Black Mutants?

#51 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"

Storm should be the next to die.

"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Oh sweetie.  LOL Good luck with that.  Marvel killing off their #1 black character who's also a woman?  LMAO! 
#52 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Darn it! Just like the horror movies. They got rid of all the "Black People" first.

#53 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

bishop is still alive.

#54 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"bishop is still alive."

Yeah? Well, I heard they turned him into criminal/villian? Oh, well...
#55 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio
Omega-level Supreme said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"bishop is still alive."

Yeah? Well, I heard they turned him into criminal/villian? Oh, well..."

He's still a mutant and he's still black.
#56 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
"Yeah? Well, I heard they turned him into criminal/villian? Oh, well..."

Last time I checked, he was looking for the new mutant baby. He wants to kill her.
#57 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Omega-level Supreme said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"bishop is still alive."

He's still a mutant and he's still black."
Yeah and........

"Lantern Prime said:
"bishop is still alive."

If he was then that sucks.
#58 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"John Valentine said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"bishop is still alive."

Yeah and........

I was saying he's still a black mutant.
#59 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeh.

#60 Edited by Lupine (750 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm pretty sure that Darwin is of Hispanic and African-American descent.

Lantern Prime
said:
"John Valentine said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"bishop is still alive."

Yeah and........

"Lantern Prime said:
"bishop is still alive."

If he was then that sucks."
Trust me, it does not suck.  Cable is an awesome book; as for Bishop, Bishop is currently trying to rewrite history to keep millions of people from dying.  Maybe he's going about it in a way that no one agrees with, but he's still doing it for all the right reasons and if you look at it from his point of view, he's no different from someone like The Punisher.

More than that, in a way, he's Martyring himself. After all, if he stops the baby, chances are that he won't be born.
#61 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Korg said:
"Sunspot is Brazillian, and not black to the best of my knowledge."

There are no black people in Brazil?
caption

"
There are, but he does not identity with African descendants. He is Latino culturally.

And if you think Africans are under represented in the M.U., just try and find the Latinos.

Plus his mother was caucasian.
#62 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Korg said:
"Sunspot is Brazillian, and not black to the best of my knowledge."

There are no black people in Brazil?
caption

"

Brazil has the second largest population of African descendants in all the world. Second only to Nigeria, that means Brazil has a greater population of African blood than 55 other African nations, this is due to the slave trade. Also nearly all blacks descended from slaves are not purely African yet they remain Black. Black arguably the only race where one drop qualifies you..... So yeah Sunspot might count.

And he isn't in the normal X-Men universe yet but Sling Shot is Black and mutant. lol
#63 Posted by ZNOP (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Better late than never with this list.  Dead or otherwise check this out.

