Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Answers

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#1  Edited By time1

I see this picture a couple of years ago , it was in a poster book of x-men, i couldn't remember what it was from , i seen it again in black & white in  a x-force issue, can you please tell me is this from a comic ?, can you get it in colour somewhere ?

caption
    caption

caption
    caption
    what issue is this from, where cylops, jean cable & domino, are all in ?

I collected this first issues of rogue, cause it look good and i like rogue, but i didn't collect the rest cause i wasn't to impress with the story, can someone tell me was series good and what happen to rogue in th end ?
    caption
    caption

Greystone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Greystone

I believe the pic of Cable and Domino is from Cable issue 20. It was a tie in to Legion Quest.  The black and white pic is one of the pieces of promo art they had in the comics just before Fatal Attractions. It's in a poster book as well.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#3  Edited By time1

that black and white picture looks brillant, cable looks cool, so does wolverine and sabretooth. If anyone has the this picture in colour please scan it, it such a cool picture. I didn't get collect cable issue 20, is it good issue ?                      

Greystone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Greystone

It's a cool issue. All the legion Quest issue were cool IMO. You see a soft side of Cable in that issue. It's one of the first times Marvel did it so it was cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.