Best X-Man of the 90s

#1 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by Rickbarry (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Marrow. I still don't understand why she was written out of the X-men timeline. She's a great character.

#3 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit and Jubilee both joined in the 80's.

Now that I've realized this, I would change my vote to Cecilia.

#4 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5835 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved Gambit during this era!!

#5 Posted by time (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Jubilee or Gambit. I pick Gambit. Bishop was pretty cool too.

#6 Edited by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

the best X-men in the 90's were:

#7 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

For me Gambit was the best character of the 90's. He was a thief but reliable in a crunch, but had shady friends. Also when Bishop appeared accusing Gambit of being a trator to the X-Men, reinforced the view of Gambit as someone that was not entirely trustworthy. That combined with his trying to romance Rogue the virtually unattainable woman due to her guilt over how her powers affect others.

One other thing the 90's were really the last time Wolverine was still a great character. He was the outlaw, the outsider who could go off and do stuff on his own due to his longlife and mysterious history. He was the loyal foot soldier of the X-Men that had to be reigned in from time to time who had a less optimistic worldview then Xavier, the boyscout and the rest.

#8 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@dangallant984 said:

Gambit and Jubilee both joined in the 80's.

No they didn't. They weren't even introduced in the 80s.

#9 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: okay, I was wrong about Gambit, but I'm sure Jubilee was at least introduced in the 80's. maybe she wasn't on the team yet. Sorry for the mistake.

#10 Posted by desmond006 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanted to vote for bishop but then I remembered Gambit.

#11 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

BISHOP.

#12 Posted by Daycrawler (553 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

BISHOP.

this

#13 Posted by Rabidwolfdog (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Gunna go with Rogue, the 90s was good to Rogue

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.