Marvel Comics

• Bashenga - an ancient Wakandan whose first and only appearance was in Black Panther v1 #7 from 1978, Bashenga was supposedly the first king of Wakanda and the first Black Panther some 10,000 years ago.
  • Bedlam III - member of the Exemplars.
  • The Black Musketeers - the trio of Dr. Joshua Itobo, Ishanta, and Khanata were all members of the royal family of the African kingdom of Wakanda. They were usually called to assist the king.
  • Black Panther - hereditary title of the ruler of Wakanda, currently who is currently T'challa son of T'chaka, grandson of Azzari the Wise (yet another story names Chanda as his grandfather).
  • Blade - vampire hunter, from which the films are based.
  • Brillalae - which means "She Who Glistens," is a native of Murkatesh. She attempted to recruit Abe Brown of America as the new Black Tiger. Heroes for Hire foiled her invasion of Halwan a neighboring African country.
  • Cub - member of the Remnants (counter earth).
  • Doctor Crocodile - ally of Captain Britain
  • Embyrre - an ancient African Vampiress who lived and died in the pages of Midnight Sons.
  • Erik Killmonger - a long time enemy of the Black Panther.
  • Ikon - a Black Panther villain named Dr. A'kurru whose body was made of living wood.
  • Impala - villainous member of Bad Girls, Inc.
  • Ivory - member of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Super Soldiers.
  • Leecher - member of the Bio-Genes a group of Somalian Mutant rebels.
  • Lightbright - member of the Intruders, formerly with the Bio-Genes a group of Somalian Mutant rebels.
  • Mali - member of the Bio-Genes a group of Somalian Mutant rebels.
  • Man-Ape - now labelled a villain, M'Baku was Wakanda's greatest warrior second only to the Black Panther. He plotted to usurp the throne with the help of the outlawed White Gorilla cult who were ancient rivals of the Black Panther cult, which basically made them heretics since Panther worship is the state religion.
  • Midnight Sun - an African child named M'Nai adopted by Fu Manchu, and raised alongside his son Shang-Chi. Fu Manchu impressed with his stoic nature trained him as one of the Si-Fan his elite assassins. Due to his badly disfigured face he always wore a mask, he was mute due to the attack that scarred his face. because they were equally skilled Fu Manchu sent him to kill Shnag Chi after Shang refused to assassinate James Petrie. Midnight died as a result of their second battle, but was later resurrected by the Kree in cloned body and gifted with cosmic powers strong enough to challenge the Silver Surfer. After a couple of battles with the Surfer he settled down to a peaceful life in the Blue Area of the Moon where he was accepted by the Inhumans.
  • Moses Magnum - the ruler of Canaan a small offshoot of Wakanda. An enemy of the Black Panther.
  • Mubaru - was a Wakandan cabinet member who represented the Mountain Tribes.
  • N'Kama - a Zulu Warrior hired by Damon Dran to capture the Black Widow. Master of hand-to-hand combat, also a master hunter and tracker.
  • N'Kantu, the Living Mummy (Swarili tribe's king)
  • Pirouette - member of the X-Patriots.
  • Prodigal - member of the X-Patriots.
  • Punchout - member of the Genoshan Press Gang.
  • Sekmeht the Lion God - leader of the Lion Cult of Wakanda. Believes himself to be an actual God, opposed to the Panther Cult whose worship diminished his own followers. banished to another dimension by Iron Man and Mantis.
  • Shola Inkosi - a telekinetic/telepathic mutant from Genosha (a fictional island nation located near Madagascar)
  • Solomon Prey - a villain and enemy of the Black Panther, he possesses bat-like wings that enable him to fly. Also has razor sharp claws.
  • Sombre - an agent of Eric Killmonger and enemy of the Black Panther. Sombre's touch is highly corrosive and painful.
  • Splice - Chandra Ku was a 13-year old Zulu girl from the 18th century. Recruited into the Young Gods by an African goddess.
  • Sparrow - member of the Soldiers of Misfortune.
  • Storm - Ororo Munroe. A former leader and member of the X-Men, and revered in Kenya as a weather goddess. She is married to Black Panther and rules Wakanda as queen by his side. She is currently a temporary member of Fantastic Four, along with her husband the Black Panther.
  • Synch - Everett Thomas. A deceased member of the defunct Generation X. A native of St. Louis, he could mimic the powers of any superpowered being in his vicinity. He died in an explosion caused by a bomb detonated by Adrienne Frost at the X-Men's Massachusetts Academy.
  • Transfaser - member of the Bio-Genes a group of Somalian Mutant rebels.
  • Vibrania (Ally of Speedball)
  • Vibranium- The former king of Canaan. Baru was deposed by Moses Magnum and transformed into living Vibranium by the villain Diablo.
  • Vibraxas - was formerly a member of Fantastic Force.

The Falcon (Sam Wilson)- Former member of the Avengers and former partner of Captain America ( Steve Rogers)

#64 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

The Falcon is a mutant?  I believe he should have the super solider serum, more powers and gadgets.

Synch and Tag should be brought back.

#65 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Black guy!
#66 Edited by ZNOP (3 posts) - - Show Bio
Cezar_TheScribe said:
"The Falcon is a mutant?  I believe he should have the super solider serum, more powers and gadgets.

Synch and Tag should be brought back.

Yes, as a matter of fact he is...

Originally, "The Falcon" (Sam Wilson) possessed the ability to telepathically communicate with his pet falcon Redwing, but that ability has grown into the ability to telepathically communicate with any birds within an unknown radius. Through this telepathic link he is also able to receive mental images of what the birds see.
#67 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I can't read every post.....I'm a busy man. lol

#68 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio

The Red Skull uses the

#69 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Sigh....think ya'll are taking this the wrong direction.
#70 Posted by DFChewie (150 posts) - - Show Bio
The Falcon vol. 1 #2, cover date December 1983. This issue reveals, in his own comic, that the Falcon is a mutant. He even spends the entire issue playing hide-and-seek with a Sentinel.

Wikipedia mentions somewhere that the idea of him being a mutant was later debunked, but I can't find any reference for that. Maybe the Red Skull used the Cosmic Cube to activate a latent X-gene?
#71 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio
DFChewie said:
"The Falcon vol. 1 #2, cover date December 1983. This issue reveals, in his own comic, that the Falcon is a mutant. He even spends the entire issue playing hide-and-seek with a Sentinel.

