Avengers Vs X-Men 9 Preview the Thor Ownage Edition

#1 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=47043

#2 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus needs some type of fire around him whenever he makes an appearance. It looks awesome.

#3 Posted by aerokinesis (529 posts) - - Show Bio

i like

#4 Posted by gui22 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool, Spidey gets the spotlight.

#5 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone at Marvel hates Thor.

#6 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

When two mutants create an X symbol by punching...no one is safe.

#7 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

Man thor's had some sh.... luck lately.

#8 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Archangel on a promo cover!?!?

#9 Posted by 244 (504 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

Why is Archangel on a promo cover!?!?

Propably the editors haven't gotten the memo that Angel is no longer Archangel. At times, I feel like they may have gotten somewhat sloppy.

#10 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

@244 said:

@papad1992 said:

Why is Archangel on a promo cover!?!?

Propably the editors haven't gotten the memo that Angel is no longer Archangel. At times, I feel like they may have gotten somewhat sloppy.

Angel hasn't been himself ever since late 2011!! So apparently this memo was lost on the AvX's creator's desk!!

#11 Edited by poisonfleur (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay-- Storm is back in the roster page. I was beginning to worry what happened to her.

:)

#12 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF is Marvel doing to Thor?

#13 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not a fan of Thor but damn.. I actually feel sorry for the guy

#14 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

He keeps trying to swing that hammer. He's learning his lesson the hard way.

#15 Posted by OmegaRed86 (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I always say: F*** you, Marvel.

#16 Posted by Metron144 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaRed86 said:

Like I always say: F*** you, Marvel.

More and more, i have this mindset. How come DC is so good right now, and marvel is so awful?

#17 Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone really, really doesn't like the guy.

#18 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3628 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, to be fair, against two Phoenix users, one of whom is a Sorceress Supreme and trained in Asgardian magic plus swordsmanship and the other of whom has durability and super strength enhanced to extremely high levels by the PF, it would have been PIS if Thor didn't go down.

#19 Posted by Rickbarry (1853 posts) - - Show Bio

My main gripe is Spiderman somehow surviving getting his face caved in and a mountain exploding.

#20 Posted by DazRacist (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Awful, Awful book. Terrible. Words can't describe how let down I was. This event should just end now. and spare us the rest of the BS to come. I mean Spider-man he...I mean...man it's so ridiculous. wow.

#21 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

My main gripe is Spiderman somehow surviving getting his face caved in and a mountain exploding.

Spiderman>Thor?

#22 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@DazRacist said:

Awful, Awful book. Terrible. Words can't describe how let down I was. This event should just end now. and spare us the rest of the BS to come. I mean Spider-man he...I mean...man it's so ridiculous. wow.

QFT.

#23 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

The real question is: "How did they explode each other?"

#24 Posted by DazRacist (41 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane: QFT meaning good sir?

#25 Posted by Dman1366 (799 posts) - - Show Bio

@DazRacist: Quoted for Truth

#26 Posted by Death Certificate (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry said:

My main gripe is Spiderman somehow surviving getting his face caved in and a mountain exploding.

#27 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@DazRacist said:

@AgeofHurricane: QFT meaning good sir?

Yes, what the good man above you said, "Qouted For Truth".

This event really is crap, so crap i feel like crying, even if something of merit happens, i'm not wasting more money than i already have. LOL.

#28 Posted by Daycrawler (547 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@DazRacist said:

@AgeofHurricane: QFT meaning good sir?

Yes, what the good man above you said, "Qouted For Truth".

This event really is crap, so crap i feel like crying, even if something of merit happens, i'm not wasting more money than i already have. LOL.

I always liked to think QFT meant Quite F**king True. Ah well.

#29 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Daycrawler said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

@DazRacist said:

@AgeofHurricane: QFT meaning good sir?

Yes, what the good man above you said, "Qouted For Truth".

This event really is crap, so crap i feel like crying, even if something of merit happens, i'm not wasting more money than i already have. LOL.

I always liked to think QFT meant Quite F**king True. Ah well.

Hmm.

Um, uh, actually...as of today, that's it new meaning.

#30 Posted by OmegaRed86 (501 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

Well, to be fair, against two Phoenix users, one of whom is a Sorceress Supreme and trained in Asgardian magic plus swordsmanship and the other of whom has durability and super strength enhanced to extremely high levels by the PF, it would have been PIS if Thor didn't go down.

Good point, but losing to Cycylops and Emma in solo battles was lame. But whatever...

#31 Posted by OmegaRed86 (501 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@Rickbarry said:

My main gripe is Spiderman somehow surviving getting his face caved in and a mountain exploding.

Spiderman>Thor?

MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hareil0079:

#33 Posted by stormphoenix (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez how did spidey survive that punch?

#34 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmegaRed86 said:

@White Mage said:

@Rickbarry said:

My main gripe is Spiderman somehow surviving getting his face caved in and a mountain exploding.

Spiderman>Thor?

MARVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The unfortunate thing is, that it actually makes sense how Magik and Colossus were defeated.....it does NOT make sense that Spider-Man was still standing.

#35 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix said:

Jeez how did spidey survive that punch?

Through pure, delicious, PIS

#36 Posted by stormphoenix (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@White Mage said:

@stormphoenix said:

Jeez how did spidey survive that punch?

Through pure, delicious, PIS

Ah ofcourse...

#37 Posted by jhazzroucher (16504 posts) - - Show Bio

@DazRacist said:

Awful, Awful book. Terrible. Words can't describe how let down I was. This event should just end now. and spare us the rest of the BS to come. I mean Spider-man he...I mean...man it's so ridiculous. wow.

They want loyal Spider-man fans to grab this issue too. : )

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.