Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Bleeding Cool interview with Bendis.

• 55 results
    Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/04/09/powers-united-states-of-murder-guardians-of-the-galaxy-the-bleeding-cool-mega-interview-with-brian-bendis/

Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier will take place during the tail end of Original Sin. He says he came up with something worse for X-history than Cyclops killing Xavier.

BC: Switching over to All-New X-Men, obviously you just finished up the cross-over with Guardians of The Galaxy.

BMB: Very grateful to everyone, all of this issues went back to print, that was very nice.

BC: What is going on with Jean now that she manifested new powers?

BMB: Jean is going to be manifesting new powers as the brotherhood from the future attack the Xavier school. So both the Uncanny X-men and All-New X-Men will star in the book for the next few issues. People have been looking for them to have a lot of face time together, so they are going to attack the school and both teams are going to have to deal with the Xavier school. The nice thing too is that I am going have time to show how the brotherhood came together. A lot of people had questions about the Brotherhood after Battle Of the Atom that I guess we just didn’t have the pages for. Now I can show you where Xavier came from, where raze came from, and get a good sense of these new characters and what is driving them. So that I am pretty excited about, and it will all be drawn by Stuart Immomen.

BC: So after that is done is The Last Will and Testament of Xavier right?

BMB: Yeah. That is going to launch in Uncanny and spread into the other X-Books because it is that big. We are going to talk about that at the retreat on Monday, but yeah, it’s a bomb and you are going to want it to go off. It is one of those things where you don’t want to underplay this once in a lifetime chance to go crazy. Again, thinking of something worse than Cyclops killing Xavier is a lot of fun. It took a while too, it took months. You can get a sense of how much hard work went into Original Sin, because they got to be great surprises you know what I mean? Not like “Oh my god, Emma Frost is her own mother!” To really have a substantial surprise that has story-telling capability for years to come, that’s what it’s about, and for X-Men, this was it.

BC: It feels like you are doing more of a restart on the X-men, more so than with the Avengers.

BMB: There’s so many pieces, you know what I mean? Yes, I will say yes to this. Again, we will see what shakes out on Monday, but for now there is kinda where we are heading. Also, Mike Marts is now our editor, him and I have been talking about like, you know, his stamp to come on , he is coming in very cool, I am enjoying him a great deal, just let’s roll up our sleeves and do something and it just happened to come up right at this time.

BC: Is there anything you enjoy about writing for the X-Men more than for the Avengers?

BMB: I think I enjoy the relationship to the audience more, it’s hard to describe really. My Tumblr mail is hilarious. Every day, something with Dazzler, or anyone, they love the characters so much. I said to Marts “You know, we do all these things, like The Trial of Jean Grey was really hard to write, and all anybody care about is Kitty and Peter Quill hooking up.” Like I wrote nothing else [laughs]. Shipping after shipping after shipping, an X-men event should be nothing but X-men kissing each other. No fights or explosions, just who hooks up with who. It took me like a year to figure that out! All they care about is the hair, and who is kissing who [laughs]. That’s all I get notes about. So that’s what the big X event is, just kissing. Original Kiss.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He totally lied about the his fan mail....and also is it ok to be scared that he is initiating the big X-Men event for the second year in a row?

And smh at the crossover, it's killing Uncanny X-Men everytime it starts picking up pace and has to crossover.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By HAWK2916

What the hell is he talking about?!!! I swear this guy is delusional. Why do these interviewers never ask real questions instead of kissing ass all the way through. God!!! What a f@##&@g joke!!!

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

What the hell is he talking about?!!! I swear this guy is delusional. Why do these interviewers never ask real questions instead of kissing ass all the way through. God!!! What a f@##&@g joke!!!

HAHAHAAHAHA I agree with this fully.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

He totally lied about the his fan mail....and also is it ok to be scared that he is initiating the big X-Men event for the second year in a row?

And smh at the crossover, it's killing Uncanny X-Men everytime it starts picking up pace and has to crossover.

With Aaron gone, who else did you think was gonna do it? Kyle and Yost? It was clear that this is Bendis's show from the beginning.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Don't worry about the pace. Bendis should be able to wrap up all storylines by 2050. The inclusion of crossovers might delay it a little further, but I am positive that we will be seeing the end of his stories before we die of old age, so I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

With Aaron gone, who else did you think was gonna do it? Kyle and Yost? It was clear that this is Bendis's show from the beginning.

