Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

axis...could it be?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

why is jean the only o5 member in the attack team?

wolverine is not on the roster, so this happened after wolvie died, after the matthew malloy mission.

jean grey is part of storm's team instead of rachel. could it be rachel died during the matthew malloy mission?

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@darthphoenix: Oh God say it ain't so!!! If Bendis uselessly kills another established character from xmen history because of his silly plot devices and trying to push his bullshit creations, I think I might lose it

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@darthphoenix: Oh God say it ain't so!!! If Bendis uselessly kills another established character from xmen history because of his silly plot devices and trying to push his bullshit creations, I think I might lose it

Aww mr. doom and gloom. i dont think rachel would die because it would be redundant and pointless since shes a b-lister. shes not popular enough

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Koays

You know what....we are not having a conversation about killing Rachel off. I forbid it....someone lock this thread before someone else points out how possible it is that this could happen.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: @hawk2916: @koays: you know whats weird is that teen jean and adult cyclops(even magneto) was in axis but not emma??? could she be in a coma?????

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: other then Cyke we didn't see anyone from his school.

And I think Kitty is switching back to the Jgs

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hawk2916 said:

Aww mr. doom and gloom. i dont think rachel would die because it would be redundant and pointless since shes a b-lister. shes not popular enough

Because Bendis doesn't have a history of killing characters for no reason (Exodus? Who's that?)

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@hawk2916 said:

Because Bendis doesn't have a history of killing characters for no reason (Exodus? Who's that?)

lol true

somacula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345 said:

@hawk2916 said:

lol true

I wonder if jeen will give Rachel's eulogy, it'd be pretty akward. I also remmber xorna mentioning that she gave wolverine eulogy

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somacula said:

@night4345 said:

@hawk2916 said:

lol true

I wonder if jeen will give Rachel's eulogy, it'd be pretty akward. I also remmber xorna mentioning that she gave wolverine eulogy

@koays i thought the O5 avengers were going to the present. Whatever happened to that idea?????

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@somacula said:

@night4345 said:

@hawk2916 said:

lol true

@koays i thought the O5 avengers were going to the present. Whatever happened to that idea?????

That was an actual idea? I know Magickmaker on Deviantart made a picture making fun of it but seriously?

somacula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somacula said:

@night4345 said:

@hawk2916 said:

lol true

That was an actual idea? I know Magickmaker on Deviantart made a picture making fun of it but seriously?

You mean this? http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/5/e0/52d5b2602a64f/detail.jpg

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: They weren't the real ones they were from a world where the Avengers took over the world or something. I only read the first issue I suppose their long gone now.

Also I thought I said we weren't going to talk about Rachel dying theories people. STOP NOW! Please?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: not cool. Cyke has been jumping out of planes since he was a kid....lol what if he hits his head like in his origin and it fixes his powers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: not cool. Cyke has been jumping out of planes since he was a kid....lol what if he hits his head like in his origin and it fixes his powers

or at least get it back to normal before the phoenix happened

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

You know what....we are not having a conversation about killing Rachel off. I forbid it....someone lock this thread before someone else points out how possible it is that this could happen.

I have been calling it since the whole Matthew Malloy thing started. Rachel is gonna die. Effin Bendis and his long completely drawn out snail's-pace stories. He never liked Rachel anyways. Had he liked her he would have chosen her as the teachr for Jean and the O5 instead of Kitty.

And that is just the tip of the Iceberg. Who knows what the hell is gonna happen to Cyclops during Axis ?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT RACHEL DYING!!!

And idk what's going on with Scott. Bendis doesn't usually flat out lie and he said nothing was really going to effect his run, but that he only wanted something small from Axis when given the choice. I'm confident he's not going to die, but idk where this will all end up with X-Men since they seem friendlier in Axis then they are in Uncanny.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@koays said:

@avenger85: WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT RACHEL DYING!!!

And idk what's going on with Scott. Bendis doesn't usually flat out lie and he said nothing was really going to effect his run, but that he only wanted something small from Axis when given the choice. I'm confident he's not going to die, but idk where this will all end up with X-Men since they seem friendlier in Axis then they are in Uncanny.

Why not lol ? It is what it is. Just keepin it real lol.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: Rachel Grey has suffered enough. Constantly overlooked by writers and fans, written off as a Jean clone by those who don't care. She was left in space for a year because the writers forgot her and she was brought back just in time to be completely ignored in a event featuring the thing that had been her power source for the majority of her existence.

