All new X-Men spoilers

#1 Posted by time (4568 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

They mention how the success of the Avengers film did not influence the outcome of AvX, so if you are still holding out hope for a sudden win for the X-Men, too bad

Thats a lie

I am excited to see what New Mutants are joining the Avengers, likely Magik and maybe Cannonball. Also excited for Banshee coming back
#3 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Cattle, probably Cypher. Fits Hickman's style...he said there are 5-6 non-Avengers and newly created characters for the 18 member team. No word on NEW Avengers.

#4 Posted by God_Spawn (35978 posts) - - Show Bio

It's all fantastic news.

#5 Edited by Silver_Raven (345 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a small hope but maybe the two people in the background of that All New X-men cover are Wind Dancer and Prodigy?!!!! I really doubt it but i want to believe it might be just til they burst my bubble.

Also i am kind of intrigued to see which New Mutants migrate to the Avengers and which will stay with the X-men. Magik will be with Cyclops' Brotherhood, Karma should be staying in Astonishing X-men. So maybe Dani, and Sam will go over to the Avengers since they have the most cred (and which might also make me buy it) .Roberto, Amara and Douglock should work at the school.

#6 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

So who is going to die then?

#7 Posted by Madame_Mist (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait...Rogneto has finally come to an end!!!!

#8 Posted by lorex (928 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this picture has surfaced reciently which seems to indicate that both Cyclops and Emma, not to mention Illianna have managed to survive AvX.
I wonder is Marvel going to try to rehabilitate Cyclops or will he become the new mutant Bogeyman like Magneto has been in the past.

#9 Posted by tomchu (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver_Raven: I honestly want to see Douglock teach, didn't he have a thing for Kitty Pryde somewhere lost in the 80s CC New Mutants run?

#10 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver_Raven said:

It's a small hope but maybe the two people in the background of that All New X-men cover are Wind Dancer and Prodigy?!!!! I really doubt it but i want to believe it might be just til they burst my bubble.

Also i am kind of intrigued to see which New Mutants migrate to the Avengers and which will stay with the X-men. Magik will be with Cyclops' Brotherhood, Karma should be staying in Astonishing X-men. So maybe Dani, and Sam will go over to the Avengers since they have the most cred (and which might also make me buy it) .Roberto, Amara and Douglock should work at the school.

Lol. Don't make me cry tears of unexpected joy pls.

It's a shame though, cause i don't think Bendis knows who Prodigy is but he's familiar with Sofia, depowered her personally in HoM. Me thinks they'll be the "New Mutant characters" that he mentioned a while back during the interviews.

#11 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7199 posts) - - Show Bio

But, more to the topic, most of the news sounds pretty good. Loving Domino in Wood's X-Men so i don't mind her getting an arc, seeing as how since he did step on, he hasn't exactly done much with the character up until late, but a possible solo sounds a little too much, she's only JUST getting some attention, still, that's cool. Looks like in Legacy, Rogue will finally choose herself instead of Gambit or Magneto. The right choice. Glad that some of the NM's will be joining Hickman's Avengers, hopefully those NM's will be Sam and Dani, anyone else is up for w.e.

#12 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiss my ass Marvel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.