation the idea alone is ridiculous. because how could an alternate version effect the genuine article. maybe this is how X-men will be revamped. with the O5 returning to the past with the knowledge of their futures and whatever else they learned. if they do go back with this knowledge it will revamp the marvel U. will they take out the avengers in the past? will they put aside their differences with magneto at an earlier time, will they seek out scarlet witch & kill her or ask her to join the x-men? will vulcan & his team now survive? will they kill sinister & apocalypse at an earlier point? will xavier & magneto form genosha? what will come about of onslaught, i feel the O5 need to know more about him too. will Hope &/or X-23 return to the past with the O5 so that wolverine wont have to join? will Dakan be saved from his fated future as well? what will happen to Legion, Cable, Rachel, & X-man? will emma frost join the team earlier as well? these are some of the questions that i think of when i think of revamp.

All I want is for Bendis to somehow undo the effects of the "Twelve" story. That ruined Cyclops for me lol.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xspectre28 said:

All I want is for Bendis to somehow undo the effects of the "Twelve" story. That ruined Cyclops for me lol.

yes i think that cyclops wouldnt have flew over the deep end if he & apocalypse never merged. i still feel that scott would have become the leader he is now, but i think some of his choices would have been different.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xspectre28: Someone mentioned an idea that is being used at DC. An Earth 2 concept. This might work for what your are talking about. They go back to their own timeline with the knowledge they've acquired and start anew. This could be a divergent/alternate reality (especially once time os fixed or whatever the hell) and stories like what you mentioned could be hashed out there. Of course the 616 could continue on but Marvel would get a whole new line of stories and possibly other offshoot books set in whatever time period they choose to call it, thus making Marvel more money.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of these questions have pretty simple answers, which would be simply "Bendis" or "Aaron". Ask and you shall receive at its best.

Jimmie_Hudson_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the "o5" are from the 616 but due to age of ulton, battle of the atom, and the "o5" being well aware of the future, time is totally screwed up.

like in a scene from looper, the characters said, "the more you think about it, the more it hurts your brain. and, the more you talk about it the more things change."

time is completely shattered. thus, the law of continuity is screwed up. however, time will heal itself in a manner incomprehensible to humans; since time is already a incomprehensible to humans compared to godlike entities.

in my eyes, the 616 universe is just a nickname for the fans to call marvel's current continuity...

god, mobile can suck sometimes. i can't finish.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Problems like that don't bother Marvel at all because they know everything will be alright since it's in the hands of the best writer in the whole world - Brian Michael Bendis.

And also,Marvel would do everything to get Jean Grey back again and again and again and again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.