Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Chris Claremont X-men

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I`ve been wanting to get some more X-men stuff and having recently completed Morrison, Whedon and Aarons runs I was wondering Claremont is considered the definitive X-men writer I should start with that one next. I recently picked up the Dark Pheonix and Days of Future Past trades and enjoyed both immensely I was wondering if anyone knows about any TPB, Collections, HC etc that collect his run that I could get any help would be appreciated.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By KittyParker13

The Omnibus are beautiful books, that might be a way to go. They're huge hardbacks with a ton of comics in them. My favorite hardbacks that I own are Marvel's Omnibuses. I personally read Claremont's run via Marvel Essentials, they're not too expensive, but the downside to them is that they are in black and white. You could also buy the Marvel Masterworks. They're hardback and in color, but they have less issues in them than the Essentials. Lastly, you could read them on Marvel Unlimited. If you get a subscription, they have all 544 issues of Uncanny X-men.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks. Would you mind me asking how many Masterworks and or Omnibuses they have released so far of his run.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
    deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

If you don't mind reading digital comics, you could get a Marvel Unlimited membership, and that would give you access to all of Chris Claremont's run. It's only $10 a month.

Edit: Whoops, KittyParker13 already recommended that, but really, I think that's the best option.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will do.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.