Bendis Next To Take On The X-Men!

#1 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=55256

After Avengers vs. X-Men is over, Bendis has teased on several occasions that he's moving on to something big! Well Bleeding Cool reports that BMB will be the new steward of the X-Men franchise. Reports BC, "Brian Bendis will be the writer of the X-Men titles, in the same way that he writes Avengers and New Avengers now."
#2 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

And next: Fraction starts writing the avengers after Bendis ;D
BB

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

And next: Fraction starts writing the avengers after Bendis ;D
BB

That theory is starting to look more and more valid.

#5 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

But they only recently got Jason Aaron, Kieron Gillen and Chris Gage. ¬_¬

#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

And next: Fraction starts writing the avengers after Bendis ;D
BB

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#7 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I can't wait to see the fanboys/girls reactions!
BB

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Personally I can't wait to see the fanboys/girls reactions!
BB

That's because you feed on suffering.

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Billy Batson said:

Personally I can't wait to see the fanboys/girls reactions!
BB

That's because you feed on suffering.

Who doesn't?
BB

#10 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

And next: Fraction starts writing the avengers after Bendis ;D
BB

Avengers already sucks. Why move the guy from their best selling book? Marvel is full of idiots these days.

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

F*ck, just F*ck, I F*cking knew it, frpm the moment I heard he quit Avengers I knew he would come to F*ck up the only good thing at Marvel. F*ck F*ck F*ckity F*ck F*ck F*ck. All I know is he better stay on Wolverines F*cking side of the F*cking X-men or else he's F*cking with me...............F*ck

#12 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@hydrabob said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12501 posts) - - Show Bio

And the x-men laughed when Spidey broke into Utopia holding a suspicious pod screaming "he's already here!!!!! You're next!!!!!!"

#14 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

F*ck, just F*ck, I F*cking knew it, frpm the moment I heard he quit Avengers I knew he would come to F*ck up the only good thing at Marvel. F*ck F*ck F*ckity F*ck F*ck F*ck. All I know is he better stay on Wolverines F*cking side of the F*cking X-men or else he's F*cking with me...............F*ck

There there, we'll make it through this.

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Billy Batson said:

Personally I can't wait to see the fanboys/girls reactions!
BB

That's because you feed on suffering.

Who doesn't?
BB

I only feed on the suffering of certain people, but not fans who are upset. :P

#16 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@hydrabob said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: oh no !!!! he's all F*cking yours my man. may uncanny x-men rest in peace. ENJOY!!!

#18 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson said:

Personally I can't wait to see the fanboys/girls reactions!
BB

Get back, troll!
 
#19 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

This needs to be hidden from Fade. He is going to go crazy.

Online
#20 Posted by hectorsquall (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not possible! I mean, I really like his work on Ultimate Spider-Man but I tried to read some avengers books some months ago and couldn't get into it. Some of is stories are interesting, sure but when he is writing team books it becomes unbearable.

Just when I started reading and enjoying the X-titles post-Schism. I hope he won't stay on these titles as long as he did on the Avengers books, that would be very bad :(

#21 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Billy Batson said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Billy Batson said:

Personally I can't wait to see the fanboys/girls reactions!
BB

That's because you feed on suffering.

Who doesn't?
BB

I only feed on the suffering of certain people, but not fans who are upset. :P

Shame on you.
BB

#22 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao I give up.

#23 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queen's Halo said:

This needs to be hidden from Fade. He is going to go crazy.

He's already been tagged to it on his facebook. Even if we hid it here, it's gonna be too late.

#24 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne said:

@Billy Batson said:

Personally I can't wait to see the fanboys/girls reactions!
BB

Get back, troll!

Good idea, goldenthingy. He should write Thor!
BB

#25 Posted by hydrabob (14977 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm not paying for X-Men anymore.

#26 Posted by joshmightbe (24599 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriuosly Marvel? F*ck You just F*ck you

#27 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson: Better than Fraction though :P
#28 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

This needs to be hidden from Fade. He is going to go crazy.

He's already been tagged to it on his facebook. Even if we hid it here, it's gonna be too late.

Oh, goddamn it to hell. This is going to be like massively bad.

Online
#29 Posted by Dernman (14720 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow all the hate.

#30 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne:

So you wouldn't mind if he wrote Thor? Cool.
BB

#31 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

This needs to be hidden from Fade. He is going to go crazy.

He's already been tagged to it on his facebook. Even if we hid it here, it's gonna be too late.

Oh, goddamn it to hell. This is going to be like massively bad.

I would normally say "There's going to be fireworks" in this situation, except it's not so much "Fireworks" as a "Hate-vortex into the unholy fires of hell itself".

#32 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

meh. As long as Aaron and Remender are still part of the equation I don't really care.

#33 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Rot in hell, Bendis. Rot in hell. I love the X-Men and now I'm probably going to have to drop them.

#34 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson: After Fraction's work? I wouldn't mind at all >___>
#35 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

This needs to be hidden from Fade. He is going to go crazy.

He's already been tagged to it on his facebook. Even if we hid it here, it's gonna be too late.

Oh, goddamn it to hell. This is going to be like massively bad.

I would normally say "There's going to be fireworks" in this situation, except it's not so much "Fireworks" as a "Hate-vortex into the unholy fires of hell itself".

Frell! OK, then we need a plan to calm him down. ... I've got nothing and I'm freaking out.

Online
#36 Edited by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

It's obvious he's going to be writing either Uncanny or something on the Blue side. Both Remender and Aaron said they would be on Uncanny X-Force and Wovlerine and The X-Men for a while and I doubt Pad is leaving X-Factor.

The meltdowns on here are hilarious though. Funny stuff. I'm not particular a fan of his Avengers stuff but if the next thing he writes is actually good (like Ultimate Spiderman), I'll check it out.

#37 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

This needs to be hidden from Fade. He is going to go crazy.

He's already been tagged to it on his facebook. Even if we hid it here, it's gonna be too late.

Oh, goddamn it to hell. This is going to be like massively bad.

I would normally say "There's going to be fireworks" in this situation, except it's not so much "Fireworks" as a "Hate-vortex into the unholy fires of hell itself".

Frell! OK, then we need a plan to calm him down. ... I've got nothing and I'm freaking out.

Well, hopefully, Marie will be here... she's like, the Betty to his Hulk (his analogy, not mine).

...

Because if not... holy f**k.

#38 Posted by Adnan (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Pardon my Marvel ignorance, but that quote makes it seem like Bendis is taking over, atleast to some extent, creative control over ALL current x-men titles...is that really a good idea with any writer? Perhaps I've got it wrong, 'cos that sounds nuts.

#39 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't real, lol. This is one incredibly detailed dream.

#40 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

@WildStyle: I'm assuming he's taking over for Gillen, which doesn't really bother me. I just don't want him to have control over all titles like he did with the Avengers.

#41 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

BB

#42 Posted by Vortex13 (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, don't really read much marvel these days anyway.

#43 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

This needs to be hidden from Fade. He is going to go crazy.

He's already been tagged to it on his facebook. Even if we hid it here, it's gonna be too late.

Oh, goddamn it to hell. This is going to be like massively bad.

I would normally say "There's going to be fireworks" in this situation, except it's not so much "Fireworks" as a "Hate-vortex into the unholy fires of hell itself".

Frell! OK, then we need a plan to calm him down. ... I've got nothing and I'm freaking out.

Well, hopefully, Marie will be here... she's like, the Betty to his Hulk (his analogy, not mine).

...

Because if not... holy f**k.

I was totally thinking that the same thing. And, yeah, I know - he told me that too.

I mean there is like nothing that can be said that would make this seem like less of a nightmare.

Online
#44 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Queen's Halo said:

This needs to be hidden from Fade. He is going to go crazy.

He's already been tagged to it on his facebook. Even if we hid it here, it's gonna be too late.

Oh, goddamn it to hell. This is going to be like massively bad.

I would normally say "There's going to be fireworks" in this situation, except it's not so much "Fireworks" as a "Hate-vortex into the unholy fires of hell itself".

Frell! OK, then we need a plan to calm him down. ... I've got nothing and I'm freaking out.

Well, hopefully, Marie will be here... she's like, the Betty to his Hulk (his analogy, not mine).

...

Because if not... holy f**k.

I was totally thinking that the same thing. And, yeah, I know - he told me that too.

I mean there is like nothing that can be said that would make this seem like less of a nightmare.

Well, unless Cyclops was killed off or something...

#45 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queen Halo. I can't say who I'm scared he'll hurt more, himself or Bendis. I for one fully believe that he would fly to New York and slaughter the marvel staff...".

#46 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Well, unless Cyclops was killed off or something...

Oh, well, yeah, that but with Bendis that might be an actual possibility so...

Online
#47 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Queen Halo. I can't say who I'm scared he'll hurt more, himself or Bendis. I for one fully believe that he would fly to New York and slaughter the marvel staff...".

I'll pay for his plane ticket if he lets me videotape it.

#48 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Queen Halo. I can't say who I'm scared he'll hurt more, himself or Bendis. I for one fully believe that he would fly to New York and slaughter the marvel staff...".

That or we'll have a thread in the off-topic section later today with a link to CNN or something, detailing how all of Australia has spontaneously exploded.

#49 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queen's Halo said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Well, unless Cyclops was killed off or something...

Oh, well, yeah, that but with Bendis that might be an actual possibility so...

Actually there's a good chance of that happening in AVX anyway.

#50 Posted by Billy Batson (57748 posts) - - Show Bio

Nerd rage!
BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.