Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Battle of the Atom

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Veitha
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Hm don't really like the idea

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

So Beast's arrogance might in fact bite him in the butt?

Good.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By AgeofHurricane

IDK. I'm beginning to get dystopian-future-storyline intolerant. Thought the 50th anniversary event was gonna be groundbreaking, but it's more timeline nonsense. Boring. Doesn't help that the O5 will be playing some sort of role in this, either, and i would have preferred that Wood's X-Men stay out of this mess and for the girls to do their own thing and not get caught up in this--ugh. Hasn't come out yet, but there's not much to remain optimistic for, save for Wood's X-Men and its unseen member.

!!!

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
    TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The rumor is this was Jason Aaron's pitch......I now want him off X-Books even more.

Polarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She-Hulk-esque Molly Hayes is a bit interesting, but I don't know...

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@ageofhurricane said:

@thegreyoutcastx: Both Bendis and Aaron are equally behind this.

I never said Bendis wasn't involved. He's the one who talked about the 50th Anniversary event most online before C2E2.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Veitha

Xorna and Ice-Thing are just stupid, I'm pretty sure that Aaron is behind these new characters

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@polarity said:

She-Hulk-esque Molly Hayes is a bit interesting, but I don't know...

Hey at least she's remembered! Since Nico and Chase are in Avengers Arena, I thought that Carolina, Victor, Molly, and Klara were forgotten!

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't come out yet, but there's not much to remain optimistic for, save for Wood's X-Men and its unseen member.

!!!

Which unseen member!?

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

let me understand this, we got the past X-Men with the present X-Men and now we are going to have future future X-Men with the past and present X-Men, confuse much, Typical Marvel, they like to complicated things even more.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992:

Unseen member No. 1 (?) lol.

If it's not Bling!, Cipher, (Pixie's stated to feature for the long-term but she's not part of the team), or any of the JGS girls (or BOYS)...or Sabra, then i'm not sure. Could be someone out of the X-Verse, but no matter, i am SO excited to see who it is. Hopefully it's someone we haven't seen in a while.

AkaBoAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait for this crossover to start. It's the first real consequence that we get from this whole storyline, let's hope it's a good one.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging from what i've seen over at CBR, it could be Omega Sentinel, which would be...odd. o.O

But Wood's a good man.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papad1992:

Unseen member No. 1 (?) lol.

If it's not Bling!, Cipher, (Pixie's stated to feature for the long-term but she's not part of the team), or any of the JGS girls (or BOYS)...or Sabra, then i'm not sure. Could be someone out of the X-Verse, but no matter, i am SO excited to see who it is. Hopefully it's someone we haven't seen in a while.

Bling!, Cipher, Trance, Mercury, Dust, Pixie, Sabra, Surge... they all sound excellent to me!!

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging from what i've seen over at CBR, it could be Omega Sentinel, which would be...odd. o.O

But Wood's a good man.

It was based on a tweet Wood had awhile back during the announcement on X-Men that he posted a pic of the Legacy issue with Karima on the cover. I saw that CBR topic. I am intrigued that someone that was stated on the topic is the member given that Wood posted there that some people had the right idea.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

X-trinity FTW
    CYCLOPS- WOLVERINE- STORM

+
    Molly from Runaways! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: Yeah i remember that. And that takes out all the listed poll-candidates, sadly, as it would have been nice for Armor to join--i just hope it's not flipping Teen Jean as people have been saying. Bendis can handle her and the mess she came from.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

@thegreyoutcastx: Yeah i remember that. And that takes out all the listed poll-candidates, sadly, as it would have been nice for Armor to join--i just hope it's not flipping Teen Jean as people have been saying. Bendis can handle her and the mess she came from.

They already have two TP/TK users. It's unlikely that Teen Jean is gonna be there.

CTG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha: Yea, I really don't care for Aaron's original characters for the most part. The only one I see some promise for is Goldballs*

*I'm convinced that's one of the characters he created for Bendis to move over to WatXM.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx:

Yeah, this is comics. lol.

It's hopefully not--and just an obscure character, ripe for development. At least by X-Standards.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GonnaRain

Still not interested. The time travel plot is getting boring, specially now with all this mess, X-Men from the past, X-Men from the future... Hell, we're only missing the X-Men from another dimension.

The only thing that kind of makes me wanna read it, at least a few issues, is Deadpool.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#26  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

I'm really liking the original XMEN from the past. I don't want them to leave:( but this should be interesting :)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I think it is a great way to send the original xmen back , but this made me sad .

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx:

Yeah, this is comics. lol.

It's hopefully not--and just an obscure character, ripe for development. At least by X-Standards.

Plus if Teen Jean was there, Rachel wouldn't get the respect she deserves and Wood has stated he has plans for Rachel long term.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx: If Jeen were there, then that'd save Bendis some trouble on not needing to explore the whole "ties that bind" concept between Rachel and herself--something that all three writers have refrained from doing. Not that Wood needs to, but he's competent enough to juggle, and still give Rachel the respect she deserves.

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ageofhurricane: True, but would you really want the clusterf*ck that is the O5 in Wood's run more than it has to be? Let Bendis deal with them on his own I say.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still not interested. The time travel plot is getting boring, specially now with all this mess, X-Men from the past, X-Men from the future... Hell, we're only missing the X-Men from another dimension.

The only thing that kind of makes me wanna read it, at least a few issues, is Deadpool.

The other dimension X-Men are also there lol. ( Gay Logan and Black cyclops from X-treme X-Men).

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheGreyOutcastX

Theory.

Could these future X-Men be coming from the timeline the O5 came from that clearly now has deviated from the original timeline given the O5 having been sent to the present? Like cause the O5 disappeared, Xavier had to form another team and the cause the O5 weren't around, that world spiraled out of control and ended up like the DOFP?

Forgive me as I am trying to apply logic to something that lacks it.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Theory.

Could these future X-Men be coming from the timeline the O5 came from that clearly now has deviated from the original timeline given the O5 having been sent to the present? Like cause the O5 disappeared, Xavier had to form another team and the cause the O5 weren't around, that world spiraled out of control and ended up like the DOFP?

Yeah thats exactly what it is. Otherwise those future X-Men would have no reason to try and get the originals back, I think ? Their whole point being " you guys should not have left your timeline"....

TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Theory.

Yeah thats exactly what it is. Otherwise those future X-Men would have no reason to try and get the originals back, I think ? Their whole point being " you guys should not have left your timeline"....

Problem is that this is currently linked to the DOFP movie, and given that it's Kate Pryde from DOFP up there.....how is that possible?

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegreyoutcastx said:

Theory.

Could be true, if so, it's really crappy. They don't mind possibly screwing over another timeline just so they can keep the o5 around, for what, nostalgia? The o5 say they want to stay, but they can be made to go back. They only care about sending them back when it's bad for them?

tomasmaclgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! More time travel and alternate time lines, just what I wanted.I just can't wait to see what happens in "the Age of Xorna".

So far, XX-Men has been great with only 3 issues, and I'm a big fan of Karima (love Coipel's art). And I also like the direction Uncanny is going (that, or the fact that I love Bachalo's art). WatX, in my opinion, has become a little lame (and for some reason I hate Bradshaw's art). All-New is meh.

We'll just have to wait.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37 the_stegman  Moderator

The X-Men just don't do it for me.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By HAWK2916

If they want the O5 to be reintroduced then they should be sent back to their timeline with knowledge theyve gained being the present and write all new stories based in the past seeing what choices are made now that they know an eventual/possible outcome. My question is... has xavier missed them yet? They been gone a while.

Also Aaron is really dumb if he's the one creating Ice-thing and Xorna. His WATX stuff is really really stupid and Goldballs does seem like his type of contribution which also is the dumbest part of Uncanny Xmen right now imo.

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dayvid3

@hawk2916: I like the idea of a series based on choices of what they learned in the future. As for not missing the kids, it's time travel, they can put them back 2 seconds after they left if they want

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok i know this is old but if some died in bota, why couldnt triage or elixer heal them???

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: @ageofhurricane: @avenger85: @hawk2916: @veitha:

I think i know why the o5 cant go back to there own time. Its because adult beast has to send them back because they came with him, so they have to leave with him.

Its as goofy as putting the batteries in backwards, lol.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think i know why the o5 cant go back to there own time. Its because adult beast has to send them back because they came with him, so they have to leave with him.

I think they should kill Beast off right about now. I mean, it's cruel to see what was once such a nice character, devolve into a mortifying caricature. He needs to die. It hurts me to see Bendis put him through the wringer so brazenly.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

I think they should kill Beast off right about now. I mean, it's cruel to see what was once such a nice character, devolve into a mortifying caricature. He needs to die. It hurts me to see Bendis put him through the wringer so brazenly.

It did look like beast got hurt/dead real bad in the latest uxm

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ageofhurricane said:

I started to dislike Beast when he went all "X-Men don't kill" during Nation X. I don't think that he is going to die soon(he is also involved with the Avengers) but I hate how he is being portayed recently, he's worse than Wolverine(and I hate the current aspect, I miss the old feline one).

The O5 are going to remain here for a lot, I think, even if I start to get bored by them(stories are going nowhere).

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ageofhurricane said:

Beast used to say that X-Men don't kill.

Till he took an Optic Blast to the Sternum.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@ageofhurricane said:

I started to dislike Beast when he went all "X-Men don't kill" during Nation X. I don't think that he is going to die soon(he is also involved with the Avengers) but I hate how he is being portayed recently, he's worse than Wolverine(and I hate the current aspect, I miss the old feline one).

The O5 are going to remain here for a lot, I think, even if I start to get bored by them(stories are going nowhere).

He's being portrayed like that deliberately. He is going to be the next major X-Villain. Here Comes Tomorrow gonna come a lot earlier than expected.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85 said:

@veitha said:

@ageofhurricane said:

He's being portrayed like that deliberately. He is going to be the next major X-Villain. Here Comes Tomorrow gonna come a lot earlier than expected.

I may like the idea of him turning into a villain(as long as it is not permanent).

I think that Hickman is the only writer that writes a good Beast, and Hank shines far from the X-feuds

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@avenger85 said:

@veitha said:

@ageofhurricane said:

I may like the idea of him turning into a villain(as long as it is not permanent).

I think that Hickman is the only writer that writes a good Beast, and Hank shines far from the X-feuds

Beast cant be a villian or end up dead because he is too GD popular

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.