Are we expecting a Storm & Magneto fight on AvX Consequences #4?

#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (15053 posts) - - Show Bio

well, what do you think?

#2 Posted by Twentyfive (2820 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope!

#3 Posted by McKlayn (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

nah im curious for this series though, does anyone have a date for the first one? Ive looked a the official marvel website and can't find it but the back of AvX it says it comes out the same week as Uncanny Avengers which is this week

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably just a verbal confrontation.

#5 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt it. I think they're both trying to recruit Piotr. Storm is checking in or wants him in Westchester. Magneto obviously would like him to come with him.

#6 Posted by jhazzroucher (15053 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

nah im curious for this series though, does anyone have a date for the first one? Ive looked a the official marvel website and can't find it but the back of AvX it says it comes out the same week as Uncanny Avengers which is this week

On sale October 31. Here's where i got the date: http://marvel.com/news/story/19396/sneak_peek_avx_consequences_4

link: http://marvel.com/news/story/19396/sneak_peek_avx_consequences_4

#7 Posted by darthphoenix (650 posts) - - Show Bio

why is marvel downplaying x-men? they should have wanda arrested or put in a mental institution first than make fugitives out of the x-men

#8 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd hope not, I liked their mutual respect thing they had going on in Uncanny X-Men :P Anyway, what reason would they have to fight? They're hardly enemies anymore.....

#9 Posted by Veitha (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love a title about Emma, Magneto, Colossus and Magik trying to free Scott... It would be awesome... Something like "Dark X-Men".. :Q__

#10 Posted by PassionFlower (957 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they are going to fight, I don't think Magneto is looking to fight mutants even if his extremist views are back.

#11 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthphoenix said:

why is marvel downplaying x-men? they should have wanda arrested or put in a mental institution first than make fugitives out of the x-men

Really in the Context of Everything, Scarlet Witch has already Payed Heavily for what happen, if she ever needed to pay at all.

First off, just by Real Life time frame, Wanda has had one of the longest "Hero Went Bad but not much Context Given" Time periods, or aka EXILE from the Marvel U. than any other hero know, or a Hero of this Importance (Wanda has been in Exile for Almost a DECADE!). She has also in the Comic book World Sense been in Exile as well too, not being in ANY major Marvel Events or Stories, and be banded from places she may call home (AvX #0, when Vision Banned Wanda from coming to the Mansion when Ms. Marvel & Spider-Women want to bring her back).

Also, the Idea of Jail or a Trail on the Standards of our or the World's Laws would be pretty hard to do. Most of the people that where Killed during HoM are alive, the Mutants are back and the power that lead to all of this is GONE (will explain that Shortly). So, in the courts or Groups who Might then deal with kind of stuff, in Children's Crusade by the end of it Cyclops who could and wanted to put Wanda on a Utopia Trial (Would of been more like a Kangaroo Court!) at the end decide to let Wanda Go since she was not a threat anymore, there by ending any Mutant Justice Trial since Summers was the leader of Most Mutants at that time.

As for the Avengers, it also would be hard to judge by human law as well, since most of all of HoM happen on a Magical Plain Level and now has been fixed.

But the Ultimate Reason why she would might be mostly if not all innocent of the Events is this:

What REALLY Happended to Wanda, and the Avengers Now KNOW this is that Wanda got Fully, 100% Possessed by an Entity called "The Life Force" that made her do all those bad things, that was explained if you read Children's Crusade. This is the exact same kind of story as Jean Grey (Dark Phoenix), Charles X. (Shadow King, Onslaught), Hal Jordan (Parallax Entity) and more. Here is a link that has

the info strait from the comic:

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/owie...-avx/87-83185/

You can also Fined More info at this link too:

http://www.craveonline.com/comics/reviews/164643-review-avengers-the-childrens-crusade-5

#12 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: Lol. No she hasn't.

Btw, Storm looks gorgeous.

#13 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

They are going to have sex.

#14 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Magroro sounds even worse then Roguneto

#15 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@x_29 said:

A black woman making love to a white jewish man. Take that Black panther!

#16 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

@Blood1991 said:

@x_29 said:

A black woman making love to a white jewish man. Take that Black panther!

Yeah cause her banging an old white guy who is an ex "maybe ex" terrorist is totally saying F_ck you Tchalla lol

#17 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: magneto cool and hes not that old.....btw love his accent

anyways, storm has too much class to sleep with magneto

#18 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@Blood1991: magneto cool and hes not that old.....btw love his accent

On the contrary he IS that old WWll old... I don't dislike him or anything, but the to are too different to work and I kinda always wanted him to get with Dr. Rao

#19 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

I love Magik....

#20 Posted by Rickbarry (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@IllyanaRasputin: She's mastered total camouflage..while holding a flaming sword! Impressive.

#21 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rickbarry: She's amazing. Lol.

#22 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

No.I don't think so.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.