Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Best X-Men moments of 2014 & 2015 : Part Three

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

Here some other great X-Men moments of 2014 & 2015.

10) Magneto brings the villains together

During the Axis Event, Magneto decides to leave the battlefield, Magneto feels that nothing can stop the Red Kull. Then we have Briar Raleigh reminds Magneto who he is and then Magneto brings the villains together. I love these moments.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

9) Awkward Breakfasts conversation

Danger was one of the best characters of All-New X-Factor, she was weird and funny. What she asked Polaris during breakfast was hilarious.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

8) Tempus puts Scott in his place.

Tempus was one the best X-Men characters of 2014. Definitely the coolest student of 2014. During The Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier story. We saw Tempus go back time to meet Charles Xavier. Charles stop Matthew Malloy parents from meeting one another, so Matthew could never been born. So Tempus & Charles saved Cyclops, Magik & Emma Frost life. Then Tempus put Cyclops in his place, loved this moment.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

7) I loved everyone in this room, I really do.

At end of The Last Will and Testament of Charles Xavier story. We see Cyclops hand the Jean Grey Institute over to Storm and he hands his students over to Storm. What I loved about this moment the most, is him telling his friends that he loves them. Over the last couple years, all we seen Cyclops do is argue with his friends. So him telling his friends that he loves them, was such a sweet moment.

No Caption Provided

6) Scarlet Witch opens up to Rogue

As Rogue fan, I hated seeing her in Uncanny Avengers. Rick Remender has done a dreadful job on Rogue character. throughout most of Uncanny Avengers, all we seen is Rogue arguing with Scarlet Witch. During the Axis Event, we see Scarlet Witch open up to Rogue and Rogue comforting her. I loved this moment cause, we finally see them as friends. It also change my opinion on Scarlet Witch, I like her now.

No Caption Provided

Guys, What do you think? Do you like these moments? More moments to come.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

why did polaris get so annoying when she was asked to have sex

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

why did polaris get so annoying when she was asked to have sex

It's not really a question you would ask over breakfast.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: idk.... every face she made i wanted to slap her and then she was acting as if it was the worst question she could have possibly been asked

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@time: idk.... every face she made i wanted to slap her and then she was acting as if it was the worst question she could have possibly been asked

It is, if your being asked by a robot. That issue of All-New X-Factor was pretty good.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: well if i was an xmen and a robot who could turn into any human asked me that over breakfast i think my day would be made

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@time: well if i was an xmen and a robot who could turn into any human asked me that over breakfast i think my day would be made

I guess that what you would do, but That was such a funny moment between Polaris & Danger. Did you like any other moments that I listed.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: anytime cyclops gets put in his place is a good thing and i liked a lot of the moments in your first 2 lists

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: I don't get the addition of Tempus' scene.. it doesn't even line up with what happened. Her convo with Xavier would've been better to me

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

@rpgesus said:

@time: anytime cyclops gets put in his place is a good thing and i liked a lot of the moments in your first 2 lists

I agree and thank you. I'm glad you liked my threads.

@koays said:

@time: I don't get the addition of Tempus' scene.. it doesn't even line up with what happened. Her convo with Xavier would've been better to me

She doesn't agree with Scott actions, he wanted Matthew Malloy to be part of his revolution, which put everyone at risk. Included Scott. That 's why she change things

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: But what actually happened was he was the only one to get Malloy to talk and he got Nuked before anyone except Magik new what was being said...

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@time: But what actually happened was he was the only one to get Malloy to talk and he got Nuked before anyone except Magik new what was being said...

Which didn't worked, him trying to talk to him. Instead of doing thing his own way. He should of work with others X-Men.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: what are you talking about? Cyke showed up with the other X-Men and they all got sent home, then when Malloy was about to kill Maria Hill And everyone else in the escape pods Scott showed up and took him away. Then when Malloy was about to blow up he started talking to him about why control was so important for mutants and how he didn't have all the answers...then they got blown up. The X-Men at this time didn't have a plan beyond call for help from the Avengers...who didn't answer. Tempus' lecture makes no sense since all she saw was Scott panic before he finally took the action that kept Maria Hill and what was left of that city from getting the same treatment of the mountain range that Malloy leveled.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.