Wikipedia mentions somewhere that the idea of him being a mutant was later debunked, but I can't find any reference for that. Maybe the Red Skull used the Cosmic Cube to activate a latent X-gene?"
That must have been retconned because Sam Wilson isn't a mutant.
#72 Posted by DFChewie (150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"That must have been retconned because Sam Wilson isn't a mutant."
It was a retcon when it was introduced, I believe, but if it hasn't been changed since, then it's still fact. Something doesn't get retconned away simply because you, or any other fan, says so, or believes so, or whatever. No offense, I'm just saying, no one's opinion is canon. Not even a writer's, unless they get it in print.
#73 Posted by DFChewie (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Also. Just to raise Cain. Bishop's nationality is hottly debated. His original bio, written by Nicieza, had him as Philipino. As of Cable #8, he's Australian Aborigine, not black. Unless you want to count Gateway, too.

#74 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10592 posts) - - Show Bio

We gotta put three things into prospective when looking for people, nationality, phenotype and ancestry

#75 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10592 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"

Are Aborigines considered balck? 

"
It depends on them i know some who would consider themselves as such. and if you wanna go by phenotype then yes cause they share similarities with people from Madagascar.
#76 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio

This just goes to show their aren't enough black people in comics.lol

#77 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10592 posts) - - Show Bio
Scribbles said:
"Thanks everyone!  Just to sum up what I know:  I think Synch is depowered, and I know Tag is dead.  I am also pretty sure Debrii is a mutant.  I have read some Marvel pages that listed her as one.  And I thought Darwin was Hispanic, not black.

But the bottom line is that there aren't many black mutants with any clout in the Marvel U.  You really can't call Bling, tattoo (who I'm 99% sure is depowered anyway), Debrii, or Doorman.

Thanks for the help, folks.  I'm working onn awesome alternate-reality type of X-Story, but I want one cool black mutant to put in there.  I think I have one now.  :)"
Comics have a shortage of black characters with clout period.
#78 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
ZNOP said:
"Better late than never with this list.  Dead or otherwise check this out.

