Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Best X-Men moments of 2014 & 2015 : Part Two

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

Here some other great X-Men moments of 2014 & 2015.

15) What sort of Pie ?

One of the teams missions of All-New X-Factor, was to help a young a mutant called Georgia Dakei.. So Georgia uses her powers on Cypher. Then she offers the team pie. Then we see Gambit describing the situation in front of us. Then out of the blue, we have Danger asking What sort of Pie ?. It was so funny.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

14) Colossus takes on Juggernaut Again.

During the Amazing X-Men series, Cain Marko returns to being the Juggernaut. I thought it was cool seeing Colossus take on Juggernaut and get the better of him.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

13) Kurt Gets Revenge

Nigthcrawler was a another character influence by the inversion spell. We saw him attacked Sabretooth in the Axis: Revolutions series. He wanted to get revenge on Creed for the way he treated Wolverine. I thought these moments were awesome. We really see, how dangerous Kurt can be.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

12) Adult Scott warns Teen Scott

So after the Battle of Atom story arc. We seen Kitty and the Original Five X-Men join Cyclops team. After Teen Jean gives Scott & Jean Wedding invitation to Adult Scott. Adult Scott decides to spent some time with Teen Scott. Adult Scott warns teen Scott to stay away from women and telepaths. Which I thought was funny, considering how much trouble Adult Scott has had with them.

No Caption Provided

11) Dazzler Transformation

So after Magneto saves Dazzler, We see how angry Dazzler is, I loved the moment she looks in the mirror. I loved the fact, she wants revenge on Mystique.

No Caption Provided

Guys, what do you think of these moments ? Any moments you like ? More moments to come.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Dazzler that is powerful scene but it´s too bad how she looked after and how she delt with sistuation.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

Dazzler that is powerful scene but it´s too bad how she looked after and how she delt with sistuation.

I would of liked her to deal with it better. Any other moments you liked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Me too specially how her arc was builded since her apperance on the title. I also liked the collosus vs Juggernaut too .I have some like

Magik and Kitty Pryde being friends again

Emma and Past Jean Grey becoming friends

Stepford Cuckoos having idivivual personality and changing their apperance

Quicksilver spending time with her daughter Luna and meeting Crystal.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

@time: Me too specially how her arc was builded since her apperance on the title. I also liked the collosus vs Juggernaut too .I have some like

Magik and Kitty Pryde being friends again

Emma and Past Jean Grey becoming friends

Stepford Cuckoos having idivivual personality and changing their apperance

Quicksilver spending time with her daughter Luna and meeting Crystal.

Colossus fight was cool. It's ashamed All-X-Factor got cancel. Quicksilver was cool in that series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: It probably was because Axis and the new Uncanny Avengers´s tittle, which was ok tittle with poor team dynamic and just to explain the new origin about Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch focusing more on her. Plus much characther didnt do anything. Maybe Quicksilver will have solo series, if his Scarlet Witch and Vision will have one why not Quicksilver too? I wanted to say some more cool male moments but they didnt had much, there was Cyclops and Havok brotherhood but at best was ok.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

@time: It probably was because Axis and the new Uncanny Avengers´s tittle, which was ok tittle with poor team dynamic and just to explain the new origin about Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch focusing more on her. Plus much characther didnt do anything. Maybe Quicksilver will have solo series, if his Scarlet Witch and Vision will have one why not Quicksilver too? I wanted to say some more cool male moments but they didnt had much, there was Cyclops and Havok brotherhood but at best was ok.

It was definitely cause of the Uncanny Avengers title and the origins of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, which is kind of silly. They should off just replace Quicksilver with someone else in All-New X-Factor and kept the series going. Rick Remender has just left Uncanny Avengers. So this series came to the end, which is ashamed I like the line-up. Quicksilver looks awesome. There were a lot of great moments, I intend to share some more soon.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Maybe it as also low sales? He and Wanda look good, probably the best costumes that they had it but for Wanda isnt amazing feat due to her past costumes. I also liked the team but they were serious underused on this tittle. I actually prefered if this tittle was Wanda and Pietro´s miniseries tie-in with Axis like Prologue instead Uncanny Avengers. Also their now sister wasnt that amazing main in last issue. I might drop the new tittle due to having both Spider-Man and Deadpool on same book.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maybe include Cyclops and Malloys discussion

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

Dazzler talking to herself in the mirror, pretty classic.

Colossus' inner monologue is great there. I didn't read that one; was it a good story?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By time1

@oldnightcrawler said:

Colossus' inner monologue is great there. I didn't read that one; was it a good story?

It was decent story arc, Colossus was pretty good in it. That moment was in Amazing X-men 19. The story starts from issue 15. What did you think of Kurt moment.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@time said:
    @oldnightcrawler said:

It was decent story arc, Colossus was pretty good in it. That moment was in Amazing X-men 19. The story starts from issue 15.

What did you think of Kurt moment.

thanks

eh.. not really what I like about Nightcrawler, I guess. pretty intense though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.