Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Bendis Update

• 56 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@dman1366 said:

@lordmordor: at this point, what could Emma actually teach Jean? From what I have read, Jean can now go all l33t and do whatever she wants, kind of like Superman. I feel like the only thing Emma could pass down is how to really emotionally wreck a man and how to dress for success.

Hey, those are valuable skills.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dman1366 said:

@lordmordor: at this point, what could Emma actually teach Jean? From what I have read, Jean can now go all l33t and do whatever she wants, kind of like Superman. I feel like the only thing Emma could pass down is how to really emotionally wreck a man and how to dress for success.

*snickers*

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

*snickers*

Oh i dont get it. Emma hates hope summers and never tried to get along with her. Yet when its teen jean(a person emma has a problem with is the older one), she tries to make friends with. WTH bendis its forced and shoved down our throats.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I used to love Bendis. I mean damn, his Ultimate Spiderman, vol 1, is still one of the best runs ever put out by Marvel. I just don't know what happened. I want to like his X-Men stuff, but I just don't.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I used to love Bendis. I mean damn, his Ultimate Spiderman, vol 1, is still one of the best runs ever put out by Marvel. I just don't know what happened. I want to like his X-Men stuff, but I just don't.

what about his Avengers Run????? *snickers*

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dman1366:

Well, first and foremost, control. The thing that's been an issue with jean since she arrived has been lack of control with her powers. She often can't keep others thoughts out of her head. Sometimes it's her still being to immature about her powers and entering peoples minds..but more often then not it's because she isn't capable of keeping others thoughts out.

There is also technique, jean has already shown she can link minds, put people to sleep, and project mental illusions, but in the illusion case with the Phoenix she accidentally sent the visions to everyone, even her allies. There is also things like removing memories, altering memories, mental blocks, ect...these are things that Emma could teach her how to do. Jean will either way decide for herself WHEN to use them, but she should be able to do it

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.