Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Classic X-Men Villains

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkxSeraph

Something that was running through my mind today on the drive to work. What are your favorite, classic X-Men villains of all time? I don't mean things or people that were around for an issue or two, or a broad sweeping category (i.e. Sentinels).

I mean, what are your favorite villains that have graced the X-pages?

For me, I've liked the Hellfire Club, Magneto (for the ideological differences), Mr. Sinister, and Apocalypse.

Who are yours?

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kid Apollo

Magento will always be my favourite villian, i even like it when he plays the good guy. but aside form him i always had a soft spot for Ruckus of the Nasty Boys (Sinister's lesser known team of bad guys). his look is ridiculous and his jacket is taken straight out of an acid trip but the guy is cool

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By dangallant984

I love me some Magneto, good, bad, or in between, he's just great. I feel the same about Namor. But for strait up X-men villains, my favourites will always be

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Sinister, Cassandra Nova, and Mystique (especially with her original Brotherhood). I've got a real soft spot for Sabertooth, too; that guy just doesn't give a shit.

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarkxSeraph

"I've got a real soft spot for Sabertooth, too; that guy just doesn't give a shit."

Heh. Awesome.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By judasnixon

Man what the hell happen to the Reavers? I use to love those guys. A bunch of crazy ass mutant hunting Mad Max looking cyborgs, they were so cool. They had Donald Pierce from the hell fire club, Lady Deathstrike, and that guy with the mohawk and a tank for legs. They had freaking Cyborg attack wolves. Someone needs to bring back that group....

The Reavers 
    The Reavers 
    DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkxSeraph

Pierce was brought back during Necrosha (I think he's dead-dead now), and Deathstrike was romper stomped by X-23 in return for Deathstrike's near fatal attack on Hellion.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By judasnixon

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants are for sissy, cream puffs, and losers. I'll take the Marauders over the Brotherhood any day. What is there not to love about Mr. Sinister's gang of evil killer mercenary mutants. The Marauders had some of the coolest members, Sabertooth, Malice, Mystique, Achlight, Scalp Hunter, Gambit, Harpoon, Frenzy, Vertigo just to name a few. They slaughtered those filthy disgusting Morlocks. If a few of them get killed it's no problem. Mr. Sinister would just clone a few more in his easy bake oven....... 

The Marauders 
    The Marauders 
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle

Mystiques Brotherhood of course

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blood1991

The original Hellfire club, Mystique's brotherhood, and Magneto himself.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By judasnixon

Ricochet Rita AKA Spiral the most bad ass six armed white haired magical dancing cyborg with furry boots. She will steal your eyeballs, and stick your brain in an asian. 

No Caption Provided
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceIMC

Sinister and Apocalypse have always been favorites of mine. They've been doing some good stuff with Sinister in the past few years but it seems so hard for them to use Apocalypse well recently. It always seems to be about him coming back to life.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
    @judasnixon said:
    Ricochet Rita AKA Spiral the most bad ass six armed white haired magical dancing cyborg with furry boots. She will steal your eyeballs, and stick your brain in an asian. 
    No Caption Provided
    Actually, Slaymaster stole her eyeballs....
    judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By judasnixon

I guess I should of said she'll give you robots eyes instead....

DarkxSeraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarkxSeraph

Sinister's return... during the Phoenix Five, I didn't particularly like. I mean, he's always been a Scientist. Then, in the first arc of Uncanny, with the sleeping Celestial, he says, in essence: that one day he just up and figured he'd done enough meddling with genes.

F-that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.