Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

AvX is making me hate the X-men

• 58 results
    acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By acer51

I'm usually an X-man fan, but now with there behavior in AvX I HATE them.

Especially the Phoniex five, but also the other Xmen for being gutless and worshipping Emma Frost.

I'm starting to love Magneto, but don't trust him as a good guy character.

Seems the X-men have become evil, you could blame the Dark Phoniex, but I know most of them arn't even resisting.

In fact there embracing the darkness, when somone else would resist.

That's the problem with these cross-faction battle I always end up hating some of the characters by the end.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Avengers VS. X-Men isn't canon.

Osian2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Osian2

Don't hate the characters, Hate the writers.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#4  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

I hate How Avengers Always has to be good guys but I hate Cyclops, Namor and Emma Frost so I Don't really care.

Avatar image for purplefeather738
    PurpleFeather738

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PurpleFeather738

But, MAGNETO IS AWESOME!

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By TheCrowbar

@acer51:

What evil thing has cyclops done?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By dernman
    @acer51:  

If you've seen the posts I have made you would know how strongly I side with the Avengers and against the X-Men on this but........
    Don't hate the X-Men. They have been brought to the brink and walked the edge and it's  understandable  how they could fall into what has happened.   Something they are trying to fix now.

Especially the Phoniex five, but also the other Xmen for being gutless and worshipping Emma Frost. 

You can't totally blame the P5 for their actions now. They are under the influence of the PF. They are not worshiping Emma. They were being mind controlled. At least that was how I read it.

I'm starting to love Magneto, but don't trust him as a good guy character.

I really don't like them trying to make him into a hero. He should always be a villain.

Seems the X-men have become evil, you could blame the Dark Phoniex, but I know most of them arn't even resisting.  In fact there embracing the darkness, when somone else would resist.

The X-Men have been leaving the P5's side for awhile now. Emma has tried to resist but failed. Namor well no but he's not really the type too. Same with Illiana. 

Colossus tried but between Juggernaut and PF there was no hope.  Scott tried to with focus but we know how that turned out.

That's the problem with these cross-faction battle I always end up hating some of the characters by the end.

There isn't a need to hate a side. Just because you don't always agree with their them. Hate their choices/actions but not them. They are not always perfect or make the right decisions. 
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Dernman:

Sorry what's Scott's corruption?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By joshmightbe

AVX is just filling me with General hate for everything

Prodigy P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Prodigy P

@AgeofHurricane said:

You're awesome.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @AgeofHurricane said:

Agree 100%!
    dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By dernman
    @TheCrowbar: Go fishing somewhere else. I've beat that horse to death way to many times and I have no interest to do so again.
    TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheCrowbar

@Dernman: No one has shown me what he's done that's evil. Can you atleast give me the link to where you argued it?

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Agree 100%!

I'd be so happy if Cyclops just woke up at the end of issue 12 and was like "Damn that was a messed up dream,"

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @TheCrowbar said:

@Dernman: No one has shown me what he's done that's evil. Can you atleast give me the link to where you argued it?

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

Agree 100%!

I'd be so happy if Cyclops just woke up at the end of issue 12 and was like "Damn that was a messed up dream,"

Me too!
    Avatar image for repearempireprophecy
    RepearEmpireProphecy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: No offense man but that's a little bit childish. Love the hero hate the villain mentality.

Don't hate the x-men Brain Bendis just totally sucks the X-men are a better team than the avengers.

And the X-men aren't evil they have their own perspectives and their own concepts of good the phoenix is not to be blamed.

Avatar image for repearempireprophecy
    RepearEmpireProphecy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer51: I honestly dislike the avengers I think they're just too overrated I hope the x-men stumps them. The X-men are the underdogs. I especially hate stark.

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By slimlim

I too hate the fact that the Avengers are being made out to be the underdog good guys that Marvel wants us to root for.

The great thing about Civil War was there was no clear good or bad side. Both sides could be argued and it was great to see fans side with one or the other. With AvX it started out that way, had the potential, but went downhill from Round 7 onwards as the P5 started to be nothing more than... well... bad guys.

Even with The Sentry, he was a total badass, but you still felt for the guy. Its the polarizing feelings that make the character and stories interesting. With the P5, all MARVEL did was have them doing "good deeds" for one issue in "Round 6". And even then, we knew it wasnt gonna last.

