Artist Stefan Tosheff Re-Designs the All New, All Different X-Men

#1 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good artist. Stefan has also re-designed the Fantastic Four and the Power Rangers. Check out the portfolio with these cool creations @ http://stefantosheff.tumblr.com/archive

P.S. He's also redesigned Rogue and created renditions of Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde and others.

#2 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa. They're all pretty awesome. Especially Kurt and Thunderbird's, though, Cyclops' costume is extremely similar to his AoX version.

#3 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurt is so awesome I could die.

#4 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why and how marvel should reboot.

#5 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nightcrawler23 said:

This is why and how marvel should reboot.

The problem with that is while these designs are cool, if Marvel does ever go with a full universe reboot they would not get this guy to do the redesign but would probably go with someone we are all farmilar with that is already in the marvel fold 
like how DC had Jim Lee redesign the costumes in Justive League, which I still think is a mistake.
#6 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

These are beautifully drawn!! I love all of them with the exception of Cyclops'... I just don't like him period!

#7 Posted by Rickbarry (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Colossus was Iceman.

#8 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm and Peter look epic. I love Banshee's beard.

#9 Posted by One_Eye (783 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Mist: I like Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Thunderbird myself.

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Storm and Rachel redesigns.

#11 Posted by jhazzroucher (15804 posts) - - Show Bio

@Madame_Mist said:

Kurt is so awesome I could die.

I agree. Kurt has the coolest outfit, second is Sunfire

#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

These are really awesome love Storm's "would love for that to be her ultimate or Xtreme look", Nightcrawler and Banshee look awesome as well! I gotta admit not digging Colossus though...

#13 Posted by kid Apollo (714 posts) - - Show Bio

yah not loving Colossus, the part i like most isnt even the uniforms, its the fact that he drew Wolverine shorter than everyone else. a lot of artist these days forget that hes a runt

#14 Posted by chasereis (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides: Nice thread Phoenix. I like all the design with one exception. Cyke visor bothers me...sorry.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.