Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Around 55,000 readers and the x-men

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By moywar700

Do you think in 5 years, the x-men will have its loyal readers reading the x-men books???

The x-men have a respected amount of readers but these readers seem to be loyal from many years reading the x-men.

Here are the figure sales:http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2009/2009-11.html

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2011/2011-02.html Just ctrl f uncanny

The numbers always seem to average 55,000 throughout the years.

Their loyality seems great and I could see myself reading the x-men in 5 years.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By jrock85

@moywar700: Not if Marvel keeps antagonizing us.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

@jrock85 said:

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

How sad that Uncanny X-Men hasn't been in the Top 10 for such a long time. The two examples above place it at #11 & #13. It used to be the one of the best titles, now it can't reach the Top 10.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jhazzroucher

@xerox_kitty said:

How sad that Uncanny X-Men hasn't been in the Top 10 for such a long time. The two examples above place it at #11 & #13. It used to be the one of the best titles, now it can't reach the Top 10.

i remember that before. Every month, I was seeing X-men almost always at number 2 and sometimes, takes the #1 spot. and the comic that always takes the number 1 spot was Uncanny X-Men.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By moywar700

For being on their 513th issue, they seem to be doing really good even if they are not top 10

The x-men have a really loyal fanbase and that's how they're able to provide marvel with these sales

Pbott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pbott

Im one of those people, but to be honest the only reason I pick up Uncanny is because... well its uncanny. It has not always been bad, but it i cant remember the last time it was great. The only reason I pick up the x books is because they are x books. This is excluding X-force and X-23, which are both amazing. Wolverine and Daken are also good.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ReVamp

@Darkchild said:

@jrock85 said:

@xerox_kitty said:

Damn f**king right. I want my 2000s back. Sooner than later.

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NX

This is interesting.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#10  Edited By papad1992

I remember picking up my first comic book ever... it was Uncanny X-Men #410 back in 2002!! I picked it up at an airport before we boarded!! And ever since then... I've been following religiously till the end. How much money I spent is just enough to buy myself a used car in fairly good shape!!!

*sheds a tear!!

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By madrid_san

If Marvel advertised X-Men half as much as they did for the Avengers, they would rank higher for sure. In any case, things will undoubtedly change with Regenesis. Schism flew off the shelf. They should have made more copies. At least they are redeeming themselves with more printing variants.

Plus fanboys from the Marvel studios movies who've never read a comicbook in their lives pick up Avengers. They are entitled to that of course. Plus Spider-Man and Logan make them golden in terms of sales.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.