Brian Wood off X-men.

#1 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

"I just read this Newsarama blog post that had some errors in it and suggested a couple things that aren’t true. I also get a lot of questions about my run on X-Men, so to clear up: I was, way back, asked to write 8 issues of X-Men, and I have, concluding with #37. My name appeared in the solicitation for #38, but that was a typo. I have not written #38, as that blog post suggests. Seth Peth and (the amazing) Paul Azaceta are taking over the title. So it’s all according to plan, I wasn’t taken off the book or anything weird like that. I’m sure it won’t be the last 616 X-Men I write. It also won’t be the last time I work with David Lopez."

#2 Posted by MrArrogant (149 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as he sticks with ultimate comics x-men I'm fine, that title finally got the shot in the arm it needed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.