Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

can someone please explain what's going on in x-force?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
    deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So i have been following x-force since it came out but lately I am totally lost and I can't comprehend whats going on. Cable just clones himself everyday and dies? wth is that? And what is going on with fantomex and hope/meme. I just read the latest issue and I really dont get it anymore. help please

WeaponCatfish1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dropped this book after reading the issue when it was revealed he just constantly clones himself....I was trying to push through but btwn the weirdness and hacky art I couldn't

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad I'm not reading this book.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think Spurrier is losing it. Having issues focusing on Fantomex and somebody called ForgetMeNot is not a good idea. When I first heard the book would be cancelled I was upset. Now I feel as though that might have been a bit of nostalgia kicking in, because the last few issues have been garbage. No wonder this book is getting the axe. Spurrier is better than this but it seems he's over thinking things now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.