I dont think i ever really connected with the idea that his books were the flag bearers for the franchise. Its like the boat is sinking and i just realized my feet were wet.....

Regardless Bendis' last 2 events were very poor.....i dont see, quality wise, how to justify this.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@koays said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@koays said:

I dont think i ever really connected with the idea that his books were the flag bearers for the franchise. Its like the boat is sinking and i just realized my feet were wet.....

Regardless Bendis' last 2 events were very poor.....i dont see, quality wise, how to justify this.

It's Bendis and then everyone else. I mean look at the books, Bendis has two books that are now under the same roof, and everyone else does their own thing. But he is the dude who is the top X-Writer (in terms of position), and short of Kyle and Yost is unopposed. Wood never recovered after Woodgate and that book is coasting. David and Spurrier are fringe writers (good, but their books doesn't have the selling power others do), and Latour just started writing Wolverine and the X-Men not too long ago to be in any position of lead dog. So Bendis can frankly do what he wants. Sad, but true.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this Woodgate that you're talking about ?

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@avenger85: there was a whole thing over Twitter between a few comic writers in regards to feminist writers. Brian Wood was called a fake Feminist writer cause of something that he did years ago at a convention to a female cartoonist. In short, it was learned that Brian Wood was less than professional, and he got called out on it. Hell, he even made a statement. I would google it. I know CBR has a topic on the X-Boards about it.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: there was a whole thing over Twitter between a few comic writers in regards to feminist writers. Brian Wood was called a fake Feminist writer cause of something that he did years ago at a convention to a female cartoonist. In short, it was learned that Brian Wood was less than professional, and he got called out on it. Hell, he even made a statement. I would google it. I know CBR has a topic on the X-Boards about it.

Thanks, I'm not interested in reading threads in that "anti-Cycho" forum right now, so i'll google it lol.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Thanks, I'm not interested in reading threads in that "anti-Cycho" forum right now, so i'll google it lol.

But the X-Boards are so pro-Cyke here...lol

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Yeah I meant CBR forums. The trolling going on there is ridiculous.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

I know, but both here and there, there is plenty of Cyke hate. I can't go to a thread outside a battle and not see someone hate him.

This should be a Cycho motto: Don't hate the Playa, hate the game.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@avenger85 said:

@thegreyoutcastx said:

I know, but both here and there, there is plenty of Cyke hate. I can't go to a thread outside a battle and not see someone hate him.

This should be a Cycho motto: Don't hate the Playa, hate the game.

I agree.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Everyone is so damn cynical on this site. It's frustratingly toxic. I've been enjoying All New X-Men. Can you say that you have a reason not too? I've never understood why Bendis is everyone's favorite punching bag.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

Everyone is so damn cynical on this site. It's frustratingly toxic. I've been enjoying All New X-Men. Can you say that you have a reason not too? I've never understood why Bendis is everyone's favorite punching bag.

Are you reading Uncanny? Cause that is where a lot of the disappointment is.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Oh. Well no, I dropped it after the Limbo arc and only picked it up again for Battle of the Atom. What's been going on with it? What are the main complaints?

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Nothing really. Cyclops only now just decided to pick a fight with SHIELD. No Revolution yet, More stuff focused on the new students that few care about, Magneto left, and Bendis is using too much Decompression on the title. It lacks a pace that at least All New X-Men sorta has. And then there is the poor handing of Mystique, and the horrible deal with Dazzler. Sure, Illyana is doing stuff, but Emma is a shadow of herself, and I say that as someone who dislikes Emma. It makes me scream to get Gillen back or hell even Fraction with his Fraptions.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@thegreyoutcastx: Oh. Well no, I dropped it after the Limbo arc and only picked it up again for Battle of the Atom. What's been going on with it? What are the main complaints?

