Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

are there any superheroes that hate mutants?

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By THORSON

Just wondering because its ironic to have superhero humans like Captain america, Spider-Man etc...be cool with mutants without thinking about it while other humans hate mutants off the bat.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By adamTRMM

@thorson:

This is actually a great question that after reading AVX seemed like Hawkeye would be the answer for it, BUT he isn't a jerk to mutants as much as he's a jerk to everybody I guess. Anyway, I think Marvel will never let to their human and potentially cinematic heroes to bash on their token "oppressed minority representatives" that are mutants, because the rabid X-fandom will just crucify that character all over the places with the writer and editor who that let that happen lol!

Jay_Alam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jay_Alam

I guess humans would never understand what is to be a mutant. Despite how many sacrifices they stood up for saving humans, they seem to despise them even more. Isn't this hilarious? if you didn't know by now, there is a thread (Which team would you choose?) where it's describe why humans hate mutants so much. I believe is the perfect description you can get. And no, I can't think of any superheroes that hate mutants.

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
    The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doesnt really count I know, but in the Age of X U the Hulk hated Mutants.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.