Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Avengers vs. X-men: Decision of the Phoenix Force

xerogod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xerogod

So im sure that everyone is aware that the phoenix force will be returning. It seems as if it is returning for hope, however, could the phoenix force be coming for a different mutant instead? The mutant that I have in mind is Kid Omega a.k.a Quentin Quire. I say him because i remember seeing a scan of White Phoenix of the Crown purifying a universe, and white phoenix was surrounded by other phoenix avatars. Among the avatars was kid omega. Is it possible that instead of the phoenix force coming for hope, it comes for kid omega?

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

Do you count him as a red head, because if you don't it can't be him. They already confirmed that the host is a red head, I'm not dismissing your theory because Marvel may consider pink as red.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jhazzroucher

@xerogod said:

So im sure that everyone is aware that the phoenix force will be returning. It seems as if it is returning for hope, however, could the phoenix force be coming for a different mutant instead? The mutant that I have in mind is Kid Omega a.k.a Quentin Quire. I say him because i remember seeing a scan of White Phoenix of the Crown purifying a universe, and white phoenix was surrounded by other phoenix avatars. Among the avatars was kid omega. Is it possible that instead of the phoenix force coming for hope, it comes for kid omega?

it would actually be exciting to see Kid Omega becoming the next Phoenix. But i want Storm to become Phoenix too.

No Caption Provided
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mercy_

It's not Storm...

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Just let it go away at the end, other than that I could not care who it is coming for or why, the Phoenix went from a great storyline to a joke gimmick to be pulled out every few years

Solarflare32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Solarflare32

Quentin quire with the pheonix force god help us all

lovelyamy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lovelyamy

I think that Hope Summers is pretty much going to be the host in this event. It has been hinted at for the longest. Kid Omega will play the host role sometime in the future (it was hinted in wolverine and the x-men and he even wore a male phoenix-y costume). My guess is that hope will siphon the phoenix abilities (or some omega type ability) by accident some how triggering the real phoenix (shard) to look for a host. I don't know if scarlet witch will be it as most people assume but I don't know. What made me a little mad and worried was finding out Iron Fist having history with the phoenix which I call a total random dose of PIS. Plus the misuse of Rachel grey and Professor X. This is something that should involve them and the imperial guard. Not only that Emma frost made a personal threat at the end of Phoenix: Warsong. But hopefully the story line prove me wrong. Besides I'm still looking forward to the event. :D

Side note: There is only one true host and that is Jean Grey. If they disregard her history, appearance, or involvement of any kind it would make me so mad.

Storm phoenix = Awesome lol in a "What if Storm received the phoenix force instead of Hope Summers?" kind of way.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
    PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

I'd prefer if it came for Wiccan. Or better yet, it passes by the Earth and the X-Men Avengers would have ended up fighting for nothing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.