AvX: Wolverine

#1 Posted by Dman1366 (542 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me start by saying I am not a big fan of Wolverine, even thought I love WatX. Even Chris Claremont has said that Wolverine was never meant to be a main character, but just a fun brute to throw in every now and then.

However, I am displeased that he is fighting with the Avengers. I seriously hope that Idie can help him take his real families side, and put aside his difference with scott for these cross-overs.

Any thoughts anyone?

#2 Edited by HotSauceCommittee (345 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not with the Avengers...

#3 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not reading marvel now but I think wolvie should stay with the X men, it's pretty much where he started.

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@HotSauceCommittee said:

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

He's on his own team as far as I'm concerned.

#6 Posted by Dman1366 (542 posts) - - Show Bio

@HotSauceCommittee said:

In WatX 10 he was pretty persistant on asking bobby and rachel to side with the avengers like him.

#7 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366 said:

@HotSauceCommittee said:

In WatX 10 he was pretty persistant on asking bobby and rachel to side with the avengers like him.

Read the last few pages again and infer what he's reasoning.

#8 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dman1366 said:

@HotSauceCommittee said:

Did you read AvX 3? Logan and Steve have a "disagreement" on how they should handle Phoenix. And now Logan is in the middle of the frozen nowhere.

#9 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

He's not with either team right now, he just thinks that hope needs to be dealt with but he's going about it his own way.

#10 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine is ridin solo now

#11 Posted by XsPectre28 (713 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE DOESNT AGREE 100% WITH EITHER SIDE~ HE FEELS THAT IF HOPE BECOMES PHOENIX SHE SHOULD DIE WHICH DOESNT SYNCH WITH CYCLOPS OR CAPTAIN AMERICA'S PLAN

#12 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, so Wolverine's actions seem stupid?

My very humble opinion is that everyone's actions are just fcking stupid.

#13 Posted by luckydomino1 (491 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine is on his own team hes the only one that wants to kill hope

#14 Posted by frozenedge (1121 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly would've preferred if they'd have left Wolverine out of this event. He's got his own problems to deal with and putting Logan in this story just reaffirms people that Marvel just loves to throw Wolverine into everything

#15 Posted by Dman1366 (542 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenedge said:

I honestly would've preferred if they'd have left Wolverine out of this event. He's got his own problems to deal with and putting Logan in this story just reaffirms people that Marvel just loves to throw Wolverine into everything

hopefully with what happened in AvX 4 hope will just wipe him out of existence completely

#16 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

I@Dman1366: Sorry, Wolverine is still alive and kicking as of issue 4:)

#17 Posted by Rickbarry (1743 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine=Dirtbag in the latest issue of AvX. I want Colossus, Namor or Rogue to twist the dude into a pretzel of some kind.

@Dman1366: I dunno why, but you remind me of a guy I once knew. He was an architect named Art Vandelay.

#18 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Oh, so Wolverine's actions seem stupid?

My very humble opinion is that everyone's actions are just fcking stupid.

^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.