The AvX event belittles all the struggles and build up from Messiah Complex to Schism that the X-Men have faced. I enjoyed the Avengers movie immensely, but i don't see why their resurgence in popularity should come at the cost of the X-Men. Marvel has 2 issues left in AvX to resolve this...

I WAS looking forward to AvX before it came out. Now I'm looking forward to MARVEL NOW so that AvX can be over and done with...

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @slimlim said:

I too hate the fact that the Avengers are being made out to be the underdog good guys that Marvel wants us to root for.

The great thing about Civil War was there was no clear good or bad side. Both sides could be argued and it was great to see fans side with one or the other. With AvX it started out that way, had the potential, but went downhill from Round 7 onwards as the P5 started to be nothing more than... well... bad guys.

Even with The Sentry, he was a total badass, but you still felt for the guy. Its the polarizing feelings that make the character and stories interesting. With the P5, all MARVEL did was have them doing "good deeds" for one issue in "Round 6". And even then, we knew it wasnt gonna last.

The AvX event belittles all the struggles and build up from Messiah Complex to Schism that the X-Men have faced. I enjoyed the Avengers movie immensely, but i don't see why their resurgence in popularity should come at the cost of the X-Men. Marvel has 2 issues left in AvX to resolve this...

I WAS looking forward to AvX before it came out. Now I'm looking forward to MARVEL NOW so that AvX can be over and done with...

I agree with all this! I wish that this event would be over with so we can get better stories afterwards.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#19  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Osian2 said:

This absolutely! Plus one.  

Like the characters and teams for traits that you consider are consistent and admirable then hope that you find good writers who are of a similar mindset and support them if you can. I like Magneto because he suffered greatly. This extreme suffering and loss greatly refined his morals and ethics to such a degree he developed a particular type of rage and resentment. I read a story where he was hunting Nazis before finding out that the US government had exonerated several in order to use them against the Soviet Union and because Magneto was attempting to seek justice/revenge against them, the US government (or an agency working under them) attempted to eliminate not just Magneto, but his female human companion at the time. Thus Magnetos anti authority attitude is somewhat justifiable really. If one can't rely on the law to make things right... but things change, Magneto didn't really, which is kind of typical of human nature and psychology. Imagine if the US killed Lois because Lex Luthor was more valuable to them than Superman? So even though I viewed Magneto as a hypocrite, psychologically scarred, and a victim of circumstance that lead him to having a superiority complex and other traits that make for a great fictional villain - I admired the characters passion, drive, and resiliency. The dude was a genius as well who constructed advanced machines of such complexity and efficiency that Reed Richards had been amazed by the degree of the advanced nature of his creations. So in a recent Avengers Vs X-Men story where the write decides to write Magneto as some old guy with magnet powers who can't see to work a microwave just to emphasis that Tony Stark is a brilliant inventor? I cringe heavily. It goes against 40 years of history and seems designed to make things easy to understand for people who just think Magneto is an bad guy who has magnet powers and Iron Man a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Now do I blame Magneto or Iron Man or do I blame the writer? I mean I like Iron Man too, and he was written to sound smart, but he came across as dimwitted. Why the hell would he want to hang out with Mike Tyson either? What a bizarre unnecessary pop culture reference. Maybe Ms Marvel can talk about how how she bakes with Justin Bieber? Thor can talk about how he plays Halo with Miley Cyrus?  

Its okay to expect better quality writing for your characters. They aren't real and they can't stick up for themselves, thats why its our responsibility as fans to stick up for them.              
    Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @SC said:
    @Osian2 said:

