Best X-Related Writer?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Many of you may jump on the Claremont bandwagon, but I have to admit, his most recent stuff has ruined his old stuff for me.  Theonly thing by him I seem to like by him now is The Hellfire Club/The Dark Phoenix Saga stuff. 

I kinda really like Mike Carey's run on Adjectiveless/Legacy.  Up until 200, it was amazing, and it slowed for a while but quickly picked up again and I'm really enjoying the title ATM.  Also really enjoyed some of the work by Craig Kyle and Chris Yost and Scott Lobdell.

#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I really enjoy Mike Carey currently, even with Greg Land drawing some of the stuff on Legacy but due to the fact I'm not as big of an X-fan on this website as some of the others are he's the best from what I've read.

#3 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Greg Land....   *cough*

#4 Posted by redbull (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

I always liked Scott Lobdell the best.

Phalanx Covenant. 
Legion Quest.
AoA.
Operation: Zero Tolerance.

#5 Posted by nicknicholby (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Chris Claremont is still one of my faves.  
His recent faux paus' can't tarnish the great stories he wrote.
I love Morrison also.

#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.