Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Avengers Vs X-Men: Help a noob with books!

Prop3rBadman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Prop3rBadman

Hello.

Full disclosure. I have only really started collecting comics since christmas. I mostly have DC New 52 at the moment mainly because i wanted new continuity and it seemed like an ideal jumping off point.

Then of course i get sucked into the AvX hype, its my first major comic event to collect! Kinda excited! However I don't really know what will be important, and what will be side stories.

So far I have Avengers X-Sanction #1-3, Uncanny X-Men #1-8, and a few of the latest issues of The Avengers. I have a sub on Uncanny/Avengers and have got one set up for AvX and AvX Vs.

Should that do? lol. I don't really mind if I don't get the entire picture I just want it to make sense. Tempted to drop the AvX Vs if it is just extra fighting.

Thanks for any advice in advance guys x

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Prop3rBadman: Trust me if Marvel follows it's trend AVX will ignore continuity. As long as you are aware of X-sanction, know what the current status of mutants is (you've been reading Uncanny so you'll be fine), and have some vague idea about what the phoenix is your alright, I'm sure Marvel will make the rest up as they go along

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.