This absolutely! Plus one.    Like the characters and teams for traits that you consider are consistent and admirable then hope that you find good writers who are of a similar mindset and support them if you can. I like Magneto because he suffered greatly. This extreme suffering and loss greatly refined his morals and ethics to such a degree he developed a particular type of rage and resentment. I read a story where he was hunting Nazis before finding out that the US government had exonerated several in order to use them against the Soviet Union and because Magneto was attempting to seek justice/revenge against them, the US government (or an agency working under them) attempted to eliminate not just Magneto, but his female human companion at the time. Thus Magnetos anti authority attitude is somewhat justifiable really. If one can't rely on the law to make things right... but things change, Magneto didn't really, which is kind of typical of human nature and psychology. Imagine if the US killed Lois because Lex Luthor was more valuable to them than Superman? So even though I viewed Magneto as a hypocrite, psychologically scarred, and a victim of circumstance that lead him to having a superiority complex and other traits that make for a great fictional villain - I admired the characters passion, drive, and resiliency. The dude was a genius as well who constructed advanced machines of such complexity and efficiency that Reed Richards had been amazed by the degree of the advanced nature of his creations. So in a recent Avengers Vs X-Men story where the write decides to write Magneto as some old guy with magnet powers who can't see to work a microwave just to emphasis that Tony Stark is a brilliant inventor? I cringe heavily. It goes against 40 years of history and seems designed to make things easy to understand for people who just think Magneto is an bad guy who has magnet powers and Iron Man a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Now do I blame Magneto or Iron Man or do I blame the writer? I mean I like Iron Man too, and he was written to sound smart, but he came across as dimwitted. Why the hell would he want to hang out with Mike Tyson either? What a bizarre unnecessary pop culture reference. Maybe Ms Marvel can talk about how how she bakes with Justin Bieber? Thor can talk about how he plays Halo with Miley Cyrus?   Its okay to expect better quality writing for your characters. They aren't real and they can't stick up for themselves, thats why its our responsibility as fans to stick up for them.              
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

AvX is a crime against humanity.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
    Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Isn't that the point ;)

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    AvX is a crime against humanity.
    Agree!
    TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By TDK_1997

Well,it's also a crime against comic books but who cares.They'll forget in a few months.

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#25  Edited By lorex

I am a long time X-Men fan and I cannot forsee a time that they will not be my favorite single group in comics. That being said I really don't like AvX. The premise, writing, and execution in AvX has just been plain bad. Yea I know the fans are eating it up with a spoon because it is appealing to the lowest common denomnator, super heroes fighting each other are cool. That does not imbue it with any special quality. It started out well enough with both sides thinking they were on the right side of an potential impending disaster. I say the Avengers were pretty heavy handed showing up on Utopia and demanding they hand over Hope to the Avengers for her own protection. I just do not see how the Avengers could not see how this would fly in the face of everything the X-Men stand for. The early battles pitting Iron Man and Magneto against each other and Thing and Namor were a bit stupid but I digress. Honestly the series way 'slowly' shugging along until the Phoenix Force reached Earth orbit. Of course some how the Avengers come up with a device to potentially capture the Phoenix Force. Really, this is one of the primal forces in the Marvel universe that galaxy spanning empires can't control but in a week the Avengers can whip something up, very deus ex machina. Then instead of going to Hope the power goes gets divided up amongst 5 hosts. This is where thing go sideways in a big way. I suppost making all the divided hosts X-Men was Marvels not so subtle way of telling the audience  which side too root for. The story has just gone down hill from here and as the ending approaches it seems more like a mercy killing than a finally is coming. It seems to me that the main benificary of this story line is the Avengers. How have the X-Men benefited. It seems to me that the profile of the Avengers is raised further at the expense of the X-Men. I suppose this is to be expected with the Avengers movie rights being directly held by Marvel and the movie being a hugh success that there is an editorial push to make the Avengers as successful as possible. So within the last 2 years there have been 2 major shake ups within the X-Men first with Schism and second with AvX and neither was a natural outgrowth of developed story lines but were sub-par efforts on Marvel to change things up. Hopefully Marvel Now will not further the process of throwing the X-Men under the bus and make some effort at presenting good X-Men stories. While I still do not hate the X-Men Marvel is not making it easy to remain a fan.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tomchu

They are integrating one of my favourite books (New Mutants) into Avengers. Hickman is writing it, I'm happy for that, but WHY MUST THE AVENGERS ALWAYS BE THE GOOD GUYS?!? 'The movie 'The Avengers' had no real impact on the outcome' my ass.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#27  Edited By x_29

AVX is making me hate the avengers.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By acer51

It's been two weeks my opinion is different, and a little more tempered now that the series has unfolded for the most part.

I'm not going to take the way the writers handled this into account, I think even though they had biases towards the Avengers, they kept everyone in character, even though I don't like the things that are happening in AvX I recognize that these are things that are entirely likely to happen in Marvel. I think this event is kind of realistic in a sense (other then Iron-man beating Magneto through ridiculous means).

I think the Avengers were right, but the manor in which they handled the situation is disgusting, they were right; but they made the worse moves to prevent this from happening.

They pushed the X-men and made them feel like they had to defend there stand, had Cap had been a little more understanding towards Cyclops he probably would have done it Caps way.

The Avenger handled the situation violently and the X-men acted accordingly.

