Best character from All New X-Men

Posted by time (5066 posts) 1 year, 6 months ago

Poll: Best character from All New X-Men (27 votes)

kitty 11%
Jean Grey O5 37%
Iceman O5 0%
Cyclops O5 41%
Beast O5 0%
Wolverine 0%
Adult Iceman 0%
Adult Beast 0%
Storm 4%
Creed, Raven and Lady Mastermind 7%
#1 Edited by time (5066 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Jean Grey and Kitty. Iceman O5 is funny too.

#2 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for O5 Cyclops. Seeing him deal with his future self doing all this crazy, revolutionary stuff is fun.

#3 Posted by McKlayn (1085 posts) - - Show Bio

both icemen are gold :D

#4 Edited by judasnixon (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by time (5066 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the 2 Iceman's are funny. I prefer Jean and kitty though

#6 Posted by Sissel (2034 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops. He's been a great read thus far.

#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

Omfg. LOL at Storm on this list.

Lmfao.

#8 Edited by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyke O5.

He 'K'd' Wolverine.

#9 Posted by Jg0587 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean is by far the most interesting to me with her moral wishy-washiness. A character we are used to seeing do generally good things who is mind wiping people at the drop of a hat just really excites me from a character development perspective.

Kitty is 2nd place for me- having her be the mother hen and playing the role of "Professor K", when she was once the youngest of the team needing training herself, is such a fascinating role reversal IMHO.

Cyclops is a respectable third. I think the whole situation he's in could, and should, be more interesting than I'm seeing it so far though. I think he has a lot more potential in this book, but so far he's interesting enough. To be honest, I have to admit I'm ok with him not getting more panel time because then it'd take away from my beloved jean... But then again I'm super biased on that :p

#10 Edited by Akindoodle (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Gosh, it's really a tie between the new morally ambiguous Jean and Professor kitty (that's still weird to say). How do I vote for 2?

#11 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn said:

both icemen are gold :D

had to give props to this; this book has had me enjoying Iceman more than I have in years.

Neither version of the Beast is as much fun as I usually think of him, and Storm's kinda just there, but otherwise I'm really enjoying just about every character in this book right now.

And I really dug how they used Quire in the last issue, so I'm really hoping to see the remaining O5 interact more with the other students; I think it'd be a real wasted opportunity to not explore that.

#12 Posted by Rickbarry (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for Creed, but that's mostly because I dislike everyone else. Who wants to see retreads?!

#13 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted for Creed, Raven and Lady Mastermind, more or less because I dislike everyone else in ANXM. haha.

#14 Posted by DJLeagen (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I Voted for Storm ....how I see It she one of the top 6 most power full x men it is her Archangel,The Phoenix,Rogue,Magneto,juggernaut.O and Storm but u now that because i voted for her.

#15 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for Creed, but that's mostly because I dislike everyone else. Who wants to see retreads?!

Voted for Creed, Raven and Lady Mastermind, more or less because I dislike everyone else in ANXM. haha.

So, are you guys actually reading the book?

and, if you are, why? Is it actually for the new Brotherhood? I am really digging whatever it is they're up to.

@jg0587 said:

Kitty is 2nd place for me- having her be the mother hen and playing the role of "Professor K", when she was once the youngest of the team needing training herself, is such a fascinating role reversal IMHO.

yeah, I really like the way she's come full circle. I'd like to see Iceman more in that role too, for pretty much the same reason.

#16 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldnightcrawler: I'm not a fan of the series, but I am reading the book. I've always loved Lady Mastermind, she's a fun character to have around, and the most interesting thing about this book is not knowing what Mystique and her Brotherhood are actually up to. We've known Mystique for years now, and no way in hell does she just want to grab a bunch of money and move far away from EVERYONE. I think she has something up her sleeve and I'm dying to find out what.

That being said, I hope it's nothing to do with using Lady M to manipulate Jean Grey, we've already been there done that haha. If anything I'd love for Cyclops to join the Brotherhood. Gonna be a big sting if that happens. Angel already left the O5, would love for Cyclops to be next. Take that Beast!

#17 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean

#18 Posted by oldnightcrawler (4702 posts) - - Show Bio

@illyanarasputin: yeah, Mystique's involvement in all of this is definitely a highlight.

And even with only three members, this Brotherhood really does have a lot going for it.

#19 Posted by Backflip (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean, Kitty, Young Bobby and of course, Young Cyke have all been rivetting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.