The main complaint is that nothing has really HAPPENED since BOTA ended. In fact, if UXM 20 happened right after BOTA instead of the other issues before it, it wouldn't have made any difference whatsoever.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Sounds like Bendis is being stretched too thin. I actually remember that was a complaint about early issues of ANXM, that nothing was really happening issue after issue. I know his big deal is character driven stories, but sometimes you have to shuffle the plot along.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Hah! Yeah, that's a problem.

By the way, glad to see you're still rocking my old avatar. (It's ok if you don't remember).

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@avenger85: Hah! Yeah, that's a problem.

By the way, glad to see you're still rocking my old avatar. (It's ok if you don't remember).

No I do remember :D

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Really!? Hehehe!!! Yeah! That made my day. :D

I've changed avatars 3 times since I let you have that one. The one I chose after you changed it to that was Damian as Batman on the cover of Batman and Robin Annual #1, and that was probably my longest running one. I had an N7 avatar after that for a few months, and I changed it to this Sith Asari just a few weeks ago.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@thegreyoutcastx: Sounds like Bendis is being stretched too thin. I actually remember that was a complaint about early issues of ANXM, that nothing was really happening issue after issue. I know his big deal is character driven stories, but sometimes you have to shuffle the plot along.

That, and he doesn't understand some characters which happens when he writes. That happened during his Avengers run too. I can only take so much Bendispeak.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By JakeN7

@thegreyoutcastx: That's not an uncommon problem for X-Men or Avengers writers. Such a huge cast! You're bound to find a few you suck at.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@thegreyoutcastx: That's not an uncommon problem for X-Men or Avengers writers. Such a huge cast! You're bound to find a few you suck at.

He's only dealing a limit number of people. The bulk of the X-Men are being written by other people. Even less when you take into consideration, he created a bunch of his own new characters too. I mean think about it, he is cramming his books with characters, and other X-Men titles have less. He is doing this to himself.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JakeN7

@thegreyoutcastx: Yeah, I have no use for some of those new characters. Triage and Tempus are awesome and have really incredibly helpful powers. But Goldballs (SERIOUSLY!? Like, for reals? He's as useful as a ballpit being dumped on the enemy. I don't even...) and that Mystique ripoff dude are terrible.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@jaken7 said:

@thegreyoutcastx: Yeah, I have no use for some of those new characters. Triage and Tempus are awesome and have really incredibly helpful powers. But Goldballs (SERIOUSLY!? Like, for reals? He's as useful as a ballpit being dumped on the enemy. I don't even...) and that Mystique ripoff dude are terrible.

Triage is pointless cause the X-Men already had Elixir. Writers are just too damn lazy to get him off Genosha. Tempus is ok, but I don't care for what Bendis is trying to seed in terms of her affection of Cyclops. Goldballs at least understands he is a joke. And Ben Deeds had an ok issue, then there is the Technopath. Bendis should have just used adult X-Men instead of filling up space with pointless new mutants. (I say that cause history keeps making that point. Every new generation of mutants gets replaced. Look how important the Lights are now.)

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JakeN7

@thegreyoutcastx: Meh, there have been plenty of fan favorite mutants that had similiar powers to an older one. Look at Blink. I like Triage, and I've honestly never heard of Elixir. Tempus has a crush on Cyke? Didn't know that was a thing...

I also didn't know there was a Technopath. Yeah, except that I wouldn't expect the Lights to be important in a world where Hope is useless as well. She hasn't been important since AvX.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@thegreyoutcastx: Meh, there have been plenty of fan favorite mutants that had similiar powers to an older one. Look at Blink. I like Triage, and I've honestly never heard of Elixir. Tempus has a crush on Cyke? Didn't know that was a thing...

I also didn't know there was a Technopath. Yeah, except that I wouldn't expect the Lights to be important in a world where Hope is useless as well. She hasn't been important since AvX.

Blink and other teleporters have variant styles of Teleportation. I mean look at Illyana. She could teleport, and time/dimesional travel. That's how you keep them separated. Elixir is a New X-Men member. He had gold skin and in that form he was a healer. When he had black/lead skin, he could kill with his touch. The point of his mutation was that he was a homage to both Alchemy and the Philosopher Stone.

They teased her fancying him early in the book to Emma which didn't please the White Queen one bit. What Bendis does with that, I don't care. David was introduced more recent, but he didn't follow Cyke's orders and got booted. Though you could suspect that Cyke did that on purpose as a strategic move.

