Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

breaking NEWS on Uncanny X-Men

• 81 results
    Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@moonlighterstone said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: No way :O

What's Bendis thinking? I mean I know Havok is still inverted, but really? Trying to kill his brother? Oh I can't wait for this one.

first kitty tried to kill scott with a gun through his brain(remember the cover with someone pointing a gun to cyclops head?) and now havok. brother vs brother is always fun to bad its not about a girl

Yes, I do remember that a while ago. I remember when there were rumors that it might B Mystique pointing the gun as well. And it happened to B Kitty. Now brother vs brother. Oh my, I hope Bendis won't destroy the brothers cuz I thought it was nice to C them together. Nevertheless, it might B fun :)

But wait a min... first there were a cover about Emma vs Cyclops, but now there is another one about brother vs brother? And why is everyone against Cyclops? I wonder what Bendis has in mind.

me too!!!!!!

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By AwesomePerson
    EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By EC2277

@moonlighterstone: @awesomeperson:

No Caption Provided

it is on.......also is this a variety cover?!?!?!?

Uncanny X-Men 31 is the issue of February, so it would be the regular cover, because the variant cover is this:

No Caption Provided

Even if it could also be another variant cover, but I don't think.

Anyway if the covers and the solicits are truthful, the life in the New Xavier School could become interesting.

The question is, are the covers and sollicits truthful?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277: i got the last copy of uncanny x-men 30 at the comicbook store today at 10.30 am :)

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By EC2277
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: You have to talk with the storekeeper and say him to put asaid a copy of Uncanny X-Men for you.

i should but im too shy :/

oh by the way the comicbook owner charges 80 cents more then what its worth. i pay $5.40, instead of what it should be 4.50. cause he moved to a new shop and wants to screw over costumers. hes eviler then magneto lol

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By EC2277

@hopesummersforthefuture: :-O

In Italy it isn't possible do that: it'isn't allow change the price of a book.

P.S. Do you know a thing?

The italian edition of Uncanny X-Men contain also Magneto, X-Force, Colossus bloodline and its price is 3.15 € (3,55$); taxes inclosed.

:-D

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By adamTRMM
    EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By EC2277

@adamtrmm: Yes, it is a cover made by Phil Noto. I have to find a book with his arts: they are wonderful.

@ec2277 said:

Uncanny X-Men 31 is the issue of February, so it would be the regular cover, because the variant cover is this:

No Caption Provided

Anyway if the covers and the solicits are truthful, the life in the New Xavier School could become interesting.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By EC2277

@adamtrmm: Anyway Bendis said in his blog, that the solicits anticipate the issues of two months, because he choose to use two issue on more to tell the Last Will story arc and no one corrected the solicits.

I have quoted his word in another topic.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277:

Yeah I am honestly refusing to have any expectations. This is for the best ;)

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277 said:

@adamtrmm: Yes, it is a cover made by Phil Noto. I have to find a book with his arts: they are wonderful.

@ec2277 said:

No Caption Provided

What i want to know is how do we get from uxm30 with magik/scott/emma "dying" and in the next issue havok vs cyclops......also emma back with magneto?!?!?!?!? hmmm.......

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm sad that I'm not collecting this one. Hopefully soon I will. I wonder what caused them to fight.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By EC2277

What i want to know is how do we get from uxm30 with magik/scott/emma "dying" and in the next issue havok vs cyclops......also emma back with magneto?!?!?!?!? hmmm.......

Anonymous asked: «Issue #30 "In the fallout from AXIS, the Uncanny X-Men return to the Xavier school to lick their battle wounds. But for some, the events that transpired may have left a deeper wound than anyone realizes. Wounds heal, but sometimes the scars become too much to bear, and the ruby glasses come off." That isn't even close to what happened and issue 31 didn't come out and it says it's post AXIS but this arc isn't even over yet....what gives Brian?»

Bendis answered: «somewhere in the eight months between the time where we have to write the solicits and the time you bought the book I changed my mind decided to go a different way with the story we’re telling. but all of that will happen in issue 32.»

At this point I think both the solicits than the cover, are been conceived for the original plot of the issues. But because the "Malloy saga" will be two issues longer, now there a "time displacement" of two months among the stories and the covers or the solicits. So that cover and the relative solicits describe what will happen in Uncanny X-Men 33, not in Uncanny X-Men 31.

I don't think Marvel and Bendis have had a professional behaviour in this circumstance and this is a thing that I hate.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Koays

@ec2277 said:

Anonymous asked: «Issue #30 "In the fallout from AXIS, the Uncanny X-Men return to the Xavier school to lick their battle wounds. But for some, the events that transpired may have left a deeper wound than anyone realizes. Wounds heal, but sometimes the scars become too much to bear, and the ruby glasses come off." That isn't even close to what happened and issue 31 didn't come out and it says it's post AXIS but this arc isn't even over yet....what gives Brian?»

Bendis answered: «somewhere in the eight months between the time where we have to write the solicits and the time you bought the book I changed my mind decided to go a different way with the story we’re telling. but all of that will happen in issue 32.»

At this point I think both the solicits than the cover, are been conceived for the original plot of the issues. But because the "Malloy saga" will be two issues longer, now there a "time displacement" of two months among the stories and the covers or the solicits. So that cover and the relative solicits describe what will happen in Uncanny X-Men 33, not in Uncanny X-Men 31.

I don't think Marvel and Bendis have had a professional behaviour in this circumstance and this is a thing that I hate.

My favorite thing about this is the blatant lies about him writing solicits 8 months ahead of time....A solicit is a press release. Even if you wrote it 2 years in advance you'd have to read it before they printed it with your name on it.

He's just covering up the fact that he's writing month to month instead of 4 months ahead like he should be.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: @adamtrmm: I have written an interesting post about Bendis, but it is disappear.

Have I to think he have some superpower?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277:

The power of rustling many X-jimmies.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277: Beware Bendis he is strong with the dark side. He will wait till you are at your best....and then he will delete your post.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By EC2277
    EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By EC2277
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277: I don't believe that because Uncanny 600 is the only Bendis solicit thats got some merit to it between now and May.

And even then it's still claiming to be apart of Matthew Malloy's story. Idk how their going to fit Mystique in if they need 40 issued to wrap up

Will of Xavier

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By EC2277

@koays: The Will of Xavier will come at the same end of the Cyclops' revolution: «Ops! I have forgotten to tell about it and I'm sorry, but now there's only Secret Wars, so I have to drop that plot.»

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ec2277: Lol, he clearly writes at a snails pace. Revolution won't happen and we'll see both the teams shaken up or unified after the Malloy story.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@ec2277: Lol, he clearly writes at a snails pace. Revolution won't happen and we'll see both the teams shaken up or unified after the Malloy story.

but that solicit was from the last one where mystique was fighting emma frost......this other solicit said the same as the last so its incorrect......marvel is keeping the real solicit a secret.

EC2277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By EC2277

@hopesummersforthefuture: In my opinion in Uncanny X-Men 32 there will be the end of Malloy story arc, then the X-Men will be immediately catapulted in Axis; finally! So in Uncanny X-Men 33 we will see the Axis consequences and after that it will start the Mystique revenge story arc, which will last two issues: Uncanny X-Men 34/35.

And the reading of the Xavier's last will?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: are u having problems with notifications?????

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Yea I get them 20 minutes late, or i have to check them directly. Still not as bad as the "Error" when i try to post.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Breaking news.

No Caption Provided

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

almost april!!!! april is going to be a big comicbook day

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.