Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Can't Believe this isn't being discussed

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dman1366

So I have been waiting for this to pop up since Thursday.... Cyttorak still has possession over Colossus. So he is a Juggacolossunix. Just saying that this is simply delightful. I want to see this expanded on, anyone else?

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2  Edited By lorex

I liked how Cyttorak said he is enjoying the destruction his hero avatar has wrought and how Peter finds himself in battle more often then Cain ever did.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kidchipotle

I like how Colossus was like "Btch if you don't free me I'll whoop your butt" and Cyttorak was like "LOL begonewithyou" and Colossus was like "FML"

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RainEffect

LMAO at all the names people come up with for him.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tomchu

@ArturoCalaKayVee said:

I like how Colossus was like "Btch if you don't free me I'll whoop your butt" and Cyttorak was like "LOL begonewithyou" and Colossus was like "FML"

great summary (Y)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.