But before them, it was the New X-Men. They are lucky they get a back-up in X-Men now. And then there is Gen X. Outside of Jubilee and Monet, you really don't see any others (outside the ones that weren't killed.) And then there is the New Mutants. Illyana got Uncanny. Cannonball and Sunspot on the Avengers, and the rest are now in limbo. It's a cycle that will continue. One day, Bendis's and Aaron's/Latour's children will be replaced and then we will do this again.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All he cares about is trolling since he understood that's what X-fandom is all about.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@jaken7 said:

@avenger85: Really!? Hehehe!!! Yeah! That made my day. :D

I've changed avatars 3 times since I let you have that one. The one I chose after you changed it to that was Damian as Batman on the cover of Batman and Robin Annual #1, and that was probably my longest running one. I had an N7 avatar after that for a few months, and I changed it to this Sith Asari just a few weeks ago.

Well I don't like changing avatars a lot, and that pic of Damian looks cool. "borrowed" it from you since his death issue :D lol.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
    Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

This.

@jaken7: Nothing really. Cyclops only now just decided to pick a fight with SHIELD. No Revolution yet, More stuff focused on the new students that few care about, Magneto left, and Bendis is using too much Decompression on the title. It lacks a pace that at least All New X-Men sorta has. And then there is the poor handing of Mystique, and the horrible deal with Dazzler. Sure, Illyana is doing stuff, but Emma is a shadow of herself, and I say that as someone who dislikes Emma. It makes me scream to get Gillen back or hell even Fraction with his Fraptions.

Seriously? Fraction? Oh hell I prefer Bendis then this delusional Fraction. Why would you retire Nightcrawler (veteran member who knows every limit to his power) just so you can replace him with Pixie (newbie who still learning the ropes of her power and has a fraction of the experience of any member of the XM or New Mutants)? Who would you rather have in battle? Then there is the blatant hypocrisy of Cyclops hammering Xavier for his leadership faults - yet Cyclops cheated on his wife (which in turn means he cheated on both team-mate and family-member of the XM), then invited his mistress onto the team (whom has tried to kill his team-mate on countless occasions and force his wife into madness which triggered the Dark Phoenix). Then all the XM just continue to alienate Xavier while obeying Cyclops' every whim. Then Cyclops travels the exact same militaristic road of Magneto. Everything came from his delusions.

"I just thought it would be cool" or "I just wanted to C what would happen" Is usually the last word's to come out of a fool's mouth before they make one of the biggest mistake of their lives. I've read interview after interview with Fraction, and I officially have no optimism left for his take on the XM comics.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@jaken7 said:

Are you reading Uncanny? Cause that is where a lot of the disappointment is.

I've been reading Uncanny' and I feel the opposite. There's been a few dud issues (12,13, and 18) when it crosses over with All-new', but otherwise I think it's the best X-men book to come out in years.

Honestly the only things I've been disappointed with are that Magneto and Frazer Irving didn't stick around.

I stopped reading All-new' during BotA, so I can't speak to that, but Uncanny' has been solid.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Koays

@jaken7 said:

Hey, i was a supporter of All New up until The Trial despite small gripes from the initial chapters. But the story made very little sense in regards to characterization and the writing and plot was forced and lacking. And then the addition of a new super power for Jean Grey just soured me on the book because he was basically making her a psychic goddess, when its that type of writing that had her locked out of stories for a decade.

I agree people come off cynical on the site, but after you've debated the merits and ups and downs of a book like Uncanny X-Men and defended it to others, and then the next issue is a flashback issue that ties into the Trial only for its events to be completely ignored in the next issue.....you get kind of frustrated.

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I'm so sick of these crossovers. Uncanny X-Men is on the 20th issue and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AT ALL NOTHING AT ALL!!!!! It's a waste of a book and a waste of character development!!! I'm just soooo over him.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

So is he saying X-men hate him less than Avengers fans?

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so sick of these crossovers. Uncanny X-Men is on the 20th issue and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AT ALL NOTHING AT ALL!!!!! It's a waste of a book and a waste of character development!!! I'm just soooo over him.

