Are there too many emerald eyed red headed X ladies?

Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

So far there's Jean Phoenix jean all colors rachael and hope. I could also throw transonic and wolfsbane in there as well but the eye colors wrong.

So yes or no.

Come to think of it are there too many red heads in the comic industry in general iirc they red heads only account for 5% of the hair color spectrum.

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

There has been a red headed female in nearly every cartoon or comic I grew up enjoying....strange isn't it??

As far as the OP, Hope and Rachel were basically Jean Grey spin offs anyways....basically they are supposed to resemble her.

#2 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Should double check my own statements first. Wolfsbane in human form has green eyes.

#3 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Well all three members of the DC trinity have black hair and blue eyes and No one seems to bring that up lol

#4 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

There can never be to many red head hotties.

#5 Posted by Brazen_Intellect (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-Men are hoarders, they have all of the:

Telepaths

Teleporters

Green eyed Gingers

Someone should teach them to share

#6 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3450 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Firestar has red hair and green eyes, and she's an Avenger, so at least some of the red heads are on other teams. Unfortunately, I can't think of any others.

#7 Posted by Nightcrawler23 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

At most, their can be 1.5. The point five is hope.

#8 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides:

Really you don't remember a former russian spy ?

#9 Posted by poisonfleur (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53 said:

So far there's Jean Phoenix jean all colors rachael and hope. I could also throw transonic and wolfsbane in there as well but the eye colors wrong.

So yes or no.

Come to think of it are there too many red heads in the comic industry in general iirc they red heads only account for 5% of the hair color spectrum.

I was asking myself this same question other day. Don't forget Madylene/ Goblin/Red Queen and Marrow.

#10 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the Mary Jane Watson love? Or Medusa from the Inhumans

#11 Posted by Teerack (5329 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of a weird thing to nit pick at. I mean it's kind of like going, Boy anyone else thing there are to many people with brown eyes?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.