This doesn't excuse the fact Cyclops decision to harvest the Phoenix force was a bad idea though, he was a fool to think he could use the Phoenix power without becoming corrupted, it's like trying to master to ring of doom.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By acer51

@RepearEmpireProphecy said:

@acer51: No offense man but that's a little bit childish. Love the hero hate the villain mentality.

Don't hate the x-men Brain Bendis just totally sucks the X-men are a better team than the avengers.

And the X-men aren't evil they have their own perspectives and their own concepts of good the phoenix is not to be blamed.

Changed my opinion, now I do still have hate for a few of the X-men, but I don't hate a majority.

Still I'm liking Magneto, hope he can stay as a hero character.

And I know the X-men aren't evil but Cyclops was a fool to think they could handle the Phoenix force

@acer51: I honestly dislike the avengers I think they're just too overrated I hope the x-men stumps them. The X-men are the underdogs. I especially hate stark.

Avengers are a stronger team, but in this match-up they were given an unfair advantage, lots of barley-Avengers were on there team and some non-Avengers.

If it was just the core Avengers teams vs the core X-men the X-men would have won the first battle due to the sheer numbers.

But Marvel did set the Avengers to win or at least make it a good fight, the Avengers are tougher, but there are too many X-men.

I love to hate Stark, he's the Avenger jerk to put it polity an A-hole if you will. I like that he exists but I don't like Iron-man and love to see his butt kicked.

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By slimlim

@slimlim said:

Well... #11 has come and gone... and my hope for salvation of AvX just went down the gutter.

Still, last splash page in #11 is pretty bad ass! but... doesnt bode well for the character.

Marvel is now down to one issue to make it right. in the end, AvX seems an ill-fitting end to years of story arcs that were leading to this moment. There were highlights here and there, but nowhere near enough to wash away the bitter taste of how some characters were treated and acted.

Is it just me? or does Captain America come across as pig-headed douche? and yet... cyclops gets all the hate... Now at least i know what the "A" on his forehead stands for.

What's done is done. I just hope MARVEL NOW picks up the pieces and holds the Avengers accountable for their part in AvX. And it better be convincing.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By John Valentine

I think the main issue with this whole thing is Hope. What the hell is the purpose of her character? For years we've had to put up with this annoying brat of a character and she's done pretty much nothing so far.

How does X-Sanction tie into this? Where is Cable?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@John Valentine said:

I think the main issue with this whole thing is Hope. What the hell is the purpose of her character? For years we've had to put up with this annoying brat of a character and she's done pretty much nothing so far.

How does X-Sanction tie into this? Where is Cable?

THANK YOU!!! It also doesn't help matters that the Avengers are trying to "protect" her from Phoenix......It's Phoenix....not a sentinel.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JohnnyGat

@acer51 said:

And I know the X-men aren't evil but Cyclops was a fool to think they could handle the Phoenix force

Not as foolish as you make it sound. He has a "daughter" who was once able to control it (Rachel). Besides that you have Hope who at the time was doing miraculous things for mutants as seen with how she stabilized the powers of the Lights, with evidence of her uniqueness among the mutants looking at it as an act of faith makes it seems less foolish. And lastly when the PF was divided among the 5 did they not do good weren't they in control. All evidence shows that the P5 had control with the power divided into 5 it's just that provoked constantly it makes sense that the Force will "defend" itself. Namor's crimes against Wakanda wasn't the influence of the Phoenix Force it was the his own personality mix with having the tools to create the destruction. The Phoenix Five only showed a minor sense of corruption when the Avengers took Hope a deeper sense of corruption only after Namor's portion was divided among the 4.

Scott wasn't a fool for believing the PF can be controlled, he was a fool for trusting people like Namor to be able to not abuse his power.

aaunderoath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By aaunderoath

@acer51 said:

This doesn't excuse the fact Cyclops decision to harvest the Phoenix force was a bad idea though, he was a fool to think he could use the Phoenix power without becoming corrupted, it's like trying to master to ring of doom.

Did you read AvX infinite #6? Cyclops knew it was a risk but because of all the good he could do with the power (end world hunger, homelessness, and provide world peace .. all of which he achieved) he decided to chance it

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By sethysquare

Sadly marvel is whoring out the avengers. So the x-men (even if they're obviously much stronger) will keep losing.

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#36  Edited By lorex
    @sethysquare said:

Sadly marvel is whoring out the avengers. So the x-men (even if they're obviously much stronger) will keep losing.

