Comic-Con Post AVX

#1 Posted by MarvelGrey (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Well we just got some news that detailed some information on life after AVX. First of all there will be three new book to bridge the gap of AVX

The books with their writers are as follows

Kieron Gillen AVX: Consequences deals with that concludes plot threads that weren't able to be solved throughout the main book.

Jeph Loeb, Dan Slott and other writers on A + X a team up of X-men, and Avengers switching out.

Skottie Young on AVX Babies One shot remember his AVX#1 variant cover for midtown?

Link is: http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/07/13/comic-con-marvel-cup-o-joe-panel-recap

More info will be updated if there is more for Sunday

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (38140 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelGrey:

Kieron Gillen AVX: Consequences deals with that concludes plot threads that weren't able to be solved throughout the main book.

At least we have someone that can get a good grasp on characters clearing up the loose ends.

#3 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@MarvelGrey:

At least we have someone that can get a good grasp on characters clearing up the loose ends.

I think it's more leaning towards the ramifications of both teams.

Eliminating the whole aspect of a singularity blame ("it's the avengers fault" "it's the X-men fault") meaning nobody in this event is getting off easy

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (38140 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079: Even so, I'm still glad Gillen is doing it and not any of the other main writers of the event.

#5 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot believe it's all come to this.

Think i'll have to pack my bags and move to Image/Dark Horse at this rate, for good.

#6 Posted by John Valentine (16323 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelGrey:

YES!

#7 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Hareil0079: Even so, I'm still glad Gillen is doing it and not any of the other main writers of the event.

True

#8 Posted by Skaddix (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079 said:

@god_spawn said:

@MarvelGrey:

Eliminating the whole aspect of a singularity blame ("it's the avengers fault" "it's the X-men fault") meaning nobody in this event is getting off easy

Well Good. That is what I want in events real consequences for actions. Starting with Stark on the Avenger Side for being in idiot with his Pheonix Killer and Namor for War Crimes

#9 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@god_spawn said:

@MarvelGrey:

Well Good. That is what I want in events real consequences for actions. Starting with Stark on the Avenger Side for being in idiot with his Pheonix Killer and Namor for War Crimes

There's a lot more, which is why I like this cause it addresses both sides, So yea the X-Men will have theirs like Cyke hidding the fact Hope wanting to go with the Avengers when they came, Why haven't the P5 repowered the mutants, the torturing, BP stating to not take part yet harbors the avengers.

#10 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@god_spawn said:

@MarvelGrey:

Yeah, everyone had a hand in this mess((too many to list quite frankly)). I'm fine with my favorite characters having to face their consequences, however, I want the all players to face some kind of responsibility.

#11 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

Think i'll have to pack my bags and move to Image/Dark Horse at this rate, for good.

I'm considering getting back on my DC books myself.

#12 Posted by God_Spawn (38140 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye: I doubt all of them will. I bet the likes of Cap and Wolverine are getting off scot free.

#13 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@One_Eye said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

I'm considering getting back on my DC books myself.

Why bother? They hate their readers just as much.

#14 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

So in all it's going to take 18 books or more to wrap up this event.

Sloppy if you ask me.

#15 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@One_Eye: I doubt all of them will. I bet the likes of Cap and Wolverine are getting off scot free.

That's not happening, in the latest Axel In Charge on Comicbookresources.com Bendis confirmed in a interview that everyone will be reassing themselves and that "One will step down as a leader and the other will go on a self journey quest (finding themselves so to speak)

#16 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079 said:

@god_spawn said:

That's not happening, in the latest Axel In Charge on Comicbookresources.com Bendis confirmed in a interview that everyone will be reassing themselves and that "One will step down as a leader and the other will go on a self journey quest (finding themselves so to speak)

It could be that the leader who is "stepping down" will be Cap as Havok is supposed to be the leader of the Uncanny Avengers so it won't be that big of a consequence. I still think Wolverine won't face any real consequences though, the guy never gets called on his shit and if he does everyone forgets about it the next day.

#17 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2 said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@god_spawn said:

It could be that the leader who is "stepping down" will be Cap as Havok is supposed to be the leader of the Uncanny Avengers so it won't be that big of a consequence. I still think Wolverine won't face any real consequences though, the guy never gets called on his shit and if he does everyone forgets about it the next day.

Whatever you say

#18 Posted by Skaddix (3119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079 said:

@god_spawn said:

Well both of those involve stepping down. But I am guessing Scott goes on the self discovery trip. I think him and Cable are going to be on a new x-force. Cap is stepping down from running US Superheroes at least. Still there is no logical reason for Havok to take command of the Avengers. Its even worse then Wolverine running a school.

#19 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@Hareil0079 said:

@god_spawn said:

Well both of those involve stepping down. But I am guessing Scott goes on the self discovery trip. I think him and Cable are going to be on a new x-force. Cap is stepping down from running US Superheroes at least. Still there is no logical reason for Havok to take command of the Avengers. Its even worse then Wolverine running a school.

I don't see a new X-Force happening, since they are set and will tie into UA according to remender, however UXF will possibly grow post AvX. Remender always starts small than expands. SA, UXF slowly and UA eventually. UA is the flagship but it's be the start where everything else will be going so I can see UXM restarting at 1 as an off shoot to UA along with XML, NM, and X Factor.

#20 Posted by mister number 10 man (236 posts) - - Show Bio

All I know is all three sound fun! I like the idea of Avengers and X-Men combing teams. :) AVX babies should be a hoot too!

#21 Edited by Rickbarry (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

I recently saw an article that shed some light on how perverted the X-men and Marvel have become. Piotr, Emma, Namor, Illyana, Scott. P.E.N.I.S.

What a bunch of pervs.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.