The best thing happened : Beast got a full-powered optic blast to the face lolololol

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@jaken7 said:

This.

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Seriously? Fraction? Oh hell I prefer Bendis then this delusional Fraction. Why would you retire Nightcrawler (veteran member who knows every limit to his power) just so you can replace him with Pixie (newbie who still learning the ropes of her power and has a fraction of the experience of any member of the XM or New Mutants)? Who would you rather have in battle? Then there is the blatant hypocrisy of Cyclops hammering Xavier for his leadership faults - yet Cyclops cheated on his wife (which in turn means he cheated on both team-mate and family-member of the XM), then invited his mistress onto the team (whom has tried to kill his team-mate on countless occasions and force his wife into madness which triggered the Dark Phoenix). Then all the XM just continue to alienate Xavier while obeying Cyclops' every whim. Then Cyclops travels the exact same militaristic road of Magneto. Everything came from his delusions.

"I just thought it would be cool" or "I just wanted to C what would happen" Is usually the last word's to come out of a fool's mouth before they make one of the biggest mistake of their lives. I've read interview after interview with Fraction, and I officially have no optimism left for his take on the XM comics.

That's your opinion and that's fine. I however think Fraction at least had a pace and had things move faster than a slug. Also most of the stuff about Cyclops you are complaining about happened before Fraction was even on the book. Cyclops was like that to Xavier cause of Danger arc by Whedon and Deadly Genesis by Brubaker. He had legitimate problems when your leader hides stuff that always seems to come back to bite Mutantkind in the butt.The cheating on Jean was Morrison (which Jean tried to cheat on him with Logan first, Logan even told Cyke about it), and Emma was Morrison. All Fraction did was continue the Status Quo that was established before by Decimation and before he got involved with the book.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@illyanarasputin said:

The best thing happened : Beast got a full-powered optic blast to the face lolololol

even better it looks like beast died, lol.

@moonlighterstone said:

@jaken7 said:

This.

@thegreyoutcastx said:

That's your opinion and that's fine. I however think Fraction at least had a pace and had things move faster than a slug. Also most of the stuff about Cyclops you are complaining about happened before Fraction was even on the book. Cyclops was like that to Xavier cause of Danger arc by Whedon and Deadly Genesis by Brubaker. He had legitimate problems when your leader hides stuff that always seems to come back to bite Mutantkind in the butt.The cheating on Jean was Morrison (which Jean tried to cheat on him with Logan first, Logan even told Cyke about it),and Emma was Morrison. All Fraction did was continue the Status Quo that was established before by Decimation and before he got involved with the book.

I thought logan never told cyke about that, when was this?????

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Perhaps, I am misremembering what happened. My mistake.

Although in astonishing x-men gifted, Wolverine did say that jean was to strong to give into what she really wanted(wolverine) and cyclops was too scared to let go(of jean). Although that doesnt make sense because wolverine knew jean came onto him during morrisons run. Oh well writters dont have to be constinent, do they???

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Perhaps, I am misremembering what happened. My mistake.

Although in astonishing x-men gifted, Wolverine did say that jean was to strong to give into what she really wanted(wolverine) and cyclops was too scared to let go(of jean). Although that doesnt make sense because wolverine knew jean came onto him during morrisons run. Oh well writters dont have to be constinent, do they???

And they did this same dance at the end of Schism. It will never end.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i cant wait for the last testiment of charles xavier but i hate that it will feature every x-book like BotA.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85:

Im more worried about what bendis said at the end about random hook-up and the Original Kiss statement. Maybe your right maybe teen jean grey might end up with teen beast after all. :/ and eww

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Warlock and Cypher are popping up in All New X-Factor, and Dani was in the recently cancelled Fearless Defenders, so most of the New Mutants cast are accounted for.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I will say this - I don't love him on X-Men, I think his run is bleh. But I loved his Avengers run and Ultimate Spider-Man. Looking forward to his Daredevil stuff too that I'm catching up on.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Warlock and Cypher are popping up in All New X-Factor, and Dani was in the recently cancelled Fearless Defenders, so most of the New Mutants cast are accounted for.

I forgot Cypher and Warlock. So that makes 5 New Mutants active, 4 in limbo.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.