Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Avengers vs X-men. What do u think?

perry_411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By perry_411

Anyone find this to be a bad idea...Colossus Juggernaut bad.

Avatar image for comix_christian
    comix christian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By comix christian

Seems like just another way to promote The summer blockbuster.....Just like Fear itself was a way to promote The Thor and Captain America movies....No real story, no real drama or any lasting effects....But hey manby once it's all done, we can get some new Avengers and X-MEN issue 1's....God knows those don't come around too often...

shrmntnk62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shrmntnk62

For me, I've always been a huge X-man fan and the Avengers have been second. for my bestfriend, it's the other way around. So this is cool for us so we can talk lots of $hit to each other. As far as the story goes I have a feeling ti will be not very good, but I can always hope.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By moywar700

x-men will win because they are more popular

fivestarga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By fivestarga

The X-men have always been persecuted despite all the good they've accomplished. That makes me want to cheer for them. If this thing turns into an all out drag out fight with their lives on the line again, or Hope's extinction on the line they I have absolute faith that Cyke's crew will clean up nicely.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chiq

Extinction team with Hope, Magik, Colossus and Magneto should stomp on the Avengers....but they won't. (pretty sure they will job to the Avengers)

oldgum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By oldgum

Imagine Rogue with Madrox's power...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.