Anna Paquin, Ellen Page & Shawn Ashmore in Days of Future Past

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mercy_ (92673 posts) - - Show Bio

As confirmed by Bryan Singer himself, Anna Paquin (Rogue), Ellen Page (Kitty) and Shawn Ashmore (Iceman) will all be reprising their roles in Days of Future Past. This goes even further to tie the canon of First Class to the canon of the original X-Men trilogy, a canon that is a bit full of holes.

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12841 posts) - - Show Bio

YOUR FULL OF WHOLES!!!! Wholey. CoCo is Wholey.

#3 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of years have past since X3 was released, luckily now I have come to respect Anna Paquin and Ellen Page (mildly) even though she ruined Shadowcat for me. Shawn Ashmore was always alright by me.

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! I love Ellen Page

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arcadian: I always thought that Ellen was kind of a perfect Shadowcat. Actually, of all the casting for the younger group of X-Men, I thought these three were best.

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

*Holy. You may worship me now.

#6 Posted by Arcadian (376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Anna Paquin was always perfect for me, I don't really watch True Blood but she's come a long way since then. I honestly wonder who else they will bring back - I REALLY want Alan Cumming to return, Nightcrawler was probably the best addition to the trilogy and Cumming himself has stated he wouldn't mind returning. I don't mind if Colossus came back - Ratner didn't do much with him and neither did Singer so he doesn't particularly need any "redeeming" and I don't even have a problem with the actor, I just hope he would speak up more :P

#7 Posted by papad1992 (6827 posts) - - Show Bio

really interesting way to tie the ENTIRE franchise together!! Kudos...

#8 Posted by The Stegman (23742 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Wolverine will have a bigger cameo this time :P

#9 Posted by Duncan (11444 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh

#10 Posted by Krissyjump (104 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Ellen Page but for some reason I have a very hard time seeing her as Kitty anymore. :\

#11 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, this is awful news.

#12 Posted by blastaar (106 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually pretty awesome news to me. If they're going to tie the new with the old, they should use the original actors.

#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Arcadian: I always thought that Ellen was kind of a perfect Shadowcat. Actually, of all the casting for the younger group of X-Men, I thought these three were best.

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

*Holy. You may worship me now.

i cant worship someone with all those holes in them.

#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92673 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.