Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

BoTA questons

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If Kitty goes with Cyclopes' team, will her and Bobby's relationship end? How did Iceman turn into IceHulk?

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@dman1366 said:

If Kitty goes with Cyclopes' team, will her and Bobby's relationship end?

well, unless Iceman goes with her..

How did Iceman turn into IceHulk?

It seems like it's been implied that, since Iceman can now split his consciousness between multiple bodies, he could, theoretically, split different aspects of his personality into other bodies and thereby not have to reabsorb them into his consciousness. Hence the stoic Sir Robert we've been introduced to in the future. Ice-Hulk may just be the remains of Iceman shedding his more primal personality traits.

I'm assuming.. this is all just conjecture on my part..

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldnightcrawler: I can totally see that. Ugh I am so bummed that Kitty is leaving WaTX, she, rachel and bobby were the only reasons I was reading that book..... I am also bummed at the possibility of no more BobKat

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@dman1366 said:

@oldnightcrawler: I can totally see that. Ugh I am so bummed that Kitty is leaving WaTX, she, rachel and bobby were the only reasons I was reading that book..... I am also bummed at the possibility of no more BobKat

yeah.. it's too bad because, to me, those guys always seemed to make a weird kind of sense together.. they were both the nerdy kid sidekicks to the two most classic versions of the team. They're like the Batgirl and Robin of the X-men.. but it never felt like any writer was really interested enough in them as a couple to give them a real chance.

I haven't bothered reading WatX-men for a while now, but I feel your frustration, as, to me, it seemed like the cast alone should have made it the best X-book. Then again, if Kitty and Iceman both joined the Uncanny team, I guess (since I like both teams) I'd see that as having gained the edge in star power; but that's just me..

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dman1366 said:

If Kitty goes with Cyclopes' team, will her and Bobby's relationship end?

well, unless Iceman goes with her..

I would love for this to happen.

How did Iceman turn into IceHulk?

It seems like it's been implied that, since Iceman can now split his consciousness between multiple bodies, he could, theoretically, split different aspects of his personality into other bodies and thereby not have to reabsorb them into his consciousness. Hence the stoic Sir Robert we've been introduced to in the future. Ice-Hulk may just be the remains of Iceman shedding his more primal personality traits.

I'm assuming.. this is all just conjecture on my part..

My theory by the end of All New was completely off from yours XD. I had assumed that maybe Bobby went through stages/manifestations of his ice mutation and Ice-Hulk was one of those stages before becoming the Sir Robert/Ice-Mage. So I had assumed Ice-Hulk was past Bobby while Ice-Mage was present Bobby ... but just in future forms.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way he goes to Scott's team. He's pretty much still confirmed in Westchester with him being in the Amazing X-men book and he's right up there with Beast in their hatred of Mr. Summers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.