I could not agree more. Marvel in its not so subtle way it telling us the Avengers are the good guys and the X-Men are bad. Just look at AvX 11, Rogue and other X-Men are going to the Avengers with their hands out looking for Sanctuary now that the Phoenix Force seems to finally overwhelming Scott and Emma judgement. Also Jean who everyone seems to hold up as a paragon of virtue killed millions(prehaps more) when she was Phoenix yet she was never held responsible for those actions yet I get the feeling that Scott will be when all is said and done.
    Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By Blood1991

I love both teams and still love both teams. This is just an event and after a year it will be forgotten because of the next big event.

Crash_Recovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Crash_Recovery

@acer51 said:

It's going to be ok. The X-Men stories you've always loved still exist. If you're a big X-Men fan, there's no way you've made it this far without having to ignore stories from the past that you didn't like. In the same way, just push this aside and move ahead. Or, alternatively, take a break from X-Men and try some new books, Marvel, DC, or indie. You'd be amazed at some of the awesome stuff that's out there.

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By soduh2

@JohnnyGat said:

@acer51 said:

Not as foolish as you make it sound. He has a "daughter" who was once able to control it (Rachel). Besides that you have Hope who at the time was doing miraculous things for mutants as seen with how she stabilized the powers of the Lights, with evidence of her uniqueness among the mutants looking at it as an act of faith makes it seems less foolish. And lastly when the PF was divided among the 5 did they not do good weren't they in control. All evidence shows that the P5 had control with the power divided into 5 it's just that provoked constantly it makes sense that the Force will "defend" itself. Namor's crimes against Wakanda wasn't the influence of the Phoenix Force it was the his own personality mix with having the tools to create the destruction. The Phoenix Five only showed a minor sense of corruption when the Avengers took Hope a deeper sense of corruption only after Namor's portion was divided among the 4.

Scott wasn't a fool for believing the PF can be controlled, he was a fool for trusting people like Namor to be able to not abuse his power.

That being said, Namor was surprisingly cordial with Captain America and the others weren't unstable until (as Mr. Fantastic put it) the Avengers started poking them with a stick. Namor and Emma went into "war mode", against Scott's wishes. Even Colossus (with the Juggernaut in tow) stayed under control as he tried to monitor is sister.

cuddles666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cuddles666

Is it just me, or is Phoenix Cyclops supposed to be like the Superboy Prime of the Marvel U?

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By acer51

pretty sure your alone on that one.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@soduh2 said:

@JohnnyGat said:

@acer51 said:

That being said, Namor was surprisingly cordial with Captain America and the others weren't unstable until (as Mr. Fantastic put it) the Avengers started poking them with a stick. Namor and Emma went into "war mode", against Scott's wishes. Even Colossus (with the Juggernaut in tow) stayed under control as he tried to monitor is sister.

And that's all the Avengers have been good at doing since the beginning of this event, poking and prodding like curious little kids.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Crash_Recovery said:

@acer51 said:

It's going to be ok. The X-Men stories you've always loved still exist. If you're a big X-Men fan, there's no way you've made it this far without having to ignore stories from the past that you didn't like. In the same way, just push this aside and move ahead. Or, alternatively, take a break from X-Men and try some new books, Marvel, DC, or indie. You'd be amazed at some of the awesome stuff that's out there.

This I definitely agree with. I'm just going to pretend in the future that AvX never happened so that way I wouldn't have to worry about this being brought up again.
    Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eternal19

the avengers are going to win. Marvel only did it because both the X-men and the avengers are popular right now but, the Avengers are more popular.

Dman1366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dman1366

@Rabbitearsblog: Don't forget about it! If you forget, then we never learn our lesson! hahaha

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#46  Edited By poisonfleur

Don't be deceived--- this is Marvel milking the fact that the Avengers are hot right now. So the X-men have to look 2nd best, because Marvel decided to make the Avengers their poster children... :/

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Haaydrian

AvX is a stupid concept lol.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Rabbitearsblog
    @Dman1366 said:

@Rabbitearsblog: Don't forget about it! If you forget, then we never learn our lesson! hahaha

Oh yeah! If we did forget, then we won't be able to tell a bad story from a good story!

@Haaydrian said:

AvX is a stupid concept lol.

Agree!
    UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By UltraBiel

AvX is making me hate Marvel! =/

adamwilliams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By adamwilliams

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.