Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

avx2: will avengers win when x-men has...

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BANSHEE-as Goddess of death and war

Strong Guy - as King of Hell

Magik- Ruler of Limbo

Matthew Malloy

Jean Grey

Genesis

TrekGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know, but maybe Axis will help us to find the answer.

somacula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By somacula

Strong guy is no longer king of hell , and I don't think MM will make it past the arc, genesis will most likely die during axis and Jean grey power level is overrated

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They "won" last time because the event didn't have an after effect on Avengers titles.

The X-Men "lost" because one of their leaders was the final villain of the story and they had casualties. The X-Men technically beat the crap out of earth's mightiest heroes in most of the actual fights. And a handful of loses were PIS (Psylocke the telekinetic losing to Daredevil -_-)

Either way the event is really just going to be one of the realities in the mix of universes for secret wars so it won't be much of a fight so much as scenery

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah the daredevil psylocke match was grrrrr! still cant believe cap defeated scott. though im glad rachel kicked so many avenger butts

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

They "won" last time because the event didn't have an after effect on Avengers titles.

The X-Men "lost" because one of their leaders was the final villain of the story and they had casualties. The X-Men technically beat the crap out of earth's mightiest heroes in most of the actual fights. And a handful of loses were PIS (Psylocke the telekinetic losing to Daredevil -_-)

Either way the event is really just going to be one of the realities in the mix of universes for secret wars so it won't be much of a fight so much as scenery

The Daredevil/Psylocke fight was a tie.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Koays

@koays said:

The Daredevil/Psylocke fight was a tie.

She should've crushed him

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not sure if Psylocke still can't control her TK. there was a time when she can crush anything but pick up a dime. maybe that's the reason why she didn't use her tk on DD. she didn't want to crush or kill him. though a psi knife could have stun dd. I just don't get these writers

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avengers vs X-men is not universally love so why must Avengers vs X-men 2 occur ? Besides, can we just stop heroes vs heroes things. It will be better if Marvel heroes become more heroic and inspire people. This is true to spirit of Heroism

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't think MARVEL's mission is to inspire people of heroism. It is clear that is has its goal focused on entertainment and money making.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@darthphoenix: it is fun to see heroes vs heroes for few times but in the last 5-10 years alone how many big events of Marvel involve heroes vs heroes ? It is too much and overdone. It become not fun and depressing to see heroes become like a jerk

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@boynerdgeek: Exactly!!! I don't even care about being inspired hell I just want to see some damn villains worth something. Its like they killed off all the villains or made them join the heroes and then they make all the heroes fight each other. Its just stupid

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, scott and his team are basically villains as per SHIELD and Avengers. I really hate the avengers! haha

Shebba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't you guys worry who might die in Axis? I know I am. I just hope Havok won't die because this would be a very very sad moment. I also hope Mystique or Sabertooth either because they seem to care for each other. I just hope Apocalypse turn back to Evan because he's not what we all think. He killed Deadpool, or atlease he did. Evan is not him anymore and X men are falling for his conqueror and it seemed that they all love it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.