ANXM #9 Preview

#1 Posted by Avenger85 (1611 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=49074

Nice to see that someone's trying to talk to Jean about not messing around with her powers like that. And it does seem like she'll be going a bit dark. Where's Rachel when you need her, eh ?

I'd still bet that it's young Hank who'll join Cyke's team out of the O5 though.

#2 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenger85: man, am I loving the art for this series!

Kitty saying "more better", not so much.. isn't she supposed to be a genius (not to mention a professional educator)? she should probably have a little better grasp of basic English..

#3 Posted by Teerack (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

O.O did Jean just read Doc Ock's mind!? :O

#4 Posted by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, goodie. Danger Room stuff.

#5 Posted by dangallant984 (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith said:

Oh, goodie. Danger Room stuff.

haha, well I like the Danger room. And it hasn't really been used for almost ten years, so I'm happy to have it come back.

#6 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Wait! Did this really happen?

#7 Posted by Teerack (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr: I just mean that you can see everyone looking at Spider-Man swinging by, and considering how horribly irresponsible and reckless Jean is being I would assume she Just read his mind as he passed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.