Marvel Comics

• Bashenga - an ancient Wakandan whose first and only appearance was in Black Panther v1 #7 from 1978, Bashenga was supposedly the first king of Wakanda and the first Black Panther some 10,000 years ago.
  • Bedlam III - member of the Exemplars.
  • The Black Musketeers - the trio of Dr. Joshua Itobo, Ishanta, and Khanata were all members of the royal family of the African kingdom of Wakanda. They were usually called to assist the king.
  • Black Panther - hereditary title of the ruler of Wakanda, currently who is currently T'challa son of T'chaka, grandson of Azzari the Wise (yet another story names Chanda as his grandfather).
  • Blade - vampire hunter, from which the films are based.
  • Brillalae - which means "She Who Glistens," is a native of Murkatesh. She attempted to recruit Abe Brown of America as the new Black Tiger. Heroes for Hire foiled her invasion of Halwan a neighboring African country.
  • Cub - member of the Remnants (counter earth).
  • Doctor Crocodile - ally of Captain Britain
  • Embyrre - an ancient African Vampiress who lived and died in the pages of Midnight Sons.
  • Erik Killmonger - a long time enemy of the Black Panther.
  • Ikon - a Black Panther villain named Dr. A'kurru whose body was made of living wood.
  • Impala - villainous member of Bad Girls, Inc.
  • Ivory - member of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Super Soldiers.
  • Leecher - member of the Bio-Genes a group of Somalian Mutant rebels.
  • Lightbright - member of the Intruders, formerly with the Bio-Genes a group of Somalian Mutant rebels.
  • Mali - member of the Bio-Genes a group of Somalian Mutant rebels.
  • Man-Ape - now labelled a villain, M'Baku was Wakanda's greatest warrior second only to the Black Panther. He plotted to usurp the throne with the help of the outlawed White Gorilla cult who were ancient rivals of the Black Panther cult, which basically made them heretics since Panther worship is the state religion.
  • Midnight Sun - an African child named M'Nai adopted by Fu Manchu, and raised alongside his son Shang-Chi. Fu Manchu impressed with his stoic nature trained him as one of the Si-Fan his elite assassins. Due to his badly disfigured face he always wore a mask, he was mute due to the attack that scarred his face. because they were equally skilled Fu Manchu sent him to kill Shnag Chi after Shang refused to assassinate James Petrie. Midnight died as a result of their second battle, but was later resurrected by the Kree in cloned body and gifted with cosmic powers strong enough to challenge the Silver Surfer. After a couple of battles with the Surfer he settled down to a peaceful life in the Blue Area of the Moon where he was accepted by the Inhumans.
  • Moses Magnum - the ruler of Canaan a small offshoot of Wakanda. An enemy of the Black Panther.
  • Mubaru - was a Wakandan cabinet member who represented the Mountain Tribes.
  • N'Kama - a Zulu Warrior hired by Damon Dran to capture the Black Widow. Master of hand-to-hand combat, also a master hunter and tracker.
  • N'Kantu, the Living Mummy (Swarili tribe's king)
  • Pirouette - member of the X-Patriots.
  • Prodigal - member of the X-Patriots.
  • Punchout - member of the Genoshan Press Gang.
  • Sekmeht the Lion God - leader of the Lion Cult of Wakanda. Believes himself to be an actual God, opposed to the Panther Cult whose worship diminished his own followers. banished to another dimension by Iron Man and Mantis.
  • Shola Inkosi - a telekinetic/telepathic mutant from Genosha (a fictional island nation located near Madagascar)
  • Solomon Prey - a villain and enemy of the Black Panther, he possesses bat-like wings that enable him to fly. Also has razor sharp claws.
  • Sombre - an agent of Eric Killmonger and enemy of the Black Panther. Sombre's touch is highly corrosive and painful.
  • Splice - Chandra Ku was a 13-year old Zulu girl from the 18th century. Recruited into the Young Gods by an African goddess.
  • Sparrow - member of the Soldiers of Misfortune.
  • Storm - Ororo Munroe. A former leader and member of the X-Men, and revered in Kenya as a weather goddess. She is married to Black Panther and rules Wakanda as queen by his side. She is currently a temporary member of Fantastic Four, along with her husband the Black Panther.
  • Synch - Everett Thomas. A deceased member of the defunct Generation X. A native of St. Louis, he could mimic the powers of any superpowered being in his vicinity. He died in an explosion caused by a bomb detonated by Adrienne Frost at the X-Men's Massachusetts Academy.
  • Transfaser - member of the Bio-Genes a group of Somalian Mutant rebels.
  • Vibrania (Ally of Speedball)
  • Vibranium- The former king of Canaan. Baru was deposed by Moses Magnum and transformed into living Vibranium by the villain Diablo.
  • Vibraxas - was formerly a member of Fantastic Force.

The Falcon (Sam Wilson)- Former member of the Avengers and former partner of Captain America ( Steve Rogers)

"
Photon wasn't on that list
#79 Posted by Editman (207 posts) - - Show Bio

I only knew of Bishop and Black Panther oh and storm

#80 Edited by Swagga Vance (108 posts) - - Show Bio
DFChewie said:
"Vance Astro said:
It was a retcon when it was introduced, I believe, but if it hasn't been changed since, then it's still fact. Something doesn't get retconned away simply because you, or any other fan, says so, or believes so, or whatever. No offense, I'm just saying, no one's opinion is canon. Not even a writer's, unless they get it in print."
1.First of all you're giving me a source from before I was born.If you think it's not possible that Falcon's origin could have been changed from '83 to 2009.That's your problem.
2.The Falcon doesn't have any actual powers to make him a mutant.He got his powers from the cosmic cube..no X-gene
3.Wikipedia,The Marvel Handbook (published by Marvel),The Marvel Encylopedia (endorsed by Marvel),Marvel.com,and Marvel Database all say Sam Wilson is human
4.Uncanny X-men.com,The 198 Files (published by Marvel),The Mutant Encyclopedia (published by Marvel),The X-men Marvel Enclyopedia and Handbooks..never mention The Falcon.
5.This is not my opinion.I am giving you facts.

YOU FAIL.Maybe if you read something recent involving the Falcon you would know he was given powers and even if the powers were of mutant origin that would make him a mutate..not a mutant.
#81 Posted by Swagga Vance (108 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
Photon wasn't on that list"
That's because she's not a mutant..her powers are of Kree origin.
#82 Posted by Swagga Vance (108 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"isn't cecilia puerto rican?"
Yes.
#83 Posted by Swagga Vance (108 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW...

Black Panther,Blade,& Killmonger are not mutants.
#84 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Vance said:
"pixelized said:
Photon wasn't on that list"
That's because she's not a mutant..her powers are of Kree origin."
nor is Black Panther

looks at the above post

Exactly!
#85 Edited by DFChewie (150 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Vance said:
"DFChewie said:
"Vance Astro said:
It was a retcon when it was introduced, I believe, but if it hasn't been changed since, then it's still fact. Something doesn't get retconned away simply because you, or any other fan, says so, or believes so, or whatever. No offense, I'm just saying, no one's opinion is canon. Not even a writer's, unless they get it in print."
1.First of all you're giving me a source from before I was born.If you think it's not possible that Falcon's origin could have been changed from '83 to 2009.That's your problem.
2.The Falcon doesn't have any actual powers to make him a mutant.He got his powers from the cosmic cube..no X-gene
3.Wikipedia,The Marvel Handbook (published by Marvel),The Marvel Encylopedia (endorsed by Marvel),Marvel.com,and Marvel Database all say Sam Wilson is human
4.Uncanny X-men.com,The 198 Files (published by Marvel),The Mutant Encyclopedia (published by Marvel),The X-men Marvel Enclyopedia and Handbooks..never mention The Falcon.
5.This is not my opinion.I am giving you facts.

YOU FAIL.Maybe if you read something recent involving the Falcon you would know he was given powers and even if the powers were of mutant origin that would make him a mutate..not a mutant.
"
So, by your logic,

Polaris,

Xavier,

Beast,

Sunfire and Sunpyre,

and Neal Shaara are all not mutants. Xavier and Beast were both written by Stan Lee so that their inactive X-genes were activated because their fathers both worked on the Manhattan project, and Polaris, Sunfire, and Thunderbird all had their inactive X-genes activated by some outside force.

I'm just sayin'. You provided solid sources for an argument that he is canonically not a mutant, so fair play to you. Apparently, it has been changed since it was introduced. But when it was introduced, he was a mutant, just as much as Polaris, Xavier, or Sunfire. Just a mutant with an X-gene that was not expressed until he was altered by the Cosmic Cube, which activated his X-gene, which activated his powers. As that is no longer the canonical case, I concede. No need to get personal.
#86 Posted by DFChewie (150 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying it's impossible for his origin to have changed in twenty-six years. Captain America's origin was significantly changed from 1983 to 2009. So was Bucky's. Heck, Wolverine's origin was written from '83 to '09. I was just saying that, in lieu of evidence that it had changed (evidence which you have now provided), we could only assume that it hadn't.

#87 Posted by Magna_Gurl (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag, Misty Knight, NIght Shade, Photon, War Machine, Bling, Shuti, Black PAnther, truthfully the list is enless it just depends where u look

#88 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio
ZNOP said:
"Better late than never with this list.  Dead or otherwise check this out.
"

Only a few on your list are mutants.

Magna_Gurl said:
"Tag, Misty Knight, NIght Shade, Photon, War Machine, Bling, Shuti, Black PAnther, truthfully the list is enless it just depends where u look"

Only two of those are mutants.
#89 Posted by Vogue LeBeau (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Ink, Shuri, Photon, Aliyah, Angel (Tempest), T"Channa, Coal Tiger, Afrikka, Azari, Black Goliath, Brother Voodoo, Goliath, Luke Cage, Tito, Zuri, Zawadi, Queen Divine Justice, Marie LaVeau, Gateway, Shard, and Amazon from Marvel vs. DC There are many the ones in Wakanda I mean there are a lot more then we think but i get what you are saying more white ppl then black

#90 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio
Vogue LeBeau said:
"Ink, Shuri, Photon, Aliyah, Angel (Tempest), T"Channa, Coal Tiger, Afrikka, Azari, Black Goliath, Brother Voodoo, Goliath, Luke Cage, Tito, Zuri, Zawadi, Queen Divine Justice, Marie LaVeau, Gateway, Shard, and Amazon from Marvel vs. DC There are many the ones in Wakanda I mean there are a lot more then we think but i get what you are saying more white ppl then black"
Ink is not black and he's not a mutant.
Angel is depowered.

Gateway is the only mutant you've listed.
#91 Posted by Vogue LeBeau (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinkin past to and yeah ink isnt sorry I hadn't looked a pic in a while but most of those have mutants

#92 Posted by Citizen Vance* (293 posts) - - Show Bio
Vogue LeBeau said:
"Ink, Shuri, Photon, Aliyah, Angel (Tempest), T"Channa, Coal Tiger, Afrikka, Azari, Black Goliath, Brother Voodoo, Goliath, Luke Cage, Tito, Zuri, Zawadi, Queen Divine Justice, Marie LaVeau, Gateway, Shard, and Amazon from Marvel vs. DC There are many the ones in Wakanda I mean there are a lot more then we think but i get what you are saying more white ppl then black"
Ok...Ink isn't black
Photon isn't a mutant..her powers are Kree
Tempest was depowered
Coal Tiger isn't a mutant..his powers are magical
Afrikka isn't a mutant..also with magical powers
Angel is depowered and believe it or not..she's not Black.
Brother Voodoo's power are magical
Luke Cage is a mutate..not a mutant.He was turned into what he is..he doesn't have the X-gene.
Tito isn't black..don't let the look and the name Blackwing fool you.
Queen Divine Justice is a human and so is Shuri
Black Goliath isn't a mutant..he used Pym particles

These are the Black Mutants in Marvel.....

Ororo Monroe-Storm
Shard Bishop-Shard
Donyell Taylor-Night Thrasher\Bandit
Obax Majid-Lightbright
Joanna Cargill-Frenzy
Pamela Greenwood-Fatale
DeMarr Davis-Doorman\Deathurge
Deborah Fields-Debrii
Roxy Washington-Bling!
Lucas Bishop-Bishop
En Sabah Nur-Apocalypse
Tike Alicar-The Anarchist
Dee Milo-Venus Dee Milo
Everett Thomas-Synch
#93 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

apocalypse is black? lol

#94 Edited by King Hyperion (3714 posts) - - Show Bio
What about The Blue Marvel? In the first issue of his mini-series it was revealed that he was the main reason why Robert Kelly (who appears as a young man in the comic) created Project: Wideawake to take down the Mutants in the first place, not only that but Kelly implied that The Blue Marvel had been born with his abilities and did not get them by other means. So wouldn't that make The Blue Marvel a Mutant and possibly an Omega-Level one at that?
#95 Posted by Citizen Vance* (293 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"apocalypse is black? lol"
Technically yes.
#96 Posted by Marvel Knight (1270 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"
What about The Blue Marvel? In the first issue of his mini-series it was revealed that he was the main reason why Robert Kelly (who appears as a young man in the comic) created Project: Wideawake to take down the Mutants in the first place, not only that but Kelly implied that The Blue Marvel had been born with his abilities and did not get them by other means. So wouldn't that make The Blue Marvel a Mutant and possibly an Omega-Level one at that?
"
Mutant, maybe. Omega-Level, no.
#97 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Citizen Vance* said:
"pixelized said:
Technically yes."
because of being born in Africa?
#98 Edited by King Hyperion (3714 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel Knight said:
"King Hyperion said:
"
"
Mutant, maybe. Omega-Level, no."
Are you sure he isn't Omega-Level? I mean the man is way stronger and far more powerful than The Sentry and was easily able to defeat The Anti-Man (who pwned The Sentry with a single punch when they first fought each other) and if that doesn't classify him an Omega-Level Mutant, then what would? I mean how does one even classify someone as being an Omega-Level Mutant?

pixelized said:
"Citizen Vance* said:
"pixelized said:
Technically yes."
because of being born in Africa?"
Actually Apocalypse was born in Egypt but the day he met Nathaniel Essex (Mister Sinister) when he wasn't wearing the technology that Eson the Searcher of The Celestials gave him he looked a lot more African than Egyptian. Though I suppose that could be a side-effect of implanting Celestial technology into your body and then taking it out for a while to pass as a normal person while you go out and make some new friends.
#99 Posted by Citizen Vance* (293 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"Marvel Knight said:
"King Hyperion said:
"
"
Mutant, maybe. Omega-Level, no."
Are you sure he isn't Omega-Level? I mean the man is way stronger and far more powerful than The Sentry and was easily able to defeat The Anti-Man (who pwned The Sentry with a single punch when they first fought each other) and if that doesn't classify him an Omega-Level Mutant, then what would? I mean how does one even classify someone as being an Omega-Level Mutant?

pixelized said:
"Citizen Vance* said:
"pixelized said:
Technically yes."
because of being born in Africa?"
Actually Apocalypse was born in Egypt but it wasn't until the day he met Nathaniel Essex (Mister Sinister) that we got to see what he looked like under all that Celestial technology Eson the Searcher gave him. Though he looks more like an African than an Egyptian, which is kind of odd but that could have been a side-effect of implanting himself with Eson's technology."
Egypt is in Africa so I don't know how you can look more Egyptian than African.That is like saying you can look more European than German.
#100 Posted by Citizen Vance* (293 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW Blue Marvel isn't a mutant.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.