And now when she's finally being written with a personality other then the JGS designated psychic, and getting a shine in a story arc which focuses on her they wanna drop hints that she may get her brain turned to soup by some uber mutant that won't make it out of the current arc, just so she can be used to inspire Cyclops to finally start to go for the revolution THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE STARTED 2 YEARS AGO!!!

Nope I'm not acknowledging this. Because there is no way that Marvel hates a B - list character so much that they would go through all this trouble to treat her this bad. So if Rachel dies I riot.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rachel is seen in nightcrawler #7 which is after wolverine's death so i think she's safe. that's just like thinking monet is dead cuz she wasnt there

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@koays said:

@avenger85: Rachel Grey has suffered enough. Constantly overlooked by writers and fans, written off as a Jean clone by those who don't care. She was left in space for a year because the writers forgot her and she was brought back just in time to be completely ignored in a event featuring the thing that had been her power source for the majority of her existence.

And now when she's finally being written with a personality other then the JGS designated psychic, and getting a shine in a story arc which focuses on her they wanna drop hints that she may get her brain turned to soup by some uber mutant that won't make it out of the current arc, just so she can be used to inspire Cyclops to finally start to go for the revolution THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE STARTED 2 YEARS AGO!!!

Nope I'm not acknowledging this. Because there is no way that Marvel hates a B - list character so much that they would go through all this trouble to treat her this bad. So if Rachel dies I riot.

Look what they just did with Exodus.

Hey it's not Bendis, nor Marvel's decision to pop Rachel. It friggin DISNEY. They are the ones giving the orders now, and they sure as hell are on the verge of crapping all over the X-Franchise.

They are gonna continue ****ing all over the X-Men until they get the movie and entertainment rights back from FOX lol.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenger85: But why? I don't get this micromanage strategy. Marvel takes the market share every month, and comic sales have been on a rise across the board in general.....there's no reason to damage by our own money sources.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@avenger85: But why? I don't get this micromanage strategy. Marvel takes the market share every month, and comic sales have been on a rise across the board in general.....there's no reason to damage by our own money sources.

Let's face it, the movies are where the money is at. And FOX is not sharing the movie profits with Disney/Marvel. Disney does not want to promote what they see as another Company's Big Movie franchise with Marvel's comics. .So this is gonna get uglier on the Marvel side. This includes the Wolverine movie franchise as well.

They would NEVER have killed off Wolverine had FOX been willing to share the profits and co-operate on the X-Franchise, which from a business POV they will never do.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Koays

@avenger85: The funny thing is that they do see a good portion of the profits as the creators and originators of the property. It's just the overlords seemingly don't think it's enough. I can get the logic of wanting everything in house, but the money they save can't be close to what they'll lose sabotaging the profits of other things.

Idk what it is, but there isn't nearly as much oversight as there once was with the X - titles.

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Eeshaan1685

@koays said:

@avenger85: The funny thing is that they do see a good portion of the profits as the creators and originators of the property. It's just the overlords seemingly don't think it's enough. I can get the logic of wanting everything in house, but the money they save can't be close to what they'll lose sabotaging the profits of other things.

Idk what it is, but there isn't nearly as much oversight as there once was with the X - titles.

Well that's how business works. Big Companies with Big $$$ will keep wanting more. Neither Fox, nor Disney are running a Charity here lol. They will keep at this and it will get even uglier in the near future. Even Claremont confirmed it in that link in the other thread.

There is no oversight like earlier because now X-Men are no longer entirely the property of Disney/Marvel like Avengers. Same with Fantastic 4.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i hope rachel dies and suddenly unleash the phoenix within her just like when logan stabbed jean. I just realized that unlike the other hosts, whenever rachel dies she doesnt go back to her phoenix egg state. the phoenix force brings her straight to where her next mission is

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Rachel survives Malloy. She is on the cover with Storm, Psylocke, and Monet for the upcoming Burrning World story in January.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

big conspiracy theorist, Rachel lives period.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Rachel survives Malloy. She is on the cover with Storm, Psylocke, and Monet for the upcoming Burrning World story in January.

@mcklayn said:

big conspiracy theorist, Rachel lives period.

These guys get it...

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By darthphoenix

Thus, Rachel is THE most powerful and skillful telepath now.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe Matthew is a glass cannon too. maybe it only took one stab from wolverine to kill him, is it possible that malloy is the one who kills wolverine?

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix: Daughter of the Phoenix... The most powerful tp & tk... Yeah! They realy should make her play bigger parts in the comics...

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.