Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Can they work it out?

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Is there any chance the x men can just reunite!? the team would be the core X men and leave x factor. I'm talking Scott, Logan, Emma, Peter, bobby, Kurt darkholme??, kitty, roro, rogue, remy,etc but you know what I mean. I woul be so happy if they just got together and fought some brotherhood or some apocalypse and be damn friends!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TDK_1997

I don't see it happening any time soon.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GonnaRain

Me neither.

For me it will take time for Peter to actually forgive his sister, is he actually does it anyways. And I can't see Logan forgiving Cyke anytime soon, he seems like one to hold a grudge, and with him suggesting to kill young Cyke or rampaging at him like an animal the moment he stepped into the present, I seriously doubt it...

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Imperius_Rex

I miss the relationship between Logan and Scott. Like mutual respect but they hate eachother. So fun

dangallant984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By dangallant984

I think a lot of other things would have to happen first for something like this to not seem terribly forced.

Scott and Emma would have to both have something pretty bad happen to think that they might have been wrong..

Colossus might be easier, but I still think you'd need a whole story centred around him to bring him to the conclusion that that was where he belonged.

The Nightcrawller would have to not be dead, which, as much as I love him, is going to seem cheep eitherway..

Rogue would probably have to totally fail at being an Avenger, which I think would just be a shame..

honestly, best bet for what you wanna see is there being a total reboot (which I almost wouldn't rule out, at this point), or you could just read the X-men from 5-10 years ago. For my part, I'm pretty interested in where the characters are at now, but, y'know, not everything's for everyone.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle

I will give it two years. It will be 2015s "big event"

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7  Edited By x_29

@Imperius_Rex said:

Is there any chance the x men can just reunite!? the team would be the core X men and leave x factor. I'm talking Scott, Logan, Emma, Peter, bobby, Kurt darkholme??, kitty, roro, rogue, remy,etc but you know what I mean. I woul be so happy if they just got together and fought some brotherhood or some apocalypse and be damn friends!

They will reunite eventually, but not anytime soon i'm afraid.

RawrImADragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8  Edited By RawrImADragon

I'm gonna go the other way and say they'll never reunite. At this rate, they'll just keep branching off into different factions until there are 5 or 6 mutant regimes fighting for supremacy. One lead by Cyclops, one by Wolverine, one for Storm, then Beast, etc...

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Certainly hope otherwise. Not every thing needs to be peachy keen, considering they're all in completely different places atm doing completely different things.

gridde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gridde

It will definitely take a while, but I'm fairly sure the X-Men will unite eventually.

I mean, hell, the Avengers were all buds again by the end of Siege, after the cataclysmic fallout of Civil War. That took, what, 4 years?

loki100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By loki100

They'll reunite once Bendis's tenure is over. Whoever is in the next group of writers is going to want their pick of characters and it is highly doubtful that those characters are going to come specifically from one side. So the whole thing will be wrapped up in one comic and then ignored completely. Remember the great X-Treme X-Men/ New X-Men rift of 2001? No? Well neither does anyone else. That's because it was all just swept under the rug the moment X-Men Reloaded happened.

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Imperius_Rex

I just really miss the team. Running a school. A team from weapon x lab 2 x forces. I mean it's cool but I miss the odds stacked against them against an unstoppable foe. Then they work together kick butt and put the threat down! Fighting sentinels idk my heart is in the 90s

Avatar image for death_certificate
    Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki100 said:

They'll reunite once Bendis's tenure is over. Whoever is in the next group of writers is going to want their pick of characters and it is highly doubtful that those characters are going to come specifically from one side. So the whole thing will be wrapped up in one comic and then ignored completely. Remember the great X-Treme X-Men/ New X-Men rift of 2001? No? Well neither does anyone else. That's because it was all just swept under the rug the moment X-Men Reloaded happened.

I remember that period, although you do have a point about history repeating itself again.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Imperius_Rex said:

I miss the relationship between Logan and Scott. Like mutual respect but they hate eachother. So fun

I thought immediately when Logan was threatening to stab young Scott: "Yeah Logan we ALL know how much you want to penetrate him,"

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Haha I always joke all thy anger is just sexual tension between the two. "scott no one can make me 'Snikt!' like you can"

allthatsgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By allthatsgeek

Calling it now: 1-2 years from now, Nightcrawler comes back from the dead and unites the teams again.

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Imperius_Rex

